‹ Prequel: Before the Fame
Status: Completed! :)

Confessions of a Famous Teenage Actress

Observe and Report Premiere

“You look nice”, Mom said in a snobbish tone as we walked down the red carpet, posing for pictures together.

I walked further down waiting for Skandar in my outfit. I didn't know if he got lost or what. I just hoped he didn't ditch me.



Ten minutes later, Mom was near the end of the carpet as I was in the middle, still posing for pictures. I walked closer to the reporters and decided to answer a few questions.

“Sam! Sam!” a man called. He seemed to be around late 20s, early 30s. I smiled brightly, my cheeks practically crying for me to stop.

“Hi”, I said sweetly to him as I listened to what he had to say.

“So, you're here at the premiere with your mom, right? There have been rumors going around that you and Skandar Keynes are supposed to be here together”, he implied.

I wanted to roll my eyes and even wipe the smile off of both of our faces, but rule number one in this industry is to never show any emotion that will hint that whatever someone implies or assumes is correct or they'll take advantage of that.

I laughed lightly.

“No, we're not supposed to come here together”, I answered.

“Really? Well, why don't we ask him to join us?” the reporter asked.

What the hell? My smile faltered a little as I felt my stomach drop, looking over my shoulder to hear the crowd go wild as Skandar approached me. Shit. What do I do?

“Skandar! Skandar!” the guy who was next to my reporter called.

Skandar walked over to him, now only a foot from me. Damn it. The thing was, though, he didn't even look at me.

“You're here for the premiere, right, Skandar?” he asked.

“Absolutely. The crowd here is fantastic and I wouldn't want to miss it since we'll be filming for the next Narnia movie soon”, he lied easily.

“That's great. Er, your best 'friend' is right next to you. Do you think you could ask her to say hello for us?” the reporter asked.

“Um, sure, I guess”, Skandar said with a smile.

“Oh, hi!” I said, as though I hadn't seen him. Badly played.

“Fancy seeing you here, Samantha”, Skandar said in a polite tone. The crowd went wild when we stood side by side.

“The crowd loves you guys!”, he began, getting a laugh out of the both of us.” So, now that the two of you are together, could you confirm or deny if you two are dating?” the man asked.

The guy who was interviewing me, raised his mic to us as well.

“We're just friends”, I said with a straight face.

“Yep, good friends. Maybe one day we'll work together on a project or something. You never know”, Skandar added.

“OK. Thank you guys for your time. Enjoy the movie”, the guy man said in a slightly disappointed tone.

“You're welcome”, Skandar said while I said, “No problem.”

We walked away from the reporters and made it further down the carpet to the end, making sure we were a good distance away from one another. Before we made it to the entrance of the theater, the reporters and even the crowd were cheering for us to take a picture together. Skan shot me a look as though he wanted to. I didn't or at least I thought I didn't. We walked to each other, then smiled to the crowd as Skandar wrapped an arm around my waist as the crowd cheered and the lights flashed instantaneously.

I felt like this was right, as though it was meant for Skandar and I to pose for the cameras. Now only one thing to do. Face my mom about this.



“I cannot believe we did that”, I said, laughing. Skandar made shushing noises as he, too laughed a little.

We were inside of the theater and had found a secluded area near the bathrooms which we have been standing for the 10 minutes now.

“Neither can I”, he replied, rubbing my arms lightly as though to keep me warm. It was a little cool in this place.

How did he know I was cold?

“Thanks”, I mumbled.

I wanted so desperately to kiss him, but we just told everyone we were friends, so shouldn't we stay that way? I was so confused.

“We should head back”, he said, leaning in suddenly, kissing my lips lightly.

My eyes fluttered closed as an impulse came out of me when Skandar pulled away.

“Yeah, we should”, I got out before I pulled him to me, kissing him again. He kissed back eagerly, a hand now on one cheek while the other was on the other cheek.

We pulled away, staring into each others eyes as though we were trying to speak through our eyes. We kissed again, this time it was a little more intense than the previous kiss. I didn't want to ever stop kissing him. Kissing him was special, it felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time.

Skandar pulled away first, his face flushed as he recomposed himself before speaking.

“We really should get back”, he said in an honest tone.

“Yeah”, I agreed sadly.

“You go first, I'll enter in about five minutes after you. Text me once you've seated”, he said, letting me go.

I nodded, then took a breath before walking back to the theater, finding my mom and thankfully, my seat.

“Where the hell were you? You were out there for half an hour. You're lucky the movie doesn't start for another fifteen minutes”, she rambled.

“I'm sorry. I got caught up in a lot of interviews and pictures”, I lied.

“Whatever. Just-watch the movie”, she said as though she didn't know what else to say.

I suppressed my laughter, pulling out my phone, texting Skandar. I had no idea where he was going to sit it, but I knew this was going to be a long movie.



“Eww! You kissed Skandar Keynes?” Kat asked in a slightly grossed out tone.

“Meh. Yeah, I did”, I admitted as I walked around in my pajamas, plopping down on my bed on my private jet to New Zealand. We weren't going to get there until tomorrow, so in the states, it was 11pm eastern time.

My mom found out about the photos, so she only restricted my phone during filming hours. That sucks.
The bright side was that I could use it at least at night.

“I'm just saying, Sam. He's not a bad looking guy. I just don't want you to get your heart broken again”, she said, yawning a little.

“You're tired, aren't you?” I asked, running a hand through my hair.

“Yep. Well, make sure you send lots of pictures, OK?” she asked, another yawn escaping her.

“Will do. Goodnight, Kat”, I said.

“Goodnight, Sam”, she replied before I heard a click.

I sighed as I plugged my phone on its charger, then sat in bed, starting to get tired myself. I closed my eyes, feeling myself drift off a little bit before my phone went off.

'Cause I'm broken,
when I'm open,
and I don't feel right,
when you're gone away.

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome,
and I don't feel right when you're gone awaaay!-


“Hey, Skandar”, I said with a yawn.

“Aww. I'm sorry, did I wake you?” he asked.

“No, I was just heading to bed”, I admitted, snuggling more under the covers.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you from falling asleep”, he replied, but I laughed.

“You didn't and it's OK, by the way”, I said jokingly.

“Good. Is everything OK?” he asked.

“Um, sort of. I'm flying to New Zealand right now, so yeah. The only problem is my restrictions on my phone which I can't use during filming hours”, I explained.

“That's awful”, he said sympathetically.

“Yeah. But at least I get to talk to you at night”, I admitted, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

“That's always better than nothing”, he replied with sarcasm.

“Haha”, I said without emotion.

“Well, I'd best let you go”, he said with a hint of sadness.

“Alright. Night”, I mumbled.

“Goodnight, Samantha”, he replied. I thought I heard a click at first, but not until after I heard him whisper,”Goodnight, Love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovelies! :)

Can you believe it's chapter 7 already?

Well, because of my brilliant imagination, I've created another fantasy/fan-fiction story. It has to do with the Chronicles of Narnia series. It's like a, "what if" type of thing and believe it or not, it has to do with the creation of the "movie" that's in this story. :)

So, if you'd be so kind, please check it out here.

If you're interested, please subscribe and/or comment. I'll update it as soon as I can. :)

And of course, for this story, please don't forget to comment and subscribe.