Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Jimmy knows how to make someone laugh

Stacie’s Point Of View

The next day I woke up to Jimmy’s arms around me and something poking me in the back. I shook Jimmy a little bit and he started to moan and hump me.

“Jimmy, wake up” I said as I peeked over and noticed my sister wasn’t in her bed. She must be downstairs or something.
“Oh god, harder baby, bounce on me harder” Jimmy moaned out in his sleep.
“Jimmy come on wake up” I said shaking him as he started humping me faster, “Jimmy, I’m not Sammy come on stop.” He kept going and kept moaning. I started to laugh as I tried to push Jimmy away.

“Jimmy, cut it out” I said while I was giggling.
“Oh baby, do you like when I do that” he asked as he pulled me closer and moaned into my ear. Oh my god, I can’t believe Jimmy was having a sex dream about my sister and using me to get off on.
“Oh harder” he said as he pulled me on top of him. I smacked him.
“Jimmy, I am not Sammy, wake the fuck up” I said hitting him over and over again. His blue eyes finally opened and he smiled as soon as he saw me laughing.

“What’s wrong” he asked me with his eyes all full of innocence.
“Oh you know what’s wrong James Owen Sullivan” I said.
“No I don’t Stacie Lynn LaFerniere” Jimmy said batting his eye lashes at me.
“You were humping me and all that” I said.
“Oh was I” Jimmy asked. Now I knew he was playing, he knew exactly what he was doing.
“Yes you were” I said.
“Was it like this” Jimmy asked as he started doing it again. I started laughing and hitting him lightly.
“Yes it was, now cut the shit” I said to him.
“But oh I don’t want too” Jimmy said as he flipped over so I was underneath him.
“Jimmy, be a good boy” I said.
“Nah, I don’t think so” he said and started to tickle me. I started laughing more and Sammy walked up the stairs with some food in her hands.

“What are you doing?” She asked as Jimmy stopped tickling me but stayed on top of me.
“Making your sister laugh” Jimmy replied. Sammy smiled and looked at me with a glint in her eyes.
“Why” Sammy asked.
“Because she shouldn’t be sad about Brian and Zack” Jimmy said and started to tickle me again. I laughed some more and Sammy went into the guest room that used to be Linda’s son’s room and grabbed clothes for Jimmy.

“Get up, we have to go to school” Sammy said to me.
“But I already was up” Jimmy said and Sammy rolled her eyes.
“I would be too if I was on top of my sister and not related to her” Sammy said which made me laugh.
“Aw, how sweet some twincest going on” Jimmy said making us both laugh. Sammy grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

“You can change right here my love” Jimmy said.
“Turn around then” I said as Jimmy did just as I asked him too. I saw him peeking every now and then.
“Oh darling, you are so beautiful” Jimmy said as soon as I was dressed in my sweats and stuff. Yeah I may have not looked like my sister but I still wanted to look good.
“Now, I don’t want you to see my manly parts so you have to turn around too” Jimmy said as he took off his shirt.
“What manly parts” I countered.
“Oh no you didn’t” Jimmy said pushing me on the bed and started to tickle me again. He stopped tickling me and Sammy walked in.

“Whoa, sorry if I interrupted something” she said wearing sweats and UGGs like I was.
“You weren’t” Jimmy said getting off the bed and heading into the bathroom. I went to put on some make up and put my hair up in a messy bun when I saw Sammy looking at me through the mirror.

“What” I asked her.
“Jimmy likes you” Sammy said and I rolled my eyes at her and started to chuckle.
“Stacie Lynn, this is not a laughing matter” Sammy said.
“Sorry, no Jimmy doesn’t like me” I said.
“Yes he does, he is totally likes you” Sammy said. I rolled my eyes again and I heard Jimmy talking to Horse.
“Okay, whatever you say” I said as I grabbed my backpack and made my way downstairs. I was driving to school today since I had a lesson too so I grabbed my guitar and Sammy got in the passenger seat and Jimmy got in the back.

“Well you drop me off at my lesson today” I asked Sammy. She nodded and we drove to our favorite coffee shop. I parked the car since we had time to stop and get us all a coffee even Johnny too. We stood in line and order our usual. Jimmy started making faces at the people in line and Sammy and I just laughed and rolled our eyes. After we got our coffee we got back in my car and started to drive to school.

Ask Jimmy on a date Sammy said to me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

“Hey Jimmy, do you like any one” Sammy asked. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jimmy turn bright red.
“Yeah” Jimmy said softly.

See, I told you Jimmy likes you Sammy said and I just shook my head.

“Then ask my sister on a date” she said and Jimmy spit out his coffee and turn even redder.
“No thanks” Jimmy said.
“Oh come on, just do it” Sammy said. Jimmy looked at me giving me a look like wrong twin I want to ask out.

“Fine” Jimmy sighed and looked at me, “Well you go on a date with me.”
“Of course” I said knowing it would make my sister happy.
“Aww, so cute, I see a romance coming on” Sammy said as we pulled into the parking lot. I saw Zack with Gena, Brian with Michelle and I know Sammy saw Matt with Val and they were all over each other. I sighed and Jimmy put his arm around me.

“It will be okay” he said to me and I nodded as we walked over to Johnny. Johnny’s back was turned and Jimmy went running up to him and jumped on his back.

“Ah shit” Johnny said. I started laughing and Sammy did too.
“Whoa, why are those two not looking hot like they normally are” Johnny asked.
“Brian and Zack know about who they are” Jimmy said and Johnny nodded and smiled.
“They’ll get over it” he said and I nodded. I noticed people were staring at Sammy and I and Jimmy scared them off. I love Jimmy but I definitely don’t want to go on a date with him. Oh well it’ll be like we are hanging out which he told me that’s what it was going to be in French class.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Far Away

This Chapter is dedicated to Jimmy, may he rest in peace and one day we'll all be with him getting to know him for who he really is and how crazy he can be.

Stacie outfit
Sammy outfit

Oh and another thing seeing A7X again was AMAZING this time we were a lot closer to the stage being in second row and Brian came over to the left side more. It was so fun and I hope i get to see them again soon.

Sammy and I also saw Dan the Body and we were the only A7X fans who knew who he was and we yelled "DAN!" and he smiled at us and he went toward the backstage like there was a place to stand and he waved at us and hwen he walked by again to go backstage we yelled "HI dan" and he said hi to us with a wave. It was AWESOME!