‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Decisions

“Are you ready for this?” Nick asked, rubbing my shoulders as I sat in the hallway of the UTA.

“I've been ready for this since last year”, I answered.

We entered the double doors, me gripping Nick's hand for dear life.



“Sam! Sam! Is it true that you and Nick are a couple?” a paparazzi asked as they followed us to Nick's mustang.

“Why did you come back to the UTA without your mom? Are you and your mom having problems?” another pap asked.

Nick led me through the crowd of paparazzi as Big Rob and a couple other security guards kept them from getting too close, Nick opening the door for me before climbing into the driver's seat of his mustang.



January 31, 2010

JustJared.com

Parker VS. Parker

World-known actress and singer, Samantha Parker was seen exiting the UTA with her old flame, Nick Jonas, yesterday morning, both entering his mustang, not answering questions from the paparazzi that continuously questioned them. To our surprise, she and Jonas booked a joint interview later on that day.

When asked why they decided to have a joint interview, Parker responded with a positive attitude.

“We've decided to come clean about some things that we know the media is dying to know. It's the whole, honest truth, which we'll explain to the best of our abilities, but most of it will be released in my autobiography, Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress.

We asked her just what this autobiography was going to be about and Jonas answered this time for the lovely Parker.

“Basically, it's the truth that Sam wants to reveal to the media about her life since she's been in this industry.”

Parker even confirmed by saying it would be “the whole truth and nothing but”.

We decided to take advantage of this opportunity and they gave us their full permission to ask them the basic questions. Our first question was of course, the single or taken question. Sam smiled brightly as they laced hands, Nick answering the question once again.

“No, we're not single. We're together, actually.”

We asked how long have they been together, Sam answered this time.

“Since October 21st, I think?” she said with a laugh, blushing even. Nick even laughed a little.

We then asked did Nick have anything to do with Parker and Keynes split and to our surprise, Sam answered with a very detailed response.

“To be honest, absolutely not. I mean, Skandar and I had problems like any other couple, but in the end, it just didn't work out due to our differences. I was still in love with Nick and vice versa, so we got back together. It's not like I didn't try to work things out with Skandar and everything. Like I said before, we just wanted two different things-or in this case, people.”

The next question that came up was their careers. Nick shifted a little in his seat as Sam laughed lightly.

“Well, of course I plan on continuing my acting profession. Right now, I want to do both, but after the album that will be released later on this year, everything will be up in the air about singing. Acting, most definitely.” Parker answered while Nick took a little while before answering himself.

“Basically, my plan is the same as Sam's. I want to act and sing, but right now, I want to focus on this side project and we'll just see how things turn out in the future”, Jonas answered.

We then asked the couple about a future family or marriage between the couple. Sam laughed once again while Nick merely smiled.

“Regardless if it's with Nick or anyone else, marriage is definitely in the future as well as kids. If I could do it now, I'd get married, then wait a couple of years or so before having kids. My dream is to have a minimum of 2 kids, living in Florida or somewhere else like Japan or Canada.” Parker answered.

“Um”, Jonas began, laughing a little, “I agree with Sam, really. I just don't really plan on marrying anyone any time soon. In the future, definitely, but not right now. Kids? Eh, maybe I'd like one or two at the most.”

We got down and dirty getting to the harder questions. The first about the status between Sam and her mother, Janet Parker.

“Um”, she said, sighing. You could see the pained look in her eyes. “My mom and I are not on good terms”, she stressed. “I'm currently staying in New York with my uncle, occasionally visiting my dad and half-sister from time to time. My mother actually has been spending my money since I got into this industry and we've been in legal complications since about September of last year, so things are complicated.”

She went on to add, “I hope to work things out with her because honestly I have no hard feelings against her. I just feel and think that I deserve the money that I worked very hard for and I just couldn't take it anymore. I was miserable. I had to get out of there.”

And lastly, our final question for the couple. We asked them if things went sour between them once again what would they do. Jonas responded first.

“Samantha and I love each other very much and we've decided that regardless of what happens, that will never change. If [and I emphasize on the 'if' since none of us know what the future holds for any of us], things make a turn for the worst, we'll go our separate ways and maintain at least a civil friendship.”

Parker went on to add, “Absolutely. Don't jinx us, guys. We really need and want things to work out this time.”

Well, we sure wish Sam and Nick luck with their lives, careers, and relationship. What do you guys think about Nick and Sam OFFICIALLY announcing to the public about them being a couple again? Be sure to leave your comments below.


Sam&Nick4ever
OMG!! I totally knew it! Sam and Nick were WAAAY too happy at the Grammy Nominations last month when they performed! I hope they get married and that everything works out! They deserve it! They deserve each other!

NickJonasFan1001
OK, WHAT?!!!! What happened to Mollie? Or Miley? Or the rumored Selena? Seriously, Nick, slow your roll. It's like one relapse after another. They break up in '08 and get RIGHT BACK together in '09. Sam and Nick honestly need to go their separate ways.

Skandar&SamanthaKeynes
I'm SO bummed about Sam and Skandar not being able to work things out!!!! Why did they have to break up?? :( I thought for sure they were going to stay together! This sucks! I wish all of them the happiness, though.

Nick&SamanthaJonas
It's about time! [no pun intended] Seriously! I was waiting for them to get back together! I'm SOOO happy! Nick and Sam J forever!

DisneyFan1000111
I can't believe this! Sam's mom was spending her money! OMG! What a bitch! I would have sued her the minute I turned 18! I'm bummed about Skandar and Sam, though. :( But at least they're both happy now with whomever they're with. :)

TheRealSamanthaParker
Once again, I'm here to make my “official” statement. Lol Thank you guys so much for the support! I stand by my word by trying everything in my power to work things out with Nick. I'm SOOO sorry about the fan girls out there who's hearts have been broken by the news. :'( Oh, yes. DisneyFan1000111, I couldn't get out of the contract with her because she had legal rights to everything since I was 15. Then, when I DID turn 18, I couldn't do anything because I didn't want anyone involved such as my father, but it couldn't be helped. :) Hope that cleared some things up. Again, thank you guys for all of the love and support you've given me! It really, truly helps. Take care and God bless!



February 14, 2014

“Jeez, Joe. You're more excited about Nick performing than any other night”, I said in an annoyed tone as Joe practically bounced off the walls.

“Alright, who gave Joe Red Bull?” I asked, spotting an empty case next to the TV as we waited backstage.

We were at some event in L.A where Nick was performing Stay for some reason. I didn't care at the moment. Nick and I had gotten into an argument when I found a photo of him and Selena earlier in the month, admitting that they had a brief affair. I was pissed to say the least.

“I didn't do it!” Kevin yelled from the bathroom. He was changing his 1 and a half year old son, Danny, into a new diaper.

Danielle was in Texas with Denise with Frankie. It was Kevin's turn to watch him. Kevin was a full-time music producer. He helped book Nick's concerts from time to time and this was one of those times.

“Let me do it”, I said, walking over to him as he sort of struggled putting on the diaper.

“Why are you holding, like, 50 different things?” I asked with a frown noticing the numerous things in his hands.

“I don't know”, Kevin answered, wrinkling his brows in confusion.

I rolled my eyes. Joe and Kevin were acting weird today. I shrugged it off, taking a sigh. I couldn't believe Nick and I had officially been together for 4 years and almost 3 months. We had our ups and downs as always, but we stuck through it all.

Through my court settlement with my mom of having to pay back 25 million dollars to me to my emotional breakdown when I found out Nick was having an affair with Selena Gomez to me quitting the acting and music business once I turned 21 and began the route of becoming a middle school teacher.

Joe was still single, but had his own relationships with Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, both of those failing due to Joe's flirtatious nature. He continued to act in TV shows from time to time and even released his own solo album in 2012.

Nick was still doing music from time to time, each year trying to record a song or two with a new or different artist. I got jealous, I had to admit, especially when he recorded a song in 2011 with Jasmine V. Ugh.

As I said before, I was still mad at him. We were really on the rocks this time.

“Are you still mad at Nick?” Kevin asked in a soft tone. I didn't reply, only sighing deeply.

“I'm sorry”, he said, patting me slightly on the shoulder.

I sighed again and Kevin dropped the subject, picking up Danny as he went to check on Joe.

It's hard to believe
where we are nooww
Your hand in mine, babe.
It feels right somehow-


I answered my phone, knowing it was him anyway.

“What?” I asked with an attitude. Nick sighed before speaking.

“Babe, please don't be mad about the photo”, he said.

“I have every right to be upset at that damn picture! You were kissing her in it, for crying out loud!” I exclaimed heatedly.

“I know and I'll say it again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it even happened. I'll always be sorry-well, apologize for it, but you know I can't change it. Please, just try to move on from that”, he begged.

“How can I move on from that if it happened last month?” I asked, feeling myself choke up as I thought about it.

“I'm sorry”, he repeated sadly. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

“You're on in 2, Nick”, one of the sound crew said in the background. He sighed once again, it coming out like a shaky one.

“Are you at least going to come out and watch me perform?” he asked, his voice shaky. I knew he was close to tears.

We didn't want to lose one another, not after coming this far.

“I'll think about it”, I replied honestly.

“OK. I'll take that”, he answered. He paused before speaking again. “I love you, Samantha. You know that, right?” he asked.

I was the one to sigh this time.

“Yes, and I love you, too, Nick”, I answered, wiping the tear that escaped me.

“Alright. I gotta go”, he said suddenly.

“Kay. Bye”, I said. I waited for him to say bye as well before hanging up.

That man had me wrapped around his finger.



“And now, ladies and gentlemen, here's Nick Jonas and the Administration performing their hit song, Stay!” the announcer guy said before the light overhead shined down on Nick and the band.

“Have you ever made a mistake that you wish you could take back and would give anything to turn back time? Well, I have. I hurt someone very close to me and I want to try to make things right on this Valentine's Day evening. Sam”, he began, squeals and cheers coming from the crowd below him as he looked towards me in the audience, “this is for you.”

The girls went wild as I blushed like mad, but rolled my eyes.

It's hard to believe,
where we are now.
Your hand in mine, babe,
feels right somehow.

The night is so still,
so don't make a sound.
It's almost perfect, baby,
so promise you'll never look down.

'Cause we had our past,
I know.
Let's leave that behind,
'Cause none of it lasts,
all that we have is tonight.

'Cause you're not the only one,
who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
just tell me that you'll stay.

Now that the pain is done,
there's no need to be afraid.
We don't have time to waste,
just tell me that you'll stay.

Whooo-hooo-oooo


My eyes filled with the usual tears as they always did whenever I heard him sing this song, but it held more meaning as Nick poured every emotion he felt into this performance.

Beautiful
one of a kind.
You're something special, babe.
You don't even realize that you're
my hearts desire!

All that I needed and more,
I know you're scared, but
I promise, babe,
I'm not who I was before.

'Cause you're not the only one,
who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
just tell me that you'll stay.

Now that the pain is done,
there's no need to be afraid.
We don't have time to waste,
just tell me that you'll stay!

Ooh!


The guitar solo started as the tears started streaming down my face, Nick falling to his knees.

'Cause you're not the only one
who's ever felt this way!
Don't let the world cave in now!
Tell me that you'll stay!

Now that the pain is done!
There's no need to- be afraid!
We don't have the time to waaste!
Tell me that you'll stay!

Will you please,
tell me, baby?
Tell me that you'll stay!
Will you please,
tell me, baby?

Tell meeeee,
you're gonna,
staaaaaaaayyy!

Whooo-hoooo-ooooo!

You're gonna stay, baby!
You're gonnaaaa,
staaaaaaayyyy!

Whooooo-hooooooo!


I saw a tear escape his eyes as he took a deep breath before standing up, lifting his face for the world to see. The girls screamed and squealed at him crying in public, the audience applauding.

“What did you guys think?” he asked after a while.

The crowd went wild. I saw some of the people there in tears, themselves.

“There is one thing I'd like to ask, though. Could someone bring Sam on stage?”he asked, trying to peer out into the crowd.

Big Rob nodded, helping me on stage, the crowd cheering, some people whistling as I hugged Nick. I heard some awwws as well. I mumbled “thank you” in Nick's ear before we pulled away, our fingers laced as I waited for him to bow just as he usually did, but he didn't.

He got down on one knee, everyone squealing and cheering in surprise. I gaped open-mouthed at him. No. He. Didn't.

He pulled the mic to his lips with his right hand as he held my left hand in his left. I bit my lip hard as a smile graced his lips.

“Samantha Arianna Parker”, he said, the crowd immediately going crazier. His voice was shaky. He was nervous.

“I know I'm not perfect or your knight in shining armor. I did things that I'm not proud of and I probably hurt you more than any other guy you've ever dated and for that I'm truly and deeply sorry. I love you”, he began.

A girl screamed, catching my attention for a second as I returned it back to Nick.

“I love you, too”, I replied, feeling myself tear up.

“I'm one of the worst boyfriends in the world, but I vow to you, today, in front this room full of 3000 people that I will be the best husband that I can be to you. So, with saying that, I will ask you, Samantha, my love, my heart and soul, the woman I fell in love with 6 years ago”, he paused, taking a quick breath as all of the girls and women in the room squealed even more.

“Will you marry me?” he asked with a serious tone. Everyone in the audience screamed in excitement as I stood there, stunned. He held the mic up to me as I opened my mouth to speak.

“You're not 22 yet”, I joked, getting a laugh out of the crowd.

“Does that really matter this very instant, baby?” he asked with a smile, getting whooo's out of everyone.

Nick never called me “baby” on stage before. It was always Sam or Samantha but never “baby”. He was dead-ass serious.

“Yes”, I said, but it came out like a question.

Everyone, including Nick and I, laughed.

“Baby, are you going to answer the question?” he asked, teasing me.

I rolled my eyes.

“Watch your tone, Jonas. I have the right to refuse if I please”, I teased back. I paused for a moment before speaking again.

“But if I had to answer this question truthfully and honestly”, I began in a serious tone, staring into Nick's chocolate brown eyes, “I'd have to say...........yes!”

The audience went crazy with even more cheers and claps as Nick pulled out a box from his jeans pocket, pulling the engagement ring out of the case before slipping it onto my left ring finger.

A tear escaped my eyes as Nick cupped my face, placing a kiss to my lips. I kissed back, not caring about anyone else at the moment.

I was Samantha Parker, 23, with the love of my life, content with my life. I had no hardships at the moment, but I was determined to face them along the way as I encountered them. I'd lived the famous dream and was coming to accept my new title as fiance' to Nick Jonas of all people.

Who would have thought 8 years ago when I started the acting industry that I, Samantha, the girl from Jacksonville, Florida who'd just started her career in Los Angeles, California in a TV show would be standing on a stage with her fiance', Nick Jonas and have everything going good in my life along with some back-up plans just in case things go wrong? I sure as hell didn't.

Was I honestly ready to become Samantha Jonas or move to Texas or New Jersey, which was more than likely what Nick wanted to do? No, I wasn't. Was I willing to compromise with him about it? Yes, yes, I was.

That had to be day #5 as one of the best days of my life and I couldn't wait for numbers 6 through 10.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song that was used in this chapter is called Stay by Nick Jonas and the Administration.

2 chapters left! Are you guys excited?

I know I am. :)

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.