Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

A whole lot of truth comes out in anger part 2

Sammy’s Point Of View

I walked downstairs and stopped when I heard Stacie crying. Why was she crying, she isn’t the one who is sad, she still has the guys who like her with her. I don’t have Matt and I’m pregnant. I walked into the living room to hear Jimmy soothing Stacie about something.

“It’s not going to be okay, they hate me” Stacie said and cried more.
“Yes it will, they’ll forgive you and it will be all hunky doory again” Jimmy said. Stacie shook her head no.
“What happened” I asked.
“Matt told Zack and Brian when he promised he wouldn’t if I got out of his house and I did, well not after I bitched out Val” Stacie said and cried some more. Jimmy just pulled her closer to him and she wrapped her arms around him. She doesn’t need Brian and Zack, she has the perfect guy right in front of her but when she said Matt told them, that pissed me right off. I grabbed my keys and made my way to the door.

“Where are you going” Jimmy asked.
“To get Stacie ice cream” I lied and walked out the door to my Range Rover. I got in the driver’s seat and pulled out. I started making my way to Matt’s house making sure I had the ultra sound pictures for him and his parents. I pulled in the driveway and saw all the cars there. I also saw Val’s car and glared at it. I knocked on the door and Amy answered and pointed toward the couch. I walked over to him and pulled him off of Val.

“How the fuck could you tell them” I asked him.
“They had to know how big of liars you and your sister are” Matt said.
“She is fucking heartbroken because of you, we only wanted to fucking be normal” I screamed at him.
“So, still shouldn’t lie” Matt said. Val was looking at us like what are we talking about.
“Well I’m sorry if our whole fucking life we have had people only like us for our money” I yelled at him. Val smirked and went away. Good, I didn’t want to see her slutty face. I started to feel a little pain in my stomach but I just ignored it.

“Well you just keep on lying, I’m sure you love when people use you for money, because I sure the hell would have” Matt said and I glared at him hard.
“Really, you get paid by my father and a lot of money too whenever you fucking carter at our parties, so don’t you fucking say that and plus you shouldn’t have told Brian and Zack, you should have let my fucking sister tell them” I yelled again the pain getting a little stronger.
“Why, she would have kept it up” Matt said.
“You don’t fucking know that” I yelled at him and grabbed my stomach, “ow.” Matt’s eyes went from anger to panic. I held onto my stomach as it continued.

“Are you okay” Matt asked.
“NO, just get your parents” I said and then I felt feminine hands grab me and bring me upstairs.
“If you hurt her Matt, I swear to God I will kick your ass” Amy said as we walked up the stairs and to her room. I sat down on her bed and kept holding my stomach.
“Did he hurt you” Amy asked me and I shook my head no.
“What’s wrong” she asked.
“My stomach, I’m pregnant and my stomach hurts bad” I said still clutching it.
“Mom” Amy yelled and Kim came into Amy’s room.
“What” Kim asked.
“My stomach” I said as I held it.

“She’s pregnant mom” Amy said and Kim’s eyes went wide and looked downstairs as if indicating that it’s Matt’s and I nodded.
“Calm down honey okay” Kim said as she sat down next to me. I nodded and tried to calm myself down. I finally did and the pain went away.
“Then why did Matt break up with you if you are pregnant with his child” Kim asked me.
“Because I lied but only because we didn’t want people to like us for our money and he thinks I cheated on him to make this baby but Matt’s the only person I have had sex with” I said crying. Kim raised an eyebrow and looked at me.
“What do you mean you lied because you didn’t want people to like you for your money” Kim asked.
“Stacie and I we are the LaFerniere twins” I said. Kim pulled me into a hug.
“Oh honey” Kim said as I continued to cry.

“I love him and I would never cheat on him ever” I said crying. Kim just held me.
“May I see the ultrasound picture” Kim asked and I nodded and handed her the picture that I was giving her.
“You can keep it” I told her and she nodded.
“Aww look at my grandbaby, I’ll help him realize it’s his okay” Kim said and I nodded.
“Now, go back home and get some rest and I’ll come with you on your next appointment” Kim said.
“Okay, I’ll call you since I don’t remember when it is” I said as Amy walked down the stairs with me. Kim glared at Matt and I walked out to my car and hugged Amy.
“Thank you” I said.
“No problem” she said hugging me back. I got in my car and drove to the store to pick up Peanut Butter Ice cream and Cookie dough ice cream. I drove home and when I got there Stacie was on the phone with someone.

“Papa Haner” Jimmy mouthed to me and I nodded and handed Stacie the ice cream.
“He hates me, I mean the signs were all there” Stacie said into the phone, “thanks, and yeah I’ll be there tomorrow.” With that she hung up and opened up the ice cream as Jimmy was getting the spoons.
“I know you went to Matt’s, thanks for yelling at him for me” Stacie said hugging me.
“No problem” I said and hugged her back. We sat and ate ice cream and Jimmy said he was going to spend the night. I ended up going upstairs after I ate what I could of my ice cream and Horse followed me and jumped up and laid down with me. I heard Stacie and Jimmy come upstairs and Jimmy telling Stacie to get some sleep and I thought it was cute. Jimmy cares about her so much he is even sleeping in her bed with her. Maybe I can make him ask her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yesterday SammyIerogeance won tickets and a guitar from a radio station up here in Maine called WCYY. The tickets and the guitar are from Avenged Sevenfold and we are so happy that we get to see them again in the same year less the four months from the last time. So if I don't update it's because 1. Saturday we are going to pick her up at the train station 2. SUnday is the concert, 3. Our voices will be gone on monday and 4. We'll just be dead because of having lack of sleep. So hopefully you guys like this chapter and please comment.