Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Baby names and bathroom brawls

Sammy’s Point Of View

Matt and I were sitting in my room looking at a baby book for names. We found out we were having a girl and we couldn’t be more excited. I gave Stacie and Jimmy the book to read and circle the name they liked the best. I wasn’t looking in the book that they said they circled the name from.

“How about Abby?” Matt asked.
“Nah.” I said as I looked around the room at Linda’s. Who would have thought that this was a hard decision. Most parents had names for their kids picked out before they new what the sex was and here we were laying in my bed and looking through books.
“How about Stephanie?” I asked. Matt shook his head.
“Then it will be Stacie, Sammy and Stephanie. Too many S’s.” Matt said which made me laugh. I looked at the framed lily that Matt gave me when he first asked me on a date. A smiled formed on my face.

“How about Lily?” I asked him still looking at the flower and smiling. Matt followed my gaze and smiled seeing where my eyes were.
“Perfect.” he said kissing me lightly on the lips. I smiled widely hugged Matt.
“Looks like your sister and Jimmy had the same idea.” Matt said pointing to the circled Lily in the book. I smiled and shook my head. My sister knew me so well.

Stacie’s Point Of View

Sammy and Matt stayed home from school today so they could pick baby names out in peace. I really hoped they picked Lily because it would perfect.

We picked Lily Sammy’s voice popped in my head. I was standing up against Brian and I smiled.

“What babe?” Brian asked.
“She picked Lily. Well I should say, they picked Lily.” I said and smiled.
“You knew they would.” Brian pointed out as he stepped closer to me so I was pressed up against my locker.
“This is true.” I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and I heard Michelle’s voice walk by.
“Ew, can you not?” she asked.
“Ew can you stop being a whore.” I said and Brian chuckled as he buried his head in my neck and bit it gently. I bit back a moan and slapped him playfully on the butt.

“Gross, people like you shouldn’t be allowed to show your affection.” Michelle said.
“And people like you are a disgrace to horses. I mean they are so much prettier than you are. Trust me I know, my horse would be ashamed of you.” I said with a smirk. She glared and walked into English. Brian and I followed her holding hands. Every time we would do something coupley Zack would leave the table or stop hanging around us. Brian and I sat at our desk and started the work Mrs. Johanson put on the board.

Halfway through the class, I had to go and I don’t know if it was because Sammy had to go or what but I had to pee. I raised my hand and waited for Mrs. Johanson to call on me.

“Yes Mrs. LaFerniere?” She asked.
“May I go to the bathroom please?” I asked her. She smiled.
“Of course you may.” She said. I got up, kissed Brian’s cheek and walked out the door and headed toward the bathroom.

Brian’s Point Of View

Not even five minutes after Stacie left Michelle raised her hand.

“Yes?” Mrs. Johanson asked Michelle.
“Can I use the bathroom?” Michelle asked. Mrs. Johanson nodded and Michelle walked out the door. I had a bad feeling about what will happen. I had to get out of the classroom and stop Michelle from doing whatever she was planning on doing.

“Can I go to the bathroom too?” I asked as Mrs. Johanson was looking at me.
“What does everyone have small bladders?” She asked. I just nodded and she gave me the okay and I ran out the door heading toward the cleanest bathroom knowing that would be the one Stacie would go to.

Stacie’s Point of View

I finished going to the bathroom and walked out and started to wash my hands when someone else came into the bathroom. I smiled at the person and realized it was Michelle.

“Leave Brian alone.” she growled.
“Why should I? He is my boyfriend.” I said as she stepped closer to me.
“Dump him or take the punishment.” Michelle said.
“And what would that be?” I asked. For some reason I was being a lot braver than I normally would be.
“Oh you’ll find out.” She said glaring at me harshly.

“I’m sorry if Brian gave me his virginity and loves me and not you any more.” I said to her. I guess that crossed the line because next thing I know, her fist is coming at my face and hitting me right in the nose. I screamed out in pain and grabbed it quickly before I hit her back.

“You fucking bitch.” Michelle said and full fledge attacked me. She kicked me everywhere and I couldn’t hit back because I was in so much pain.
“Stay the fuck away from him.” she snarled as she walked out of the bathroom leaving me a crumpled mess. I tried to get up but my ribs were sore and my leg hurt. Where was Brian or anyone?

Brian’s Point of View

I saw Michelle running from the bathroom with a black eye and a smirk on her face. She walked right past me and I ran right into the girl’s room and saw Stacie laying on the ground. I ran over to her and she just looked up me with pain in her eyes.

“What happened baby?” I asked.
“She kicked the shit out of me because she is a jealous bitch.” Stacie said and then gasped in pain.
“Come on, let’s get you to the nurse.” I said picking her up gently and holding her. I couldn’t believe Michelle. I hated her even more now.

“It hurts.” Stacie said as I walked as slowly as I could toward the nurses office.
“I know baby, at least you hit her back.” I said which made her smile and then wince in pain. I got her to the nurse’s office and she took one look at Stacie and gasped.

“What happened to her?” she asked.
“Michelle DiBendetto kicked her ass.” I stated.
“Oh come here honey. It’s a good thing your mom is a doctor.” she said to Stacie all she did was nod and look down. Ms. Honey gave her some pain pills and put ice on some of her bruises.

“Would you like to stay Brian?” she asked me and nodded as I sat down next to Stacie and held her hand.
“I wonder if Sammy felt all that.” Stacie said.
“You’ll find out when you get home.” I said to her. She nodded and closed her eyes. I just held her hand and stayed with her until school ended and then I carried her to the car and got in it and drove her home.

“Slow down babe.” Stacie said from the front clearly in pain.
“Sorry.” I said as we got home. I got out of the car and ran to her side and carried her in. Matt and Sammy were on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. Sammy had an ice pack on her nose and looked at Stacie and realized it wasn’t her who needed it.

“Are you okay?” Sammy asked getting up with some trouble. Stacie just nodded as I carefully carried her into the bedroom.
“don’t leave me.” Stacie said. I nodded and laid in bed with her as I heard Sammy and Matt’s footsteps come up the stairs.
“I can guess who did this.” Matt said.
“Who is it?” I asked.
“Michelle.”

“Winner.” Stacie said and winced again.
“I’m calling mom.” Sammy said and Stacie nodded her head and snuggled closer to me. Her nose was bruising the most but at least it wasn’t bleeding any more. Matt shook his head and left the room. Stacie’s eyes closed and I just held her. I needed to tell Michelle to back off. I’m over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that it took me this long to Update. It's just that SammyIerogeance and I have a new story out and we've both been caught up in that. I knew what I wanted to write for this chapter I was just unmotivated to write it. So I want as many comments as I can get and maybe I'll update again tomorrow since Sammy is going to be in New York till friday.

On other news, I'm in Pottermore, just gotta get my email and I'm going to see Avenged Sevenfold for the Third time this year. Oh yeah Hat Trick :D

But as I was saying you should go read Forbidden Attraction It's a student Teacher story about Brian and Zack and it is unlike the others because most student teacher stories are English teachers...well read Zack and Brian being all sweaty as GYM TEACHERS

any way, I hope you liked this chapter. If it sucked, I'm sorry.