Status: Very much active! :) Comments are appreciated.

Are You Questioning My Badassness?

THIRTEEN.

“Where are we going?” Puck asked as soon as I was in the passenger seat of his truck.

“You’re the one who picked me up,” I gave him a “duh” look.

“Yeah, but the chick is always supposed to pick the location of the date,” he smirked as he leaned back, putting an arm around my shoulder.

I pushed it off and glared at him. “This is so not a date, Puckerman.”

“I’m just kidding. We’re friends, right?” he gave me a hopeful look.

“We-ell,” I began. “If we’re friends, then you sure like trying to get into your friends pants.”

“Yeah,” he simply nodded. “Anyway, are you gonna pick somewhere to go, or are we just gonna sit here in your driveway all day?” He then paused to think for a moment, and then gestured towards the backseat. “Wait, that might not be such a bad idea.”

“Drive somewhere, Puck,” I rolled my eyes. “Just not back to Sub-Zero.”

“Oh, wasn’t planning on it,” he laughed, remembering what happened the last time he took me out for ice cream. “Or anywhere there’s a possibility of seeing Santana.”

“Why?” I smirked. “Too hard to resist?”

“That, and I don’t need you to be any more pissed than you are,” he looked over at me. “Wanna see a movie?”

“No. I’d rather get shot,” I told him, and honestly, that’s how I was feeling at the time. I seriously wasn’t in the mood for Puck, and I didn’t know why I agreed to going out for a drive with him in the first place. It obviously wasn’t going to turn out well.

“Fine,” he shrugged. “How about the park?”

“Oh, yes,” I said, sarcastically. “I just love going to the park where there’s children screaming and dogs barking.”

“Santana’s house?” he joked, or at least I hoped he did.

Or we can just forget this whole thing and you can bring me back home,” I smiled cheerfully, showing him that this was the best option.

“But that’s a waste of gas,” he frowned. “And I don’t drive girls around town unless I get something out of it.”

“And it’s not like we’re looking for somewhere to park so we can hop in the backseat and screw. So, what exactly are you getting out of this, besides a pissed off female?”

He looked over at me again and shrugged. “I dunno, maybe some forgiveness?”

I gave him an “Are you serious?” look.

“Come on, you know you’re giving me a hard time here. I apologized for Santana and the song I sang you. Can you just forgive me so we can be friends?”

“Friends?” I snorted. “Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly what you want.”

“Ugh,” he groaned. “Just because I switch girls more than underwear and don’t really interact with anyone else besides girls I have a chance of doing, doesn’t mean that I don’t like a good girlfriend.” I raised an eyebrow at him. “I mean, girl…who’s a friend.”

“I don’t think this is a good idea, Puck,” I sighed.

“Well, that’s too bad,” Puck smiled at me, pulling up to a big sign that said “Boardwalk”. “Because we’re going for a little walk.”

-------------------------

“Why are you doing this?” I questioned as we began to walk down the boardwalk.

“So you can get to know the other side of me,” he replied. “You think I’m an asshole, but I’m sure that once we get to talk a little more, you’ll change your mind.”

“You think?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “Go ahead, ask me anything.”

“This isn’t Formspring, Puck,” I rolled my eyes. “But okay. What’s your favorite color?”

“Red,” he answered right away. “Speaking of colors, what color is your bra right now?”

“You’re pushing it, Puckerman,” I glared up at him.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding!” He held his hands up defensively.

“Right,” I nodded. “What do you for fun, besides fuck bitches and beat people up?”

“You’ll be surprised to know that I’m an amazing songwriter.”

I began to laugh hysterically, and when I saw the hurt look on his face, I contained myself. “What do you write songs about?”

“Sorry, I don’t show people who find it so hard to believe,” he nudged me a little, but with his massive arms, he nearly threw me off of the boardwalk.

“I’m just surprised, that’s all,” I told him, honestly. “It’s actually pretty cool. I didn’t know you as anything other than a player.”

“There’s a lot you don’t know about Puckzilla,” he smiled down at me. “And that’s why I’m doing this.”

“Okay,” I began, satisfied. “So, I have a question I’ve been wondering ever since I met you.”

“Yes?”

“Why the Mohawk?” I asked, reaching up to touch it. “I mean, it’s cute and everything. It really screams ‘Puckzilla’. I was just wondering why you decided to go with it.”

“I dunno,” he shrugged. “I’ve never had long hair growing up, and decided that if Travis Barker can pull it off, so can I. Of course, his is more badass.”

“I agree,” I chuckled. “But yours is pretty sexy, too.”

“You’re making not being a pervert really hard for me,” he put on a pouty face.

“Deal with it,” I smirked, and we kept walking.

“So, my turn,” Puck turned towards me after a long and awkward silence. I gave him a questioning look. “Why won’t you let me get into your pants?”

“Because you’re a pig,” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, I get that, but…you’re the only one who has went this long without action from me. It takes every other girl two seconds to lay back on the bed and spread her legs open.”

“Guess I don’t want to be labeled as one of those girls,” I shrugged. “Is that so bad?”

“Nah,” he smiled. “I kind of appreciate it. It means that you hang out with me for more than my looks.”

“Yeah, well…your personality isn’t the best, either,” I said, honestly.

“I know, I know. But that’s what makes the difference. Most chicks let me fuck them and then don’t speak to me for days because they think I’m an ass, but you can tolerate my awful personality and don’t really seem to be swooning over my appearance, and strangely, it makes me seem like more of a…human.”

I pretended to turn and look around the boardwalk, confused.

“What?” he stared at me, also looking a little puzzled.

“I’m sorry,” I began. “I’m just wondering if you’ve seen my friend, Puck…”

He began to chuckle. “No, I don’t think I have. Describe him.”

“I’m sure you’ll be able to pick him out in a crowd,” I shrugged. “No description needed.”

“Oh, come onnn,” Puck tried to get something out of me. “Is he attractive?”

“I’ve seen worse,” I admitted. But the truth was, he was the most attractive guy in the school, probably even in Lima. Not that I’d let him know that or anything.

“Cool,” he nodded, knowing that was the most credit he’d get from me. “Yeah, I think he went…” he paused, flexing a muscle to his left. “…that way.”

I laughed and shoved him playfully. We walked a little bit further until he decided that he was tired and sat on a nearby bench. I sat next to him, and we just looked out into the sun, which was now setting, not saying a word. Words weren’t necessary when a moment was this nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I've been working on updates since like 8. And it's now 11:40. So, I'd better get some comments for all of this hard work. Loljk. But seriously, comment. I'll love you forever. <3 Even though I already love you. OKAY. Rambling = done.

I usually don't like to comment on my own work, but I thought this chapter was pretty cute. Hope you guys feel the same!