Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Matt kisses...no dog kisses

Sammy’s Point Of View

I was having an amazing dream about Matt, when I felt a tongue licking my face.

“Matt, stop it” I said as I tried pushing it away. I also heard Stacie laughing but I just ignored it. The tongue kept licking my face.

“Come on Matt, just kiss me” I said. I heard a bark and I got all confused.
“Matt, why are you barking” I said and then opened my eyes to see a huge dog standing next to my bed.
“What the fuck is this” I asked.
“My dog, Horse” Stacie said petting him. He wagged her tail and Stacie smiled.

“Why is it so big” I asked her.
“That’s what you said in your sleep about Matt’s penis except it was ‘Wow, that’s huge’ but the reason he is big is because he is a Great Dane, like Scooby Doo but cuter” Stacie said petting his head and going into baby voice at cuter.
“And why do we have him” I asked.
“Because Zack thought Horse my actual horse was a dog. Now get ready for school” Stacie said, “the whole time you were sleeping, I walked horse, got showered and dressed” Stacie said. I looked at her outfit, it was a purple tube top with a white cropped coat, jeans and a pair of cute boots.

“Who are you looking so adorable for” I asked her.
“Both Zack and Brian and after school you have to find your own way home” Stacie said to me as I watched her pick up her guitar. I nodded and got up to get in the shower quickly. After that I got dressed in a pink shirt that goes off my shoulders, pink converse, and ripped skinny jeans. I did my make up and walked downstairs where the giant dog followed me.

“Mommy will be back at 5 Horse” Stacie said to him and he laid down right where she spoke to him. We went to Stacie’s precious white Bentley that match my white Range Rover and Stacie put her guitar in the back. She started the trek to school but stopped at our favorite coffee shop first.

“Hello LaFerniere’s” the workers greeted us.
“Hey everybody” we said.
“The usual” Claire asked.
“But to go with a regular with cream too” Stacie replied. I looked at her and raised my eye brow.
“Jimmy would be mad if we got coffee and didn’t get one for him, he told me this in French class” Stacie replied. Claire made our drinks and then we made our way to school. We saw the guys all goofing around by a tree and we went up to them.

“Aw, you went and got coffee without us” Jimmy said.
“I got coffee without any of them in mind” Stacie said as she handed Jimmy his coffee. He smiled wide and took a sip. All the other guys pouted.
“What I promised him if Sammy and I got coffee in the morning I would get him a coffee too since I see him in French on A Days first period, so Johnny Monday what lovely coffee do you prefer” Stacie said.
“Give mine to someone else” Johnny said.
“He doesn’t want it to stunt his growth more” Zack said.
“Mean” Stacie and I said. The bell rang and Matt, Stacie, Jimmy and I all walked to our homeroom.

“I hope Stacie knows that Jimmy will taunt and make more people scared of him because of the coffee right” Matt said to me as we sat down at a desk.
“She’ll learn” I said.
“Yeah, I guess she will” Matt said and smiled. I smiled back.
“So, what are your plans for tomorrow” Matt asked.
“Have no idea” I replied.
“Oh” Matt replied.
“Yeah probably spending time with Stacie” I said.
“Sounds like fun, the guys and I are going to cause havoc some where” Matt said laughing. The bell rang and I parted ways once he got to the science wing. Stacie and Jimmy waved by as they went to French class and I was met up with Zack and Brian.
“Ready to get our music on” Zack asked.
“Yep, let’s go” I said to them. We went to walk away when I heard Matt holler to me.
“You look very cute today Sammy” Matt yelled and I looked down and blushed.

“Aww, Matt made Sammy blush” Zack joked and I rolled my eyes as we walked into music class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Sammy's Range Rover.
Stacie's Bentley it's only cuz the photo is HUGE
Sammy's second day outfit
Stacie second day outfit