Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

And Prom queen goes to...

-2 Months Later-

Stacie’s Point Of View

It was finally prom night and Sammy and I were getting ready to go.

“I shouldn’t go. Look at how fat I am.” Sammy said pointing down to her nine month belly.
“You should, it’s our first grand boy girl dance that we have ever been too and Brian and Matt are looking forward to it.” I said to her. Sammy nodded and added the rest of her accessories to her red dress. I looked at my purple dress and smiled.

“We are beautiful.” I said to Sammy. She had a look of pain across her face.
“You okay sis?” I asked her as I started to feel it too.
“Yeah, I’m fine.” Sammy replied as she put on her heels. I nodded and we walked downstairs and were greeted by Jimmy, Matt and Brian looking dapper as ever.

“Look at you handsome men.” I said and Brian’s smile lit up his whole face and I couldn’t help but smile back.
“You look beautiful.” Brian said as he went over and kissed my cheek.
“And you sir look handsome.” I said smiling. Our parents were at Linda’s since they wanted to take pictures. They finally have fully accepted that Sammy was going to be a mom. Even Mikey slowly came around.

We posed for our pictures for all the parents there and Sammy and I took one with just us for our mom and dad since it was our first prom ever.

“You two look so beautiful” mom said crying a little. We went over and hugged her. She hugged us back tightly and I saw a flash so I knew our dad took a photo.
“Now, Samantha dear, if you have any problems or those pains get worse just call me and I’ll be right there.” mom said nodding to Sammy.
“Yes mom.” Sammy said. We hugged her and took one big group photo.

“We’ll see you at the hotel.” Dad said and we all nodded and walked out to the limo that our parents rented for us. We climbed in and sat next to our dates. The only person whose date wasn’t in the car was Jimmy’s.

“So Jimbo where does your date live?” I asked.
“Down the street two houses on the left.” Jimmy said and I saw the drive nod from the rearview mirror. We drove to his date’s house. He got out of the limo and we all waited in the limo and I could tell that Sammy’s pains were getting worse because I could feel them.

“Are you okay sis?” I asked her. Sammy nodded her head and Matt rubbed her stomach lighty. When he did that Sammy’s smile went all across her face and Matt’s eyes twinkled, they were so in love and it was cute. Jimmy got in the car with his date Breanne.

“Aw, Stacie and Sammy you two look beautiful.” Bree said to us.
“Aw thank you Bree, you do too” Sammy and I said. She was wearing a beautiful black dress and Jimmy smiled at her. They looked super cute together. The driver started to head toward the Hilton where prom was being held. We were all talking and taking photos so we would always have the memory of our first prom.

When we got to the hotel, all of our parents were there to take more photos. We posed for them all and I kept grabbing my stomach whenever Sammy did.

“Are you okay babe?” Brian asked me.
“Yeah, I’m just feeling what Sammy is feeling.” I said and then I saw a fake bleach blonde tramp that was wearing all green walk by us with Zack following behind her. Zack stopped and came over to Matt, Brian and Jimmy. I looked down. I still couldn’t believe that he chose her over me because of my lie.

“Hey guys, looking good.” Zack said. Brian glared at him and put a protective arm around me. I smiled and leaned into it.
“Thanks.” Matt said.
“Yeah thanks.” Jimmy said a little harshly. Brian didn’t say anything just kept his arm around me and glared.
“Alright, I’ll see you guys in there.” Zack said leaving. Brian’s glare didn’t go away until Zack was out of sight.

“Babe, there is nothing to worry about.” I told Brian reassuringly.
“I know. I just hate that dick for not forgiving you.” Brian said. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. He smiled and we said goodbye to our parents once more. We all walked into the hotel and it was beautifully decorated.

“Wow, this is amazing.” Bree, Sammy and I all said at the same time. All the guy’s heads were nodding up and down.
“I can’t believe I get to share your first prom with you baby.” Matt said to Sammy which made her smile again.
“I know, I’m excited.” Sammy said as we walked into the ballroom and it was decorated even more beautiful than the outside.

“Wow.” Sammy and I both said at the same time.
“Love it.” Brian whispered in my ear and I nodded.
“Good.” Brian said as he pulled me to the dance floor. I giggled and followed him. We danced to the first fast song of the night and it was great.

“You know what happens after prom right?” Brian asked me.
“What?” I asked back.
“Normally people who aren’t virgins usually lose their virginity or couples get a room and have sex.” Brian whispered in my ear and then bit it. I shuddered.
“That sounds like fun.” I said and he smiled.
“Well see baby.” Brian said. I opened my mouth wide and smacked him gently. He laughed and a slow song came on and we both gently swayed to the music.

Sammy’s Point Of View

I was sitting on Matt’s lap because it hurt when I danced for a long time and I kept getting more and more cramps as the night went on. This couldn’t be right. I was in pain they were getting closer and closer together.

“Uh babe, you just pissed your pants.” Matt said. I heard Stacie yell from over the music and that’s when the pain hit me.
“No, I didn’t. I yelled as I grabbed my stomach. Matt’s eyes went wide as Brian came running over with Stacie.
“What’s going on.” Brian asked all panicked.
“Get Sammy to the hospital.” Stacie said as her and I both doubled over. Brian nodded and ran to get Jimmy as Stacie and Matt helped me out the door. Jimmy and Bree came running out as we all piled into the limo.

“Matt, this fucking hurts.” I screamed as I grabbed onto his hand.
“If you don’t believe her just look at me.” Stacie said who looked just in pain as I did. I felt bad that I couldn’t block her from my brain while this was happening but it hurt to much to do anything but yell at Matt.

“This is your fucking fault.” I yelled at him as we drove to the hospital. Stacie was on the phone with mom and dad and Brian was most likely calling Matt’s parents. We got there in no time and all went running into the hospital in our dresses and suits. The nurses working the desk looked at us weirdly.

“Hi, my sister is in labor.” Stacie said to the nurse at the desk.
“Okay. What is her name?” the nurse asked.
“Samantha LaFerniere.” I said as Bree and Matt held my hand. I felt more and more pain as they kept asking Stacie questions about me. I could tell she was feeling it too.

“Alright. Right this way and who is the father?” the same nurse asked. Matt raised his hand that I wasn’t holding.
“Let’s get you in some scrubs so you can be in her room.” the nurse said. Matt nodded and followed her and as soon as he was away from me Stacie was next to me holding my hand.
“It’s going to be okay sissy poo.” Stacie said.
“No it’s not. It fucking hurts like a mother fucker and you are going to fell everything.” I growled. Stacie gulped and not even five minutes after Matt was back holding my hand and they were wheeling me in.

They brought me to a room and helped me on the bed.

“We are going to have to ask you to get our of your dress and take off your underwear.” The nurse said. I nodded and complied with Matt still in the room. I blushed when Matt noticed I wasn’t wearing any underwear.
“I didn’t feel the need to.” I said and Matt nodded as he helped the nurse lay me down on the bed. She checked to see if everything was all right and now dilated I was.

“You are about six centimeters. This baby wants to get out of you.” the nurse said.
“Then get her out.” I screamed at them and they looked taken aback.
“Not yet.” she said and walked out of the room. I could cry because the pain hurt so much. I could hear Stacie yell or gasp every time I did and Bree and everyone making sure she is okay.

“I’m fine. Sammy is just having a contraction. She is making me feel everything.” I heard her say which made me chuckle.

A few more hours of pain the nurse finally puts in the epidural saying I was almost ready to push. That they need me to be one more centimeter dilated before I could.

“Well hurry the fuck up.” I yelled down to my vagina. Matt chuckled and I turned and glared at him.
“This is your penis’ fault so I don’t want you to be fucking laughing at me Matthew.” I growled.
“Yes ma’am.” Matt replied with a gulp.

I smiled and soon they were saying I could push. And man did that hurt. My vagina was getting ripped in half as I pushed out my beautiful daughter. Matt was telling me to keep pushing she is almost there and that I was doing great. I heard Stacie scream in pain when I did and I also heard some nurses ask Matt if she was alright and he would reply yes. After about what felt like 20 million hours of labor. I heard the sweet angelic cries of my little angel.

“It’s a girl.” the doctor said and I looked over at Matt who was crying. I felt the tears on my face.
“She’s beautiful.” Matt said looking over at the doctors who were cleaning her up.
“Does dad want to cut the cord?” the nurse asked. Matt nodded his head eagerly and cut the cord of Lily Lynn Sanders.

Nurses cleaned her up and then finally handed her to me. I looked at her gorgeous face and she was the perfect mixture of Matt and I.

“So what would you like to name her?” the nurse asked Matt and I.
“Lily Lynn Sanders.” Matt replied. They wrote that down and we both signed the birth certificate. This was better than my first high school prom. This was my first daughter and I can’t believe she is finally in the world with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if it sucked toward the beginning but I was distracted big time. Well who knows when this is going to be updated again since Sammy and I are going off to school on monday.

Bree's Dress
Gena's dress
Zack Tux
Jimmy tux
Brian tux
Matt tux
Stacie's Dress
Sammy's Dress