‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Life or Death

JustJared.com

Catastrophe at First Jonas Brother World Tour Concert 2009

The Jonas Brothers World Tour was supposed to kick off today, June 20, 2009, but catastrophe struck when Nick Jonas, Miley Cyrus, and Samantha Parker performed the duet that Parker and Jonas wrote together, called Before the Storm. As odd as it was to see the three of them on stage, considering the friction between Cyrus and Parker, according to witnesses, Parker was smiling at the end of the performance even after she, Cyrus, and Jonas were all soaked by the sprinkler system to symbolize the connection between the group and the song. Unfortunately, it was only minutes later that the trio went backstage, Parker, heading to leave when Jonas and Cyrus followed her. According to sources, Parker sung part of her hit song, Goodbye to You, to Jonas as a way to say her final goodbye to him. Cyrus, however, pulled out a handgun and aimed to shoot Jonas, but Parker took the bullet to the chest, which is rumored to have hit a major artery. Parker's condition is currently unknown, but Cyrus is in police custody. We'll all keep Parker in prayer tonight. With everything this young actress and singer has had to deal with in the past 3 years, including she and Jonas' split had to have been a great deal on her. We hope that she'll make it through as well as a full recovery.


NileyFan001
OMG! Miley is an f-ing psycho!! I hope Sam makes it!

Sam&Nick4ever
What the fuck is wrong with Miley?????!!!!!! Sam did NOTHING wrong! If anything, she tried to say GOODBYE to him! OMG! Miley needs a straitjacket!

Skandar&SamanthaKeynesFan
OMG! Notice they didn't mention Skandar AT ALL! I bet he's super PISSED at Nick! He deserves a total arse whupping! I'll pray for Sam! She DEFINITELY needs it!

NickJIsMine
Oh my gosh! Sam took the bullet FOR Nick! That's TRUE love! Seriously, how many people can really take a bullet for someone when they're on bad terms with them?! Samantha is my total hero!

MileeeyFanz
Well, I guess that means the crazy house for Miley. Her career is basically over.

DisneyFan10001
Wow! Sam is a total hero! How, I ask, HOW do you take a bullet for someone who treated you like pure and total-excuse my language-SHIT?! Honestly, I wouldn't have done it! I hope Sam makes a full recovery! Please live, Sam! For us, the fans! And Skandar and everyone else, too!

SkandarandSamanthaKeynesFan
Reply to MileeeyFanz:
“Well, I guess that means the crazy house for Miley. Her career is basically over.”
What the hell is wrong with you?! Is that all you care about? Sam took a BULLET for Nick, yet all you can talk about is Miley's fucking career?! In my opinion, you're just as bad as Cyrus! Get a fucking life or at least a heart!




I stared once more at the blank room that I was in. It had no doors, floors or anything. It was just, well, there.

“Ugh. Where am I?” I asked to no one, expecting no one to answer.

“You're in your mind, well, sort of”, a voice replied.

I looked around this, blank, room, wondering where the hell the voice came from.

“Errr. I'm getting really creeped out. If you're here, c-could you come out?” I asked. Hey, it always worked in the movies.

A ball of yellow light appeared out of nowhere, floating in front of my face.

“Yes?” it asked.

“A-am I dead?” I asked, fearing the worst.

“You're on the path of it”, it answered simply.

“What?! Why? The last thing I remember is- Oh, yeah”, I said, remembering when that bitch shot me.

“Yep. Now, you have two choices. You can walk behind you and return to your body or you can walk forward and go to the afterlife”, the voice said.

“I want to live”, I answered immediately. “I have unfinished business and besides, I can't let everyone else be sad”, I said with a smile.

“Hmm. You are a peculiar one”, the voice said in a curious tone.

“Heh. Thanks”, I replied, turning my back as I began walking away from the light and this weird place.

“You're welcome, Samantha”, the voice said, it's voice fading.

A light in the room itself got brighter the more I walked towards “my body”.




“I just can't believe she took the bullet for me”, a voice said.

“I can't believe it, either. She cares a lot, you know, not just about you, but for everyone she knows in general”, another voice, this one sounding like a British accented one.

“I just hope she makes it. I constantly thank her and God everyday”, the first voice said.

“You know Sam's not a quitter. She's more stubborn than anyone I know. She'll pull through”, the second voice said.

Those voices sound familiar. My eyelids felt heavy, but I opened them, my eyes landing on a curly-haired Nick and a straight-haired Skandar.

“You know I can't quit”, I got out dryly, a smile on my lips.

SAM!” they both exclaimed, running to me.

Skandar placed a kiss on my lips as Nick just grasped my left hand. I noticed the sunlight pouring in my open window.

“Ugh, fuck. Can someone close the blinds? It's too bright in here”, I groaned.

Nick and Skandar both laughed.

“What's so funny?” I asked in confusion.

“It's just”, Nick began, but Skandar cut across him.

“We're glad to hear you say something. You've been unconscious for 3 days, Love”, Skandar concluded.

Three days?!

“Wow. That's a long time”, I joked.

Both Skan and Nick had serious expressions.

“Um, OK? Since when did the two of you become friends?” I asked, folding my arms across my chest as a yelp of pain came out of my lips.

“You probably shouldn't move much. The bullet pierced your chest, so it's going to hurt for a while”, Skandar replied.

“I'll tell everyone you're awake”, he added, kissing my forehead, then nodding at Nick as he left the room.

Nick pulled up a chair closest to the bed, stroking the hand he still held. His curls were slightly matted and he had dark circles under his eyes. How long had he been here?

“You should get some sleep, Nick. I'm fine”, I said in a monotone as I looked away from him, playing with my sheets.

“Sam, why? Why did you save me?” he asked.

I could feel his gaze burn into my face as I continued to stare at the sheets.

“Because Nick, the bullet wasn't meant for you. It was meant for me and besides, I couldn't let you get hurt, now could I?” I asked, staring at him now.

Tears began to fill my eyes as I thought back to that crazy day.

“But she was going to shoot me, not you, Sam. You should have-”, he began, but I cut across him, squeezing his hand hard.

“Don't you even say it, Nick. You know how I feel about you. I-I couldn't just sit back and let you get shot for me. I'm not sure if you heard Miley clearly, but she said she wanted to get rid of me”, I said, my voice shaking as I thought of everything.

“That's still no excuse, Samantha! Y-you could have died because of me! I-I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if you wouldn't have made it”, he exclaimed, squeezing my hand back.

He looked down at our hands, a small smile appearing on his lips.

“I'd almost forgotten how small your hands are in mine”, he said in a low tone as he kissed it.

I tried pulling out of his grasp, but he had a firm one. Was it bad that it felt hot where his lips just were?

“Don't worry, Sam. It's just one time”, he replied, staring up at me.

“I'm sorry”, I said in a sad tone. “I'm sorry for everything. I-I shouldn't have went on stage and sung the duet. I-I should have just left after the argument. I-I keep hurting you and I-I thought maybe it was meant for me to die instead”, I admitted, a tear escaping my eyes.

“No, Sam! It wasn't your time! You're still here, aren't you? You came back for a reason, didn't you?” he asked, searching my eyes with such intensity as I saw the emotions in his.

I closed my eyes, sighing as it came out in a shaky breath.

“If I had the opportunity to come back, of course I'd take it. I need to do the right things and straighten out my life before I allow myself to succumb to death”, I said, opening my eyes afterward.

“So you're going to use the cryptic way, too?” he asked incredulously. “Why can't you just say the reason why you came back, Sam?”

“What do you want me to say, Nick? You? You are so conceited if you think I came back for you”, I retorted angrily.

“Well, it wasn't just for the contract with your mom or Skandar or Joe even. I see it, Sam. The fact that you didn't try to move your hand out of mine before I kissed it, proves it”, he said in a serious tone.

I couldn't say anything at first as I processed my actions. I didn't try to move it..

“You're full of crap, Jonas”, I said, pulling my hand out of his grasp.

“No, I'm not, Parker. You're the one who is full of crap”, he mimicked, a smile gracing his lips.
I rolled my eyes, avoiding his gaze.

“Sam, seriously. Stay with Skandar”, he said suddenly.

“Wh-what?” I asked in shock. Didn't he just say I was full of crap? Then why is he telling me to stay with Skandar?

“I can't-no. I don't want to come in between the two of you, so, I have to let you go”, he admitted, standing out of the chair, cupping my face with his hands.

“N-Nick, y-you know you can't-”, I began, but he cut across me.

“I know I can't, but I'll do my best. That's what I always do”, he said in a low tone as he leaned closer to me.

“Nick, please don't”, I begged.

“Just this last kiss”, he whispered, now only a few inches from my lips.

“No”, I said, but I didn't mean it.

“Why not?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

“Because I don't know if I'll be able to stop”, I admitted, fluttering my eyes closed as his lips touched mine, a spark stronger than ever going through me.

Our lips moved in sync as I savored the kissed, the way his lips felt against mine. I whimpered a little as I wanted to cry-not only because of what I was doing, but because of how long I wanted this. A tear escaped my eyes as we pulled away, Nick smiling a small smile as he wiped my tears away.

“Sshh, don't cry, Sam Anne”, he whispered, caressing my cheeks as he placed a kiss on my forehead, slowly moving his hands from my face.

I gulped quietly, my hands, out of instinct, grabbing his right one as he turned to leave.

“Thank you”, I got out.

“You're welcome, Sam”, he said with a smile, sliding out of my weak grasp.

I watched him that day, the way he hesitated when he got to the door. The way he flashed me another smile before waving slightly before he exited the room, everyone else flooding it. I remember how much I wanted to cry, plastering a smile on my lips as my lips tingled, the feeling of Nick's lips still there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! :)

I've recently gotten "married" over the weekend, so I'm pretty happy about that. lol

The next update will probably be tomorrow.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.