Who Knew a Vampire Could Fall in Love?

The nurse lady

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I felt pressure on my chest. A lady was standing in the room with me. She had a clipboard in her hands and was walkin around writin down notes after studying the moniters that were beeping. 

I tried to sit up and one of the moniters went off with an annoying monotonous beep. The lady turned to me with a bright smile, "Your awake I see." she said as she went to the door and opened it callin out names into the hall.  

I rubbed sleep from my eyes as the lady came back to check my vitals. 

"Your healthy." she smiled warmly at me.

"Healthy as a horse." I asnwered with a laugh. "Thats what James would say." 

"Whose James?" she questioned me.

"Hes my boyfriend."

"Oh?"

"Yep." I smiled at her and my tummy rumbled.

"Shh!" I told my stomache."

"Your hungry." she said, "Let me tell Luke."

It's not like I could stop her, "Whose Luke?" I had one eyebrow raised and she gave me an astonishing look. 

"You don't know Luke?"

"No?" I came out more of a question than a statement. Just then a tall lanky guy came into the room. His hair was cut choppy and styled messy but in a adorable way. 

"I'm Luke." he extended his hand towards me.

"Hi Luke." I smiled at him. 

"Do you remember anything?" 

"Do I have a concussion?"

"No." 

"Okay. Well all I remeber is that I was at my house and-" I was cut off by an immense pounding in my head. I felt my throat constrict. I felt like I had felt like this before. My heads gripped my head and the machines were going crazy. 

"Get me B-positive." I heard Luke yell at the nurse. Why was he getting blood. Blood! That sounded delicious! I mean ew what?

I felt a cup being put to my lips and Luke told me to drink. My throat was being quenched and my headache was dispersing. Finally I let go of my head and sat up normally with one more person in the room. 

"Damean." I said remembering what happened before the last time I passed out. I tried to lunge at him. Only being retlstrained by a pain in my ribs. I looked down and there was bandages on them. I hissed at the pain and then looked at Dame again. 

"You kidnapped me!" I screeched at him.

"Well yes, but-" I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it! Take me home now!" 

He was by my bedside in less than a second. He pointed his finger at me, "No one tells me what to do! Especially a woman!"

"Whatre you gonna do about it!" I yelled at him. He raised his hand to smack me and I flinched ready for impact but there was none. I opened my eyes and sighed in relief. 

"Nothing." he said simply.

"Im not a woman." I told him sternly.

"Yes you are." he argued.

"No I'm a girl. Woman are gorgeous and tall and smart and independent. I'm not any of those." I listed off to him.

He chuckled, "Then what is a girl?"

"A girl is someone who depends on others and is looked down upon because people think were little whores. Not that I'm saying I'm a whore, because I'm not." I clarified. 

He lopsidedly smiled at me. 

"Get a mirror." he told the nurse lady.

A few minutes later she appeared back in the room with a mirror in hands. She handed it to him and he thanked her. He handed it to me.

I looked at my reflection. "Thats not me." I told him. "My hair is impossibly curly and that's why I keep it in a pony tail. Her hair is stick straight. And my skin is not perfect it's ehhh."

"Well whatever mirror you've been using, it sucks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha I get bored.

Comment?

~moe