Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

On the Road

Brian's POint of view

I was so happy when Stacie told me she was pregnant. I couldn't wait to spoil my son or daughter and to think I almost couldn't do that if I was any closer to the towers.

"So welcome to father hood and having her wake up like five times a day to throw up and complain about how fat she is." Matt said putting his hand on my shoulder and giving me a soft pat.
"Thanks man and I don't think Stacie will be as bad as Sammy was." I said.
"They are twins, they are gonna be the same no matter what." Matt stated.
"I can't believe I'm going to be super Uncle Jimmy once again." Jimmy said as he hugged me tightly and continued, "Super sperm I tell you and I knew that night when you guys had sex before we left, I said to Horse like dude she is going to get pregnant with the amount of times you guys went at it and look she's pregnant!" Jimmy smiled. I shook my head and laughed.

"I should call my parents but I'll wait until we can tell them together." I said as Zack walked in.
"What are you waiting for?" He asked.
"To tell my parents, Stacie's parents and Brother that we are going to have a baby." I said smiling just thinking about all the things I'm going to teach my child.
"Oh, well congrats." Zack said with a sad voice.
"Dude, get the fuck over her, you've hurt her more times then Brian here has and I don't think you'll ever have a chance with her again." Jimmy said kinda harshly but he was right, he was there more times for Stacie because of Zack then me.

"Whatever dick, I came to tell you that as soon as everyone is fucking packed up we can head out. They cleared a road to the high way." Zack said leaving the room and slamming the door.
"Harsh man." Matt said.
"It's the truth, Stacie cried to me more times because of Zack then because of Brian. I'm allowed to be harsh." Jimmy said starting to throw all his clothes into bags.
"I know but never mind she is my sister in law and I wanted to say that too." Matt said as he started packing up his stuff as well.

Myself, JImmy and Matt decided to share a room while we left Zack and Johnny together. It was a lot easier then buying separate rooms and cheaper too since Matt was still paying Stacie off from all the stuff she has helped him with even though he doesn't realize it but Stacie always puts the money back in different places, which Matt just found.

"HOw the fuck did 200 dollars get in my boxers?" Matt asked as he looked at the money and pulled out his wallet and put it in there.
"Who knows one wild drunk night?" I said as I packed up my things. My phone went off and I looked down and it was a picture of the first ultrasound Stacie got to show me a picture of our little peanut. I stopped and smiled looking at it.

"What is it?" Jimmy asked bounding over and looking over my shoulder.
"Aww it's so cute and it's just a little blob." Jimmy said making me laugh. I put my phone away and finished packing making my way to the door with Jimmy and Matt following behind. We all checked out Zack ignoring Matt, Jimmy and I.

"What's his problem?" JOhnny asked as we put a few bags under the bus and kept a few with us so we can change and shower while traveling back home to California.

"Stacie's pregnant." I said smiling.
"Congrats man, so that's his problem." Johnny said.
"Also Jimmy said to him that Stacie won't ever go back to him and to get over it." I said.
"Yeah, I thought someone pissed in his corn flakes or something." Johnny said causing all of us but Zack to laugh. We all walked into the bus and Zack went right to the bunks. As soon as the door was closed we were off and heading toward the highway and home.

"I can't wait to see Lily." Matt said looking at recent pictures Sammy sent him.
"I can't wait to kiss Stacie's stomach and talk to our little peanut." I said.
"So cute. I can't wait to wrestle Horse." JImmy said.
"You and that dog." I said.
"Says you who has a little Maltese." Jimmy said.
"Stacie saw her, said she was the cutest thing on the planet, happy anniversary baby her name is Pinkly and Horse loves her already." I said to JImmy.
"But before you even got that for your two year anniversary you fell in love with Pinkly and I told Stacie that." Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes at him and got a drink.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go rest and maybe when I wake up we'll be back in California." MAtt said walking to the bunk room.
"In your dreams." Johnny said. Mat flipped him off and walked off toward the bunk rooms. I sat down after getting a drink and Johnny, Jimmy and I decided to play a board game.

-Matt's Point Of view-

I went to the bunk area and I heard Zack getting pissed off at something.

"Of course you had to go fuck up the only girl that treated you like a fucking human being, that could have been your kid in there you fucking asshole." Zack said.
"I don't think Stacie would want to have a kid with you, sorry Zack but she would always be afraid you would walk out on her and the baby and go to Gena." I said to him. Zack rolled his eyes.
"This shit doesn't concern you, fucking Haner made out with Michelle right in front of Stacie and cheated on her after prom but she goes right back to him." Zack growled.
"It does have to do with me since Stacie is my sister in law and I'm going to protect her like Mikey protects both of them. You stood her up multiple times to go to Gena and Brian only cheated on Michelle once and even when that was happening he never really stood her up, just acted weird." I said getting angry at what was coming out of Zack's mouth.

"Whatever Matt just stay the fuck out of it." Zack said.
"And how about you get over my sister in law because it's been two years and clearly she is happy where she is." I said as I climbed in my bunk and shut the curtain. I put my head phones on and decided to tune Zack out so I wouldn't punch him in the teeth. I hope we get home in no time because I don't think Brian nor I could handle being in Zack's presence.

While I was tuning Zack out I decided to call Sammy.

"Hey baby." She said and I could tell she was smiling.
"Hello beautiful, we are on the road on our way home and I want to punch Zack in the teeth." I said.
"And why do you want to do that?" Sammy asked.
"Because he is jealous that Brian and Stacie are having a family together." I said to her.
"He can go fuck himself." Sammy said.
"Lily must be napping?" I asked.
"Nope Aunty Stacie took her over to her, Brian and Jimmy's house to give me a break." Sammy said.
"That was nice of her and I completely agree Zack can go fuck himself, I'm not sticking up for him but he could of had a better chance if anything happened to Brian and Stacie if he didn't always go fuck Gena." I said.
"True story with that." Sammy said.

"Shut the fuck up Matt you know shit." Zack said.
"Tell him to go fuck a dick and call Gena." Sammy said hearing what he said.
"Go fuck a dick and call Gena." I said and then I heard him punching numbers into his phone.
"Ha she tried calling me." Zack siad.
"Who Gena of course she needs Zack dick." I said.
"No stacie." Zack said.
"Well duh she was probably trying to figure out where the father of her unborn child and brother in law were." I said. He didn't like that answer and I could tell he was speaking with someone on the other line.

"Hey G." I heard.
"Figures." I muttered.
"Of course, let me guess, he is talking to Gena." Sammy said.
"Mhm." I said. Then I heard Brian say from the front room,

"Hi Lily, Uncle Bri, Uncle Jimmy and UNcle Johnny love you."

"Stacie must have called Brian and Lily wanted to talk." I said.
"She always loves talking to you guys, she misses you. I miss you. Hurry home soon so I can be in my husbands arms again." Sammy said.
"We are leaving New York now." I said as I heard a 1 state down a bunch to go. From the front.
"Okay, I love you." Sammy said.
"I love you too." I said handing up the phone and finally taking my nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I made Zack a jealous asshole but hey needed some drama!