Status: :D

To Spend a Fortune

I'm Tagging Along

Laying my head down on my desk I try to block out my summer school teacher and force this godly painful head ache to go away. I had been up all night trying to get this jock to leave me alone but he wouldn't shut up.

"Ms. Tate! Are you sleeping in my class?!"

My head snaps up and suddenly getting an idea I stand up and say, "Mr. Hoffman I was sleeping. I will take my punishment and go down to the office where the principal can deal with me. I am very sorry."

I grab my book bag while walking out and start walking down the hall and looking into a few of the classrooms to find someone to talk to. Then I see Cameron in his weirdo convention thing and I get a new idea.

The teacher person is sitting at her desk grading some papers it looks like so I just walk up to her and in all seriousness say, "Cameron O'Connell is wanted in the office."

She nods and tells Cam he can go.

With confusion evident on his face he follows me out of the classroom.

As soon as we were in the hall I turn and ask him where Ryan is. He says at the school pool so we both head over there and I had to practically drag Ryan from his lounge chair.

When Ryan sees Cam he knows that somethings up and unlike Cam, he says something. "Nellie, why did you feel the need to interrupt my happiness of girls in bikinis?"

I look around and when I see no one around us, I answer, "I'm bored! When you two are together you can be very entertaining, so entertain me." They both continue to be quiet. "Now!"

Ryan shrugs his shoulders and says, "What the hell, why don't we just go get some food or something? Nobody will even notice we left."

I nod and start heading toward the parking lot. I turn my head say, "My mom lent me her car today, so we won't have to walk. And Cam, why are you being so quiet?"

He looks up from the ground and shouts, "I have money! There, I said it, no need to keep questioning me! Ugh!"

That was weird. Shrugging my shoulders at his random comment, I keep walking and they both follow. As soon as we're in the car I turn to Cameron and ask, "How much? You say you have money, but how much exactly?"

He fiddles with his hands as he mumbles, "A lot. I haven't figured the exact number out yet but it's my relataive's entire life savings." My eyes bulge out of my eye sockets. He continues, "I got it in the mail all on a debit card. I have about a month to spend it all."

I pull over to the side of the road and turn in my seat to face him. "What? Okay, just whatever you end up doing, I'm tagging along."

While Cameron stares at me and quietly says okay, I hear Ryan sigh and mutter, "Damn."
♠ ♠ ♠
Third chapter and no comments? Woah! Not cool!That's not why I haven't given you guys my character yet though, I just have personal stuff going on.Anyway... what do you guys think of Nellie?
--bookidiot

Comments = Motivation = New Chappter Faster! =)