Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Never, ever ask Stacie to go shopping with you

Matt’s Point Of View

I was sitting in my room thinking to myself. Sammy and I have been together for 8 months and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. She is six months pregnant and I wondered how she could hide it that well. I got up and walked out the door and downstairs to my house phone. I knew Sammy was doing something with her and Stacie’s soon to be sister-in-law so I was hoping Stacie wasn’t with Brian. I dialed Linda’s number and prayed that Stacie would answer.

“Hello” I heard Stacie say as soon as the phone stopped ringing.
“Hey, Stac, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me” I asked.
“Okay, sure. Do you want me to pick you up” Stacie asked.
“Yeah sure, it would be easier” I replied.
“Okay, I’ll be there in 20” Stacie replied. Great now that I had Stacie, I just needed to ask Sammy’s dad if I could marry her. Hopefully Stacie will spot me some cash too, I would also have to ask her how Sammy hide it so well from everyone. Twenty minutes later, I looked out and saw Stacie’s Bentley in the driveway.

“Ma, I’m going to hang out with Stacie” I said.
“Okay, have fun” mom said as I grabbed my wallet and my house key just in case my mom and dad weren’t home when I got home. I walked to the passenger side door and opened it and climbed in.
“So why do you want to hang out” Stacie asked me.
“Just to hang out, can you bring me to the mansion” I asked her. She raised an eyebrow and looked at me.
“You’ll find out as soon as I ask your dad a question. But first I have one for you, how did Sammy hide six months from your parents and everyone” I said.
“Easy, she hide behind things, wore Jimmy’s shirts when he moved in. Just stayed out of view most of the time” Stacie replied. I nodded and soon we were pulling up to the gates that lead to the mansion. Stacie parked the car and we both got out. I was shaking so bad because I’m going to have to ask Mikey and their dad. We walked up and inside and I felt even more nervous then before.

“You okay” Stacie asked me. I nodded and shook away the nervous feeling.
“Do you know if your dad is here” I asked.
“Yeah, Daddy” Stacie yelled as she walked up the stairs.
“Yes princess” he replied.
“Told you” Stacie said.
“First, I gotta talk to Mikey” I said.
“And you are asking for a death wish” Stacie replied.
“Well it’s very important” I replied.
“Tell me what it is and I’ll bring you to Mikey” Stacie said and I rolled my eyes. I knew she was going to pull that card but I couldn’t tell her, I just couldn’t.

“No” I replied.
“Come on Matt, you want me to go shopping with you but first you need to ask my brother and dad a question, tell me what it is. I’ll block Sammy if it’s about her” Stacie said in an almost whiney tone.
“Maybe I want to spend time with my girlfriend’s sister” I replied. Stacie gave me a look like really.
“And maybe I wanted to spend time with my sexy boyfriend” Stacie said and I just shook my head as we walked down the hallway toward where Mikey and Mikayla lived.

“Stacie, think about it, why else would I want to ask your dad and Mikey a question” I said watching as Stacie stopped in her tracks and started to think.
“While you are thinking block your sister” I said.
“I am” Stacie said and then a smile grew on her face.
“Aww, Matt, you are gonna ask her to marry you. Aw that is so cute” Stacie said finally clueing in on what I wanted to do.
“Yeah” I said smiling.
“I’ll make sure Mikey doesn’t kill you” Stacie said.
“Thanks” I replied as I felt my nerves coming back. Stacie walked up to the door and knocked on it.

“Michael LaFerniere Junior open the door for you fabulous baby sister” Stacie yelled and I heard grumble about something being to early for her.
“What do you want” Mikey asked as he opened the door standing in just his boxers.
“For you to put some clothes on so I don’t look down and see your junk hanging out. But it’s not only what I want, Matt wants to ask you something” Stacie said and as soon as she said that I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t ask Mikey if I could marry Sammy. Mikey looked at me and I was still nervous.

“Come on Matt, you can do it” Stacie said to me as she nudged me forward. I shook my head no because for one, I was nervous as hell and two I didn’t want Mikey to kill me.
“Yes you can, Mikey won’t hurt you” she whispered to me. I took a deep breath and looked at Mikey.
“IwaswonderingifIcouldmarryyoursister” I said in one huge breath.
“What was that” Mikey asked me. I didn’t want to say it slower, I wanted him to hear it the first time because then if he heard it the first he wouldn’t kill me as bad.
“I was wonderingifIcouldmarryyoursister” I said again this time a little bit slower but still fast at the same time.
“I can’t understand you” Mikey said.
“I was wondering if I could marry your sister” I said and flinched waiting for the blow. I opened my eyes a little and saw Stacie holding back Mikey’s fist.

“Mikey, don’t kill our future brother-in-law he is already scared shitless and he loves Sammy and he will never hurt her” Stacie said for me. Thank god she was here or I would have had a black eye.
“Fine, I’ll let dad punch him. But you have my blessing now get the fuck out” Mikey said.
“Love you big brother” Stacie said hugging him and he hugged her back.
“Thanks” I stuttered as Stacie pulled me out of the house.
“Now daddy” Stacie said as we walked to another part of the house. I was even more scared and I started thinking more. What if Mikey was right and their dad did punch me and tell me I couldn’t marry Sammy.

“My dad likes you, he likes how you make Sammy smile, don’t worry about him hurting you. Mikey was just being an ass” Stacie said and I nodded as she knocked on a big wooden door.
“Who is it” I heard their dad say.
“Me and Matthew daddy” Stacie said.
“Come in” he said as Stacie opened the door. His office was huge and it made me feel even more intimidated and nervous about asking him. Mr. LaFerniere was sitting at his desk and as soon as he saw Stacie his eyes went wide and he smiled.

“Hi daddy, Matt has to ask you something” Stacie said sitting down on one of the couches in the room.
“Hi sweetie and okay Matthew what do you have to ask me” he asked me. I gulped and I knew I could do this. I could ask Mikey, I could ask their dad. I took a deep breath and rolled my shoulders back, put my head high.

“I would like to know if I could ask for your daughter’s hand in marriage” I said proudly with a smile on my face. Michael Senior’s face went from being a little happy after seeing Stacie to a huge smile on his face.
“Of course you can Matthew, you make my daughter smile and I know you won’t hurt her so you can marry her” Mr. LaFerniere said.
“Thank you sir, I promise I won’t ever hurt her” I said with a smile on my face. We said goodbye and I was ecstatic.

“See, I told you it wasn’t going to be that bad. Now I’m assuming you want me to come with you to get the ring” Stacie asked me and I nodded.
“And maybe help me pay for it” I asked her shyly hoping she would say yes.
“Of course Matt, I’ll even pay for whatever you plan on doing” Stacie said.
“No you don’t have to do that” I said.
“No, I want to, you are going to be my future brother in law and I know you can’t afford a ring and dinner so I’ll pay for both” Stacie said.
“Thanks so much, I owe you” I replied. She smiled and drove toward the mall. Stacie parked and locked her car and we both got out heading toward the jewelry store. We walked in and I looked around.

“How may I help such a lovely couple this afternoon” one of the clerks said.
“Um, we are actually shopping for my girlfriend” I said to her.
“Oh, I thought you two were dating since you make a cute couple” she said.
“Well I am dating her twin” I replied.
“Cute, now what do you need help with” the lady asked me.
“I’m looking for an engagement ring” I replied.
“You look seventeen” she said.
“I am” I replied. She looked taken aback by me actually saying I was seventeen.
“And my sister loves diamonds” Stacie said. The girl brought us over to the engagement rings and I looked at them all overwhelmed with the prices, I couldn’t let Stacie pay that much.

“Oh my god, that’s perfect” I heard Stacie say as the girl was holding out a beautiful ring that had lots of diamonds.
“Wow, it is” I said with wide eyes.
“Sammy will love it” Stacie said as the girl started to put it in a box.
“How much is it” I asked.
“It’s 1,899, dollars 19 hundred if you round it up” the clerk said.
“That’s almost 2,000 dollars, I can’t let you pay that Stacie” I said to her.
“You made me pay 5,500 dollars for her heart necklace, what’s 19 hundred dollars out of my pocket” Stacie said.
“No, I picked out a 500 dollar one, you picked that one out” I said to her.
“This is why you shouldn’t ask me to go shopping with you” Stacie said with a smile as she was handing the girl her credit card.
“No, let me look around for a cheaper one first” I said as I pulled the credit card out of the girl’s hand. Stacie rolled her eyes at me and the girl followed. I looked around at the $400 to $700 range and couldn’t find any I liked. Stacie was right, Sammy would love that ring and it was perfect. I sighed and realized that I was going to be owing Stacie$7,400 dollars plus whatever restaurant she makes reservations for.

“Go ahead swipe the card” I said and Stacie smiled.
“I love it when I win” Stacie said.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now when you call with me for reservations not I repeat not a super fucking expensive one” I said.
“Aww but your band Successful Failure is going be famous and you’ll be able to pay me back” Stacie said.
“You know for a fact it won’t be famous and that’s why I’m thinking of starting one with Zack, Brian, Jimmy and maybe even Johnny” I said.
“True, come on, I know the perfect place you can take her for dinner” Stacie said after she signed for the ring and handed it to me.

“How about reservations at Olive Garden” I said with a hopeful smile.
“That’s to normal, you wanna really make an impression and make her remember the night forever” Stacie said. I groaned and followed behind her. I pulled out my cell phone and called Brian while Stacie ran into a store to buy Sammy and outfit.

“Hello” Brian said.
“Come control your girlfriend, she has lost her mind” I said. Brian chuckled.
“Okay, why did she lose her mind” Brian asked me.
“Because I asked her to help me with something and I’m probably going to be owing her for the rest of my life” I replied.
“What is she helping you with” Brian asked.
“Purposing to Sammy” I said.
“Really” Brian said and I could hear the smile in his voice.
“Yeah, really. She bought Sammy the ring, now paying for the restaurant, Sammy’s outfit and probably knowing Stacie the room for our romantic night together” I said.
“Yep, that sounds like her. Where are you going to purpose to her” Brian asked.
“On the beach at sunset” I replied.
“Dude, that’s super romantic” Brian said.
“I know and Stacie told me Sammy would love it” I said.
“Cute, yeah I’ll come and keep her in line. Where are you” Brian asked.
“Mall” I replied.
“I’ll be there in five, I’m not far from there” Brian said.
“Thank you” I pretty much yelled. Stacie was still in the store and I went in and saw her looking at the maternity dresses.

“I got the reservations for the hotel and restaurant” Stacie said.
“I promise with my checks, I’ll pay you back slowly” I said.
“Okay” I replied. I smiled and looked at the outfit Stacie had picked out.
“No” I said and pulled it out of her hand. I knew Sammy wouldn’t like it so I picked dress that had a satin top and a nice skirt with it, then I grabbed shoes with it.

“This” I said. Stacie nodded in approval and went to pay for it along with some accessories to go with it. We continued walking around until I saw Brian sneaking up on Stacie. She was to busy looking at something for mine and Sammy’s baby to realize he was coming up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and she jumped. She screamed and he kissed her cheek.

“You jumped the shit out of me” Stacie said turning around and kissing Brian on the lips.
“Well Matt told me to come and control you so I am” Brian said and Stacie glared at me.
“What, I had to save my money some how” Matt said. Stacie rolled her eyes and looked at me.
“You don’t have an outfit for tonight” Stacie said.
“No, you don’t need to pay for it” I said.
“It’s a gift, you don’t have to owe me or anything” Stacie said. I groaned and let her drag me to the men’s department.

“You aren’t doing a good job at controlling her” I said to Brian.
“She is right, the only nice clothes you have are the ones you wear for work” Brian said as he started to help Stacie pick out something for me to wear. They ended up picking out a black dress shirt, black pants, red tie and even bought me new shoes.
“There perfect, now go let’s go so you can make sure you speech and everything is perfect and get all dolled up” Stacie said as she dragged me out. Brian was going to follow her home with his car and we drove back to my place. I practiced what I as going to say to and smiled when I knew it was perfect. Sammy is going to be Mrs. Matthew Charles Sanders and I was going to be one lucky guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Chemically Avenged Romance It's a really good story that has me in it, drama and Zack's naked ass.

Yes Sammy hid 6 months very well cuz I realized that yesterday that she was six months...but isn't neverous Matt adorable :D

Oh and By the way the whole total for what Matt is gonna owe stacie by the end of this is $7,961