‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Tears

December 25, 2037

Farewell to the First Lady

We all remember the young, upbeat, and talented Samantha Jonas, right? She was once known as Samantha Parker when she was still in the acting and singing industry, only returning a few times after she quit the industry when she was 21 years old. It was only a few years after that, that our president, President Jonas, former member of the hit bands, The Jonas Brothers and Nick Jonas and the Administration, proposed on stage to Sam in 2014, the couple tying the knot a year later.

They were blessed three years later (from the engagement) with their twins, Nicole and Samuel Jonas, both currently 19 years old. Samantha soon went on to teach once the kids turned 5, when Nick shortly after that joined the Army.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck the family when Samantha in 2035, had a heart attack due to unexplained reasons. Nick stated,

“Sam has been suffering with heart problems since she was 10 years old.”

When asked why they didn't try to get medical help sooner, the First Lady responded by saying,

“There was honestly nothing we could do. My heart pains would last only a matter of seconds and that's all. They were very sporadic and occurred at any time for no reason.”

Samantha, then went back to work as a middle-school teacher to finish her 20th year as a mathematics teacher, loving the subject, herself.

Then, just last year, she complained about her pains again and was rushed to the hospital. The doctors told her, unfortunately, there was nothing they could do. Samantha was dying. With all of the pressure and stress she had to deal with from 15 to 46, it was a lot for her to handle.

Tragedy struck the world, hitting the First Family once again when it was announced that Samantha died this morning at 6 AM due to heart failure. According to sources, the family had been making preparations, making sure that nothing in their daily routine changed as they hoped Samantha would make it through the New Year.

Here's a look back at Samantha Jonas' favorite memories:

Number 1: 2005-First audition/singing and got signed

Number 2: 2006-Heard about Nick Jonas and recorded her first album

Number 3: 2007-Released first, self-titled album, Samantha Parker

Number 4: 2008-Began dating future husband and recorded a duet with him and her brothers-in-law, On the Line

Number 5: 2009-Dated Skandar Keynes and eventually, got back together with Jonas, recording their duet, Before the Storm, marriage of Kevin and Danielle Jonas

Number 6: 2010-Won settlement against her mother and later on, decided to go public with everything, releasing her autobiography, Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress and relationship with Nick

Number 7: 2014-Engaged to Nick Jonas

Number 8: 2015-Wedding to Nick Jonas

Number 9: 2017-Birth of Samuel and Nicole Jonas

Number 10: 2034-Nick elected president

We'll never forget this bubbling burst of energy who carried every burden she had with her until she decided to let go. On behalf of everyone in America, we give the Jonas family our condolences.




Nick sat in the Oval Office, behind the huge desk he used to dream about when he was younger during the days of his life as a rockstar, running a hand through his curly, graying hair.

A short girl, around 5'3'' entered the room. Her dark brown, curly hair was tied in a ponytail as her black dress skirt and jacket fit her slender, yet curvy figure. She'd inherited Samantha's eyes, always slightly wide and animated.

“Dad. It's time”, she said in a sad tone, trying not to break down.

“I know, Nicky”, Nick replied, staring out at the window as he saw a boy around the same age as the girl stood outside in the garden in his tux and messy tie, a pen and paper in his hands.

“Why is Sam outside? I thought you two were inseparable”, Nick said to his daughter as he caught her eye, staring at her brother outside.

“He wanted to be alone for some reason”, she answered in a quiet tone.

Nick dropped the matter.

“Alright. Let's go”, he said in a firm tone, leading the way to the same place as his son was.



“Again, grandpa! Again!” a young 7 year old begged, staring up at Nick's face.

He was now in his 60s, watching one of his 5 grandchildren.

“Ari, why do you always want to hear that story?” he asked.

“Because it's the romantic story of how you and Grandma got together”, she replied innocently.

Nick sighed, running a hand through his thick, grey curls.

“OK. A long, long time ago, before your dad and aunt were born....”



Later that night, Nick got ready for bed, missing Arianna, his only granddaughter, as he walked up the steps of his 2-story house. There were pictures of him, his brothers, and everyone he knew or encountered throughout his life all over the walls, but his bedroom was his inner sanctum. It was the only place where time seemed to rewind itself.

There were pictures of he and Samantha on the walls, pictures from 2008 and on of them up until Sam's death.

He climbed into his king-size bed, turning the light off after he mentally said a prayer, falling into a deep slumber.

”What if something happened to you?” a 44-year old Nick scolded his 46-year old Samantha.

“Calm down, Nick. It was just a heart pain”, she said, rolling her eyes, her hair down to the middle of her back.

“What if it's something else?” he asked nervously.

A tear slid down Sam's face.

“Nick, if it's my time, it's my time. I don't want anything to change that. I mean, I want to stay, to live for you and for our children, but if God wants me home, then I'm going home”, she replied, sniffing a little.

He and Sam had had this conversation numerous times before.

“But home is here with us, Sam Anne. We need you here. I need you here”, Nick pleaded.

“I need you, too”, Sam choked, breaking down entirely.

Nick tried consoling her, but ended up breaking down himself.

“I-I w-want to s-stay, t-too. I-I d-don't w-w-want to d-d-die”, Sam got out.

“Our love transcends time, remember?” he asked, tears streaming down his face.

Sam smiled, sniffing as she nodded. Nick hugged his wife, praying to God to let her stay.


“Thinking about me again?” Samantha asked. Nick couldn't believe his eyes, yet he could. He was seeing her, his dead wife again. She was clothed in a white dress, being 19 again.

He realized that they were in an empty field full of luscious, green grass, the sunlight warm and bright against his skin.

“I always think about you”, he said, resting his head on the soft, warm grass. He was now 17 again just as he was in their first joint interview in 2010.

“And you know I always think about you”, she replied with a smile, caressing his cheek.

“I miss this”, he said, closing his eyes.

“So do I. I'm glad to see you've taken care of my part when it comes down to the kids”, she teased.

Nick shot her a serious look.

“I could never do that, no matter how hard I try. They miss you just as much as I miss you”, he replied.

Sam smiled, her hair glistening in the sunlight.

“I miss Sam and Nicole, and-everyone, really. You look like you're tired, baby”, she said, resting her head on his chest.

“I am tired. I'm so tired, Sam”, Nick admitted, wrapping an arm around her. Sam's expression turned from happy to sad.

“You're ready to come home, aren't you?” she asked, looking up at him.

“Honestly, yes. My heart has been bothering me for a while now”, he answered.

“Nicholas-”, she began, but he cut across her.

“I don't want to leave them, but I feel like it's time, you know?” he asked, a tear sliding down his face.

“I know. Does it hurt anymore?” she asked, placing a hand on his chest.

Nick took a breath, not feeling any pain, only happiness and content.

“No, it doesn't”, he replied.

Sam smiled a little, sitting up as she rose to her feet, a hand outstretched to him.

“Come on”, she said.

“Where are we going?” he asked, accepting her hand as he, too stood.

“To see those pearly white gates”, Sam answered.

Nick smiled, wrapping an arm around Sam's shoulder.

“So, what's heaven like?” he asked. Sam laughed at Nick's curiosity.

“You'll see”, she sung.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'( Double post!

One more chapter left. :( The next one will actually be an alternate ending chapter as well as an epilogue for the alternate ending, so, stay tuned. :)

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.