Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Up to new tricks

-Sammy's Point of view-

As soon as I saw what my sister was doing with her thoughts I shook my head. I get she is pissed because Brian led her on but she doesn't need to take it out on his ugly girlfriend. Okay maybe she does get the right too, all I know is I still can't believe my sister peed in a cup and offered it to her.

"This lemonade is really good." CJ stated as me and Stacie chuckled a little bit.
"Thanks it's organic, you know my sister told me if I was going to give my niece any lemonade when she is older it needs to be all natural." Stacie said as CJ took another sip. I could tell she was trying not to die of laughter and Brian was just looking at her with a raised eye brow.

"So, any way, Sammy and I have a babysitter for Lily for Brian's going away party that we are having tonight so we don't have to be responsible parents for one night." Matt said taking the attention off of CJ, which to me it looked like she wasn't very happy about that.
"I can't wait." Stacie said with a sly look. Oh god what does she have up her sleeve tonight.
"I can't wait either, hey let's all go to the spot and make up for old times." Brian said getting a smirk on his face.
"I'm game" Jimmy, Matt and Stacie said.
"Matt what about Lily?" I asked as I held our daughter. Matt pouted and I just smiled at him.

"I don't feel like going any where but to sleep." CJ complained.
"That's fine, you can sleep outsi...." Stacie started to say before I walked over and nudged her. I gave her a look and said in my head Your jealousy is showing Stacie rolled her eyes and shot back, your's would be too if Matt was dating an uglier verison of you.
"I'll stay with Lily, and tomorrow me and the guys can do something together." Matt said.
"Where can CJ sleep since she is tired?" Brian asked.
"Like I said out...Ouch Lily." Stacie started to say as I put Lily's hands in Stacie's hair and made her tug. I smiled and Stacie held Lily glaring at me knowing I put her up to it.

"I'll just get a cab to your parents house, you have fun with your friends." CJ said with a slight growl at the word friends and then sent a glare at my sister.
"Umm, excuse you with your eyes can you not glare at me. I've known Brian long before you." STacie said.
"Stacie." Brian said.
"What she is the one with the attitude, let's just go get some beer and head to the spot. If she doesn't like us, I don't want to be in the same room as her." Stacie said as she walked out the door purposely brushing up against Brian. Once she did that Brian's eyes did not leave her retreating form. CJ glared her throat and Brian looked at her.

"I don't like her." CJ stated.
"And clearly she doesn't like you." Jimmy said, "so Matt you are in Lily duty while Me, Brian and Stacie and Sammy go get drunk at the spot let's go." Stacie must have handed Lily to Jimmy before she walked out and I wasn't paying attention since Jimmy put Lily in Matt's arms.
"Have fun babe, I love you." Matt said to me giving me a kiss before we all walked out the door. Brian didn't even say goodbye to his CJ. Which I let Stacie know in my head of course and she did a little victory dance.

-Stacie's Point of View-

That CJ, just pissed me off even more. I was glad that Brian suggested to go to the spot and we could hang out like good ol times and maybe make him remember how we both lost our virginity there. We all piled into my car and I smiled since it looked like Jimmy and Sammy claimed that Brian would sit in the passenger seat.

"To the spot!" Jimmy yelled as I pulled out of the driveway and started to head to the liquor store.
"But first some forties!" Brian yelled back which made me laugh again. I noticed Brian smiled when he made me laugh and I looked down at my outfit and realized it wasn't sexy enough but it still showed my boobs when I bent down.
"Whose getting the fortys?" I asked and before the car was in park Sammy and Jimmy were out of it leaving me and Brian alone.

"So how's school." he asked me.
"It's going good, I mean I don't have a boyfriend since I kinda like someone and I come home a lot to help Sammy with Lily." I said. Brian nodded and it got awkward.

Thanks for leaving me alone with him. I said in my head to Sammy being sarcastic.
I thought you wanted to be alone with him, oh I sense your sarcasm now your happy your alone with him. Being in here with Jimmy is like Matt at a toy store Sammy said back. I laughed out loud which caused Brian to look at me.

"What's so funny?" Brian asked me which caused me to blush and I thought I heard Brian mutter under his breath so beautiful when you blush but I wasn't so sure.
"Oh, Sammy, she said that Jimmy is acting like Matt in a toy store." I said which made Brian laugh and some how move closer to me.
"So how is school going for you?" I asked.
"It's going pretty good, I actually wish I was back here though performing with Jimmy with Pinkly Smooth or helping them with their new band." Brian said as he leaned on the center console that was in my car.
"Yeah it's pretty cool, I actually took a picture of them practicing for a project for class." I said.
"Well you should take a picture of yourself." Brian said and then closed his mouth quickly. I smiled and leaned closer to him.

"And why is that?" I asked him smirking. Just as he was about to answer Jimmy and Sammy got back in the car with tons of liquor.
"This is for the before party and then we'll get more for the after party." Jimmy said and I could have strangled him right then and there, oh well I'll get Brian to admit to me that I'm beautiful. Once we were all settled, I made the familiar trek to Central Park.

Once we got there, I parked the car where we always park it and smuggled the liquor under anything we could and made our way to the spot.
"Oh the good times we've had here." Brian said sitting on the stump that he normally sits on and smokes since all you saw were there. Sammy nodded her head and opened up a forty and took a sip and passed it to me after. I had a feeling that Sammy and Jimmy planned something because there was only two fortys and we normally get enough for each of us.

"Why are there only two fortys?" I asked.
"We are saving some for the party later duh." Sammy said smiling at me. I looked at Brian and smiled as I watched him take a drag of his cigarette.
"Hey Brian, remember what happened right here." Jimmy said standing right where Brian, Zack and I woke up the next day naked next to each other after my first time drinking.

"Yeah, Stacie got drunk for the first time." Brian said.
"That's not all the first times that happened there." I said and Brian looked down.
"I forgot about that, but I did make up for it in a bed and super romantic." Brian said looking at me as I saw the sparkle in his eye that I saw when Sammy and I went up to see him come back to his eyes. I didn't see that sparkle when CJ was around and it made me feel so good about myself.

"That you did, I remember that too. The candles and everything and then your dad, McKenna and Suzy came home early and we were almost caught." I said laughing and leaning my head up against Brian's leg. He came down from the stump and sat next to me and gave me a drink off of his forty since Sammy and Jimmy were now sharing the one I had in my hand.

-Few Drinks later-

I was sitting on top of Brian facing him drunk off my ass and he was drunk too. I believe the only ones who were sober was Sammy and Jimmy.
"Bri." I slurred.
"Yes." Brian slurred back.
"Why are you dating an uglier verison of me when you can have me, I'm right here for you single as ever and missing you like crazy." I said as I put my hand in his and made him look at me.
"I don't know because your so beautiful and I thought someone else took your heart." Brian slurred as he brought our lips together and we started to make out.

"Should we stop them before they recreate when they first had sex?" I heard Jimmy say in the background as Brian and I's make out session got more and more heated. I felt his hands go under my shirt and I was in heaven.
"Yep, as much as Stacie will hate me but I know all of the things she has planned so she'll make up for this." Sammy said as I felt Jimmy's arms around me and pulled me off.

"Let's get you guys sobered up for the party after." Jimmy said carrying me off to my car and Sammy trying to carry Brian back. When we got to my car Jimmy put me in the back and Sammy put Brian in the back not thinking that we weren't going to try anything. As soon as they both got in the front of the car Brian's lips were back on mine and he was on top of me. Sammy started to drive and I tried not to moan as Brian's hands ghosted over my breast but I was drunk and I couldn't hold back.

"God damn Sammy, we weren't thinking this right." I heard Jimmy say as Brian moved his lips down to my neck.
"Well we can't have one out front, wait we can, I'll pull over and you put Stacie next to me and be out back with Brian." I heard Sammy say as I felt fingers down lower and lower on me.
"Bri, I love you." I said as he looked up at me and smiled drunkingly at me.
"I love you too." he said before we were separated.

"Hey! I was having fun." I said looking at Jimmy. Jimmy looked at me and put in me in the front and I crossed my arms and then ended up blacking out at some point. As I was passed out, I was thinking of the perfect outfit for later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacie's outfit

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry I lied about updating it the on feb 15th....I was stuck and now I have inspiration again so hopefully when I have time i'll update this as much as possible. I'm also going to be updating a few other stories i have going as well.