Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Getting our classes

Stacie’s Point Of View

Today we were going to Huntington Beach High School to get our classes and maybe meet our homeroom teacher. So Sammy and I pretty much told our parents we were going shopping and we both got into her Range Rover. Sammy drove the 20 minutes to the school and then pulled into the parking lot.
“Wow, this school seems pretty cool” Sammy said looking at the open campus and the bell tower.
“Yeah it does” I said as we walked toward the doors that probably lead to the main office. We looked at the awards since there was already people in there and we didn’t want them to know who we are.

“I should call Linda and ask her if she wants to be our mom” I said to Sammy.
“Good idea, just in case we need a mom” Sammy said. We looked at all the trophies and noticed a lot for a Matthew Sanders with a basketball and a lot that had Zachary Baker for baseball.
“Those guys must be good” I said to Sammy as I picked up my cell phone and dialed Linda’s number. Sammy and I stood and kept looking at all the awards and news things that were up on the wall.

“Hello” Linda said as she answered. I moved away out of ear sight of whoever was in the office.
“Hi Linda” I said.
“What do you need Stacie” Linda asked me.
“If you would be Sammy and I’s mom since we took your last name to go to Huntington Beach High School” I said.
“You did what” Linda said.
“We are going to go to a public school” I said.
“Okay, I get that, but why do you need me. Oh just in case they need to talk to the parent, you know you two are like my children so of course I will” Linda said and I smiled.
“Thank you so much Linda” I said.
“You’re welcome dear, now I have to go see what your mother wants” Linda said.
“Okay, love you” I said.
“Love you too” Linda said and I hung up the phone and went back over to Sammy who was looking at something and probably reading it.

“Linda said yes” I said causing Sammy to jump.
“Bitch” Sammy said and I just laughed and looked at what she was looking at.

Brian’s Point of View

I walked out with my step mom Suzy and saw two girls standing looking at the announcements. I just got my schedule and was not looking forward to some of my classes. Especially Chemistry, but at least I won’t get pissed off at this school like I did with Ocean View since my friends go here. I wanted to say something to the girls about how nice their asses looked in those jeans and maybe get to know them but Suzy was pulling me out the door.

“Come on” she said to me as I kept looking back at the two girls.
“Brian, you promised your father you would help him today” mom said. I nodded and rolled my eyes and walked out the door with my stuff for school tomorrow. That’s if I decide to go on the first day I could pretend that I’m sick and since I still don’t have my stuff ready for school.

Stacie’s Point Of View

“Runnels” a lady said to us and we both turned around after I saw a boy walk out of the school. Sammy and I walked into the office place.
“Okay so we are here for your schedules right and oh I’m Miss. Maxine” she said.
“Sammy and Stacie Runnels” Sammy said.
“And yes” I said.
“Okay we are going to pick Samantha’s classes first” she said. Sammy nodded and followed Miss. Maxine into another room while I looked around the office area. It was quiet nice but not as nice as the one in Huntington Prep, well I never been in the one at Huntington Prep so I had no idea. I looked around and then Sammy came out.

“Good luck sissy boo, it’s confusing as hell” Sammy said as she took the seat I was just sitting in. I walked into Miss. Maxine’s office and sat down in the chair.

“So you have to take Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Gym and two electives and a language and yes you can take another language as an elective” Miss. Maxine said to me.
“Okay” I said.
“So what do you want for Math” Miss. Maxine asked.
“Umm Alegrabra two” I said and she put it in.
“Science” she asked.
“Anything but physics” I said.
“Okay then Chemistry” she said and I groaned since I was horrible at it and I some how mess up the chemicals, hopefully I’ll have someone who will be good at it.
“You’ll be in senior English and social Studies and what do you want for your electives?” Miss. Maxine asked.
“Music and Italian and for my language can I have French” I said. She typed on the computer and then the printer next to it started going off. When she handed me the paper I noticed the days were split.

“You have A days and B days” she said.
“Wow, weird, at my old school we had all our classes on the same day” I said.
“I know, I had a daughter who graduated from Huntington Prep” she said and I giggled. I then looked and noticed I had Chemistry last period on B days and I was happy about that.
“Okay, I am now going to show your sister where your homeroom is” Miss. Maxine said. I nodded and walked out of the room with her. Then she took Sammy and I to our homeroom.

“Mr. Daniels this is Stacie and Sammy Runnels they are starting school here tomorrow” Miss. Maxine said.
“Nice to meet you girls” Mr. Daniels said.
“nice to meet you too” we replied. After we talked with him Miss. Maxine showed us where our lockers were and then we headed home after that.

“I’m so excited” Sammy said.
“Me too” I replied when we noticed that pictures of us were gone and then we went up to our second room and our posters and clothes were gone.
“Mom” we yelled.
“Oh Linda said you guys can stay with her until June” mom said. We smiled and went downstairs. Sammy to her Range Rover and I went to my beautiful Bentley and drove to Linda’s.

“Hello girls” Linda said.
“Hi” we said and went into the kitchen where we had a normal dinner without dressing up. Then we went up to bed and fell asleep early before our first day of public school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh there is Brian in the story...next up THE FIRST DAY OF PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE GIRLS! I am also thinking about Changing the name to something else