Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

A Whole Lot of truth comes out in anger part 3

-Sammy’s Point Of View-

I was laying down with Matt when suddenly I got really sad. Matt looked over as he was holding Lily and feeding her a bottle.

“What’s wrong babe?” Matt asked me.
“I just feel sad all of
a sudden.” I replied as I tried to get into Stacie’s thoughts.

Sis, are you okay? I asked her in my head.
No. Stacie replied.
What’s wrong? I asked her. Matt stared at me as I talked with my sister in my head.
I caught Brian with Michelle. Stacie said and I felt even more sad. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand and Matt stared at me.

“Brian cheated on Stacie.” I said and Matt got this mean look on his face.
“I’ll be back.” Matt said handing me Lily. I took her and grabbed the bottle to finish feeding her. Matt grabbed his sweatshirt and his car keys and walked out the door.

Do you need me to come to you? I asked her.
No, Jimmy is with me. Stacie replied and then I got no response from her. I felt so bad because I knew how much my sister loved Brian and probably still does but I also know she has started to get her feelings for Zack back after he broke up with Gena. I looked at my sleepy girl with her blonde hair and her hazel eyes and dimples and smiled. Hopefully when she is older she won’t have boy trouble or girl trouble. Lily closed her eyes and I picked her up carefully to burp her. When she let out a little one I brought her into mine and Matt’s room and laid her in the crib. I wonder what my Fiance is doing.

-Matt’s Point Of View-

After Sammy told me the news of Brian cheating on Stacie and Stacie catching him do it. I was furious and I wanted to say something to him. I drove the familiar drive to Brian’s house and saw his car in the driveway so I knew he was home. I pulled in and turned off the car. I opened the door and walked up the pathway leading to his house. I knocked on the door and didn’t even need it to open to see who it was since Brian SR opened the door with his keys in his hand.

“Oh hi Matt, didn’t see you there. How’s Lily?” Brian SR asked.
“Lily is good. Is Brian home?” I asked.
“Yep, he is in his room playing guitar. He must have had a bad day since he is playing sad and mad songs. I’m off to teach kids how to play guitar since Stacie cancelled.” Brian SR said as he pushed the door opened more for me to go in. I smiled and walked in and shut the door behind me. I walked up the steps hearing Brian’s guitar playing a sad song. I went to the door and pushed it opened. He was sitting on his bed holding the picture of Stacie and him at prom.

“What the fuck is your problem?” I asked him as soon as I slammed the door shut so he would know I was there. Brian looked up and dropped his guitar.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“How could you cheat on Stacie like that?” I asked him. Brian looked down and frowned.
“I didn’t mean for it to happen but it did. I tired pushing Michelle away before but then I don’t know, old feelings started to arise and I couldn’t get my fill of Stacie. I felt like I needed something more but I never meant to hurt her. I love her.” Brian said looking down and I could see his eyes filling up with tears.
“Don’t you fucking start crying. If you really loved Stacie would have pushed Michelle away and told her to fuck off. But no you pulled a fucking Zack on her. Something you said you would never do. From how Sammy looked just a few minutes ago, I know for a fact that Stacie is crushed and I wouldn’t be surprised if she hated you for the rest of your life.” I said to Brian.
“I wish I could just say I was sorry to her.” Brian said.
“Give her time and I wouldn’t be surprised if she hits you tomorrow.” I said and walked out of his room and back to my car so I could go home to my loving fiancée and daughter. I knew when I got home and Sammy found out where I went I would get bitched at but no one hurts my future sister in law and gets away with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I promise you I will update more often. I hope you guys like this chapter.