Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Gym it makes you hot and sweaty and spacey

Sammy’s Point Of View

After English was over Matt and I walked toward the Gym, but first stopping at our lockers to get our stuff for after school since it was our last period of the day. I grabbed my bag that had my bathing suit and flip flops in it and followed Matt to the gym.

“Didn’t I have you last period” the gym teacher asked me. Matt and Jimmy both laughed and I shook my head no.
“Nope, that was my sister” I said.
“Are you sure” he asked.
“Yes I am, my name is Samantha Runnels” I said. He nodded and handed me a uniform. I put my stuff in a locker and changed up and made it work.

Told you I could work it I sent to Stacie.
Yeah, yeah yeah, I’m getting yelled at by Mr. Wylie my chemistry teacher because of my outfit so I told him I won’t wear another like it on his days only before Stacie said and it made me laugh. I walked out and joined Matt and Jimmy on the bleachers as Mr. Allen talked about the rules and what we were going to do. He also looked at me and told me to prove I wasn’t the same person so when he said we were playing Dodge ball I smiled and went to where the girls were.

“It’s on Runnels” Jimmy said.
“Bring it Sullivan” I said as I grabbed a ball and waited for the whistle to be blown. As soon as the whistle was blown, I threw the ball right at Jimmy. After I did that I noticed the girl from our Physics class laugh and throw a ball at Matt who caught it and made her out. Her name was Valary, from what I could remember. Then Matt looked at me.

“What Sanders” I said.
“Oh, just the fact I’m going to get you out” Matt said.
“Oh yeah” I said as Matt threw the ball and I caught it. Matt’s mouth dropped and he went to join Jimmy on the bench. Girls won let’s just say that.

“Okay, you proved you aren’t Stacie Runnels” Mr. Allen said.
“Well duh” Jimmy, Matt and I said and then we all laughed. Then we got to do a little free time since the girls won and Matt and I played one on one for basketball and Mr. Allen came up to me.

“You should try out this year, you are pretty good” he said.
“I was planning on it” I said with a smile. Then he told us to go in the locker room and change up and Jimmy came up to me as I was starting to walk toward the girls locker room.

“So Sammy” Jimmy said.
“So Jimmy” I said.
“Hey we have the same amount of letters but that’s besides the point, did you hear that they found another UFO and took it back to area 51” Jimmy asked me.
“No I did not actually” I said.
“Well they did, I wanna go and see if there are really aliens or they are just pretending” Jimmy said.
“Then go and do that” I said and just as I was about to finish that sentence Matt took off his shirt and I couldn’t help but stare at his abs and his nipple piercing, wait nipple piercing, oh my god he has his nipples pierced, “I think they are so so so so hot.”
“You think Aliens are hot, I never found them that attractive but okay” Jimmy said and I just kept staring at Matt.
“With those hot nipple rings” I said.
“Do they even have nipples” Jimmy said.

I just kept staring at Matt as he moved toward the locker room. He was such a beautiful man with his shirt off. I had to show Stacie.
Look, he is SO hot without his shirt on I sent to her still staring.
Holy hell he is damn fine, opps I just said that outloud Stacie said. I giggled in my head and continued staring.

“Hello Earth to Alien lover Sammy” Jimmy said waving his hand over my face.
“What, oh so so hot, I wanna lick him” I said. Jimmy turned around and saw that I was staring at a shirtless Matt and then pushed me to the locker room after his shirt was off.
“So pretty” I said as the door almost hit me in the face and that’s when I snapped out of my Matt trance. I went to the locker that had my stuff in it and went into the showers and found one. I showered and then changed into my bathing suit and put my shorts over it with my flip flops and then my sunglasses. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I looked good. As soon as class was over I went right out to the gym to wait for Matt and Jimmy and as soon as they both saw me and their mouths dropped. Good, I knew I picked the right bathing suit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sammy's Beach outfit
Matt's Nipple Piercings

Thanks to the three people who commented on my story. It made me smile a lot. Next up maybe some Chemistry with Brian and Stacie...I think so, and no pun intended or is it?