Status: :D

To Spend a Fortune

Home Life

New York, New York, New York! I finally get to go to New York City! The Big Apple! That is the Big Apple, right?

Any who, where are those boys? They've been in the bathroom for how long? Who knows what they're doing. It really doesn't take that long for guys to pee considering they don't even have to sit down.

Eww! What if one of them is taking a dump?!

Just as that thought echos in my mind I see Ryan and Cam plop down in they're seats. "So how are we going to do this?"

Lucky them, I had already had an idea. "Ryan, you happen to be a mamma's boy so I'm just going to make up a permission slip from the school that will be saying they're having a last minute summer field trip for anyone that want's to go to Florida. We have to provide our own transportation and money for food. Basically the school would only be arranging the trip and helping with the motel situation. Of course this trip is actually fake.

"I'll do the same for me and Cameron of course. All we have to do is make sure our parents don't call the school with any questions and then we're set to leave. Cameron, I'm sure you can get us some wheels, right?" I then look at Cam straight in the eyes and after a second he gives me a slight nod.

God, he can be so adorable sometimes.

I smile and look at them both and say, "Do you think that'll work?"

Image


On the way back to the school we decided that we would leave for New York within the next few days. We only had one summer to spend all this money so we had to get going. I could already tell that this was going to be the best summer of my life.

Cameron and Ryan go there ways and I head home. Hopefully my father won't be there.

My mother is probably one of the best people in the world. She's always there for me and always willing to talk when I have any troubles. We go shopping together, have sleep overs in the living room, stay up all night, we're best friends. It's probably one of the best mother-daughter relationships to ever exist.

The only bad thing to ever ruin our joy is my father. I have no idea why my parents haven't gotten a divorce, they're worlds apart from eachother. While my mother is sweet and loving, my father is cruel and hating. He a work aholic and almost never home. But when he is home, you don't want to go there. He yells and screams and if he's had a bad day, he gets drunk. I'm not even going to say what he does when he gets drunk.

Luckily when I pull into the driveway I see that nobody is home. My dad's probably still at work and mom's probably at a friends. Anyway, it means I have the house to myself.

I head up to my room and get all of my dirty clothes into a pile so I can put them in the wash. I hate doing laundry but if I'm going on a roadtrip then I'm going to need a lot of clothes cause who knowss when the next time I'm going to be able to do laundry.

Once I finish my packing I realize that hours have past and my room is pratically empty of its contents. The sad thing about that is that I only have two smallish bags. Geez, I thought I had more.

Right as I started lugging my bags down the staircase I heard the front door slam open. Daddy's home.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have realized that it's taking me way to long to post this chapter so I pretty much just stoped where I was and am going to post it. So obviously it's a little short but... at least you guys are getting to read it.
--bookidiot

Comments = Motivation = New Chappter Faster! =)