Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

First day: Boys who run into doors?

Sammy’s Point Of View

I woke up to the sound of Stacie moving around. I looked at the time and jumped out of bed.

“Showers all yours” she said as she put stuff into her bag and started putting on her make up. I got in the shower quickly and started to get dressed. We both finished and ran down the stairs and our to our cars.

“Yours or mine” Stacie asked.
“Let’s go with yours” I said as we got to her Bentley. Stacie drove us to school and we ran into the office.
“Sorry we are late” Stacie said.
“It’s okay, it’s now going to first period girls” Miss. Maxine said. We both nodded and headed into the crowded hallway.

“I have no idea where music is” I said to Stacie.
“And you think I have any idea where my French class is” Stacie said as we walked up the hall. We were walking when I felt someone bump into me.
“Oh, I’m so sorry” he said as he bent down and helped me pick up my books. He was really cute, he had short hair and hazel eyes.
“It’s okay” I said to him.
“Are you sure” he asked looking me in the eyes.
“Yeah positive” I said as I stood back up and he handed me my books.
“Alright” he said and started walking backwards as Stacie and I started to walk up the hallway. We heard a crash and I turned around.

“Fuck” he said as I looked at the trash can. I giggled and he smiled and he had amazing dimples and I couldn’t help but stare.
“Are you okay” I asked him.
“Yeah, completely fine” he said and walked backwards again, I was about to tell him watch out for the door but he ran into that.
“Fucking ay you piece of shit” he said as he rubbed his head.
“Are you okay trashy door boy” I asked him as he turned red.
“Yeah completely fine” he said turning and walking away.

Matt’s Point of View

After I completely embarrassed myself in front of the beautiful blonde girl, I ran and caught up with Zack.
“Dude, I am an idiot” I said.
“You are just realizing that” Zack said as he made his way to his class.
"No seriously, I ran into this girl, who I think is new and helped her pick up her things and shit like that and as she started to walk away, I ran into the stupid fucking trash can. Then after that, I ran into the fucking door and then she asked if I was okay and called me trashy door boy” I said. Zack started laughing and I pushed him lightly.

“Not funny dude” I said looking and seeing where my first class hallway was coming up.
“Yeah, it’s completely funny” Zack said.
“Whatever dude, see you in Math” I said turning and walking into Anatomy leaving Zack laughing to himself. I shook my head and thought about how I could have made myself look like a complete idiot and now I could never ask her out because I made a fool of myself. I sat down at me seat and just put my head on the table and sighed.

Sammy’s Point Of View

After watching the cute dimpled guy walk away, I ran and caught up with Stacie.

“Oh my god” I said laughing. She stopped and looked at me.
“What” Stacie asked.
“I just made a boy run into a trash can and a door” I said laughing. Stacie covered her mouth and I saw her shoulders shaking.
“I know but he was super cute and he had dimples” I said.
“Wow, dimples, damn then he must be a babe” Stacie said rolling her eyes.
“Now, I really need to get to music” I said looking at the map not understanding any of it. As I was looking down at the map with Stacie a guy walked over.

“You going to music, me too” he said.
“Really, can you show me” I asked.
“Of course, you must be new” he said.
“Yeah I am and so isn’t my sister” I said pointing to Stacie who just smiled.
“Okay, follow me” the guy said and started walking the opposite direction. I followed him and realized I left Stacie right there in the middle of the hallway.

“Wait up” Stacie said running and catching up to me. As we were walking and talking with the boy, I ran into something very tall and almost got my stuff knocked out of my hands again.

“Oh my goodness, I am so sorry” the tall lanky crazy blonde haired boy said.
“It’s okay, just the second time today” I said.
“Are you sure, you are not hurt right” he asked looking me over.
“No, I’m fine” I said as I turned and watched him walk into a door.
“Ah you stupid fucking door, I know we are friends and everything” he said. I looked at Stacie and raised my eye brows.

Is everyone here as crazy as he is I asked her in my head
Oh god, I hope not, I mean come on talking to doors, freaky Stacie said back. I nodded my head and followed and noticed the guy who was walking me to class stopped to laugh at him too. What a way to start off this morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Jimmy, Matt and Zack are in the story...another update today coming up YAY!