‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Sweat

JustJared.com

December 2, 2009

Keynes and Parker's OFFICIAL split!

According to Samantha Parker, who celebrated a birthday last month, hitting the big 19 has confirmed she and Skandar Keynes' official break-up. She had an interview just last week when asked about her love life.

“Skandar and I did date, but it was only for a few months. We've decided to stay good friends and nothing more.”

When asked about the split, she answered the question, a smile on her lips the entire time.

“Haha, it's not like I'll have anything against Skandar. It was a mutual decision, so no hard feelings. I wanted to do my thing and Skan wanted to do his own, focusing on his studies and filming a little bit. It's all good.”

We asked her about any possible romance sparking up between she and Jonas, seeing as the two have been touring together with him and his brothers since September of this year.

“What is it with everyone asking about Nick and I?” she joked, tapping him lightly on the chest. “Seriously, if anything happens, we'll let you know”, Jonas added, laughing as well.

Parker and Jonas dated in 2008, then split themselves, in October, a few weeks before Parker's 18th birthday. Even
thenthe couple kept everything under wraps until they were at least 3 months in. We asked Parker just what exactly she had planned for the year and she responded after laughing a bit.

“It's all up in the air right now, honestly. I've been offered a few roles, which due to contract, I cannot discuss what they are, but right now, I want to focus on getting an album out, with the inclusion of the song Before the Storm on the record as well.”

Our interviewer continued to ask if that included a song, a collaboration with Jonas, causing Parker to laugh again.

“I don't know, really. We'll just have to see. Nick's doing his own solo project next year, so if we can come to some agreement with our managers, then sure. Recording Before the Storm was cool and so was On the Line, so I'll definitely put it into consideration. I already have a few songs written, but none so far that are duets.”

We asked her about her relationship with her mom now that she's officially moved out of the L.A mansion, which her mom, Janet was using Sam's money to pay for along with numerous other things that Janet wanted. There was no laughter this time, but she had a slight smile.

“All I can say without revealing too much is that it's complicated.”


Well, there you have it folks. Samantha and Skandar have OFFICIALLY split. We'll give you more information on this young actress as soon as we get it. For the time being, we want to know what you guys think. Don't forget to comment your responses below.

Sam&Nick4ever
I think Sam made the right decision. If she wants to be with Nick, and if they're dating, they'll let the public know when they're ready just like before. They have my approval! But, I'm still sad about she and Skandar splitting up. :(

NickJonasFan1001
I saw those pics of Nick and Sam and they looked SOOOO happy. There was no hurt or painful looks in Sam OR Nick's AT ALL! I'm glad they patched things up!

Skandar&SamanthaKeynes
It sucks ass that Skandar and Sam broke up! I wanted them to be together! I went to a JoBro concert last month just before Sam's birthday and they sung happy birthday to her! She was smiling the entire time and even shed some tears! It was too sweet!

Niley4everrrr
OMG! I went to a concert of theirs just last week and Sam and Nick looked like they were having so much fun on stage! It was too cute!

JonasBrothersFan101
OMG! The Grammy Nominations is tomorrow and I heard that Nick is going to perform a new song! Rumor has it that Sam is going to perform a new song, too! New duet, maybe?



December 3, 2009

You look beautiful”, Nick murmured in my ear as we posed for a picture.

Nick and I had been seeing each other since September, but we didn't make it official until the same day we broke up last year. Was it weird? Yeah, it was. I was officially over Skandar, which made me grateful. I was glad that I met him, but at the same time, our break-up only made me stronger as a person. I'd been hearing a little bit of Nick's new album, titled, Who I Am. He didn't let me hear some of the songs, though, which made me upset, but I got over it. I was supposed to sing a song, too tonight, but I didn't tell Nick. Hopefully, Joe didn't spill the beans.



“We're grateful to introduce our brother”, Joe began, holding the mic to his mouth as I cut across him

“-And my best friend”, I added, getting a laugh out of the audience.

“To the world as he performs this song, world-wide for the first time anywhere, here at the 51st Grammy Nominations”, Kevin added.

“Here's their brother and my very good friend, Nick Jonas performing the song Who I Am”, I concluded, the audience applauding as the lights on the stage revealed Nick and all of his loveliness on stage.

He strummed his guitar before singing.

I want someone to love me
for who I am.
I want someone to need me.
Is that so bad?

I wanna break all the madness,
but it's all I have!
I want someone to love me
for who I am


I smiled as I thought about the conversation we'd had last month around my birthday when he told me about this song.

”So, just what is Who I Am about?” I asked, as we sat on the hammock outside of the hotel we were at with his brothers.

“It's just something that I came up with while we weren't together. A lot of the songs are about you, actually. The other one, called State of Emergency is about Miley obviously and so is Olive and an Arrow”, he answered, caressing my arm.

We had to have had looked ridiculous sitting outside in the cold, bundled up, on a hammock, but I didn't care. This was how we were.

“Hmm. Am I going to hear any of these songs?” I asked, as he played in my hair.

“Nope”, he answered, placing a kiss in my hair.

“Aw. Phooey. At least I tried”, I mumbled.

“I have something to give you”, he mumbled, sitting upright and getting out of the hammock as he reached into his pocket, pulling out a silver band.

“I know it doesn't mean much, but you mean the world to me and-even though we've been through so much, I want this ring to signify my love for you. I never stopped loving you, Samantha. Never”, he said in a serious tone.

My heart stopped. I knew he wasn't proposing or anything, but it still made me happy.

“I never stopped loving you, either”, I replied honestly.

“So, will you accept this ring, Samantha? Our parents would think that we're too young to get married, but when I turn 21, it's just us time”, he vowed.

“Us time?” I asked in confusion.

“Yes, babe. I'm talking about marriage”, he replied, staring at me.


The ring was currently in my tote. We'd decided to wait a LONG time before telling the media that we were back together and that was working. My mind focused back on Nick as he played the final chord to the song, everyone in the room standing and applauding. He smiled at me, then his brothers, more than likely wanting to say “I love you” right then and there, but he couldn't. I knew that was the boy I would marry. Now, I have to wait 4 years before marrying him.

“We'll be back”, LL Cool J said to the camera. I slipped in between the seats before I ended up backstage in the dressing room, quickly changing from my blue dress to this.

“I can do this”, I said to myself. I had to do this.

“Next up performing is the one, the only, Samantha Parker with her newest song called Never Too Far”, LL said to the mic as I walked out on stage just before the light overhead turned on.

“This song is to all the girls out there who's heart has ever been broken. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Don't ever forget that”, I said into the mic, taking a deep breath before starting.

You're with me
Til the bitter end
What we have transcends
This experience
Too painful to
Talk about
So I'll hold it in
Til my heart can mend
And be brave enough to love again

A place in time
Still belongs to us
Stays preserved in my mind
In the memories there is solace

Never too far away
I won't let time erase
One bit of yesterday
Cause I have learned that
Nobody can take your place
Though we can never be
I'll keep you close to me
When I remember

Glittering lights
Incandescent eyes
Still preserved
In my mind
In the memories, I'll find solace

Never too far away
I won't let time erase
One bit of yesterday
And I have learned that
Noooobody can take your place
Though we can never be
I'll keep you close to me
And I'll remember

A place in time
Still belongs to us
Stays preserved in my mind
In the memories there is solace

Nooooooo!

Never too far away
I won't let time erase
One bit of yesterday
Cause I have learned that
Noooobody can take your place!
And though we can never beeee
I'll always think of you and me
Always remember

Loooooooooooooooooove!

You're never too faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!


The audience cheered loudly as a tear slid down my face. I had closure. This song wasn't about Skandar or the crap I went through, it was about how the encounters we face with the people that we were with but aren't anymore making us a stronger person in general. It was also sort of Skandar and I's closure or at least it was for me.

I didn't have anything to worry about anymore. My mom and I were settling things in court and I was living with my dad in New York until I was comfortable living on my own. I was surrounded by people who loved and respected me and I felt the same towards them.

I could only hope that things would continue to get better.



You were fantastic!” Nick gushed when we got home to his parent's house in L.A.

Joe was at Demi Lovato's house and Kevin was out with Danielle, his fiance', leaving Nick and I alone.

“Thanks. So were you”, I replied happily as I thought about the past few months.

“So, what should we do?” he asked, with his suit jacket unbuttoned. I still couldn't believe he wore a plain, striped shirt underneath it to the Grammy Nominations.

“I don't know”, I admitted honestly.

I didn't know what we should do.

“You were beautiful tonight”, he murmured, wrapping his arms around me. I blushed like a mad woman.

“Thank you”, I replied, taking in his scent.

“You never changed it”, he mumbled, smelling my neck, then my collarbone.

“Never changed what?” I asked in confusion.

“Your body spray. You always stuck with that vanilla”, he said, placing a light kiss on my shoulder.

My eyes fluttered closed as I felt my heartbeat increase.

“I loved the smell. Vanilla always smells good”, I muttered as he kissed going back to my neck.

“Yeah. It does. Sam, I'm sorry”, he said, pulling away from me.

“Sorry for what?” I asked. He led me to the bed, sitting on it, pulling me lightly to his lap.

“I'm sorry for everything I did to you the last time we broke up and after that”, he said solemnly.

“It's OK. There's no point in dwelling on the past”, I replied gently.

He looked at me with many emotions in his eyes and I saw something I thought I saw some months previously. Love. I saw the true love in Nick's eyes.

I want to make love to you, Sam”, he said in a serious tone.

“Only if you love me”, I said, turning away from him.

“Would we be here if I didn't love you?” he asked, caressing my face in his large, slightly calloused hands. I smiled.

“I love you”, he said in an audible tone.

My stomach did a flip as my smile widened.

“I love you, too, Nick”, I said honestly.



“That....was awesome”, he got out.

Awesome wasn't the word. Magical was the more appropriate choice, but I didn't want to tell Nick that.

“Yeah”, I said breathlessly.

“Your hair is a mess”, he said with a slight laugh.

“So is yours”, I pointed out, touching his extremely messy curls.

“It was worth it, though”, he replied, rubbing his nose against mine. I nodded in agreement as I felt my eye lids getting heavy.

“I love you, Nick”, I mumbled.

“I love you, too, baby”, he replied.

The last thing I remembered was feeling his lips on my forehead before I succumbed to sleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)

I do not own the songs that were used in this chapter. Those songs are Who I Am by Nick Jonas and the Administration and Never Too Far by Mariah Carey.

3 chapters left, guys! Are you excited?

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.