Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

First Day: Music Class

Sammy’s Point Of View

The kid showed me to music class and when I walked in there was a boy with green eyes playing a guitar upside down. I found it strange, I know that’s not the normal way to play a guitar since my sister is being taught by a guy named Brian Haner. He looked up and smiled.

“You must be new” he said to me. I nodded my head and he looked at me.
“I’m Zack” he said holding out his hand. I shook it and smiled.
“I’m Sammy” I said.
“Nice to meet you” he said and continued to play guitar.
“Why is your guitar the wrong way” I asked.
“Because I’m a lefty and at this school they seem to forget that every time I take music” Zack said.
“You’re left handed, I never met a lefty before” I said with my eyes wide. That was so cool, I met my first lefty.
“Yep I’m left handed” Zack said laughing slightly. The teacher did role call. They called out a Brian Haner and I raised my eyebrow and looked around. Maybe it’s a different one or something because this guy is old, unless it’s his son.

The teacher asked us things like what instruments we play or if we don’t play if we can sing and I said that I can sing and play a little guitar but it wasn’t my favorite thing to do. Then Mr. Prescot went over the rules and everything and he said we could do whatever we wanted but next time we are actually going to do something. I sighed and just sat down looking at Zack. He was cute but not as cute as my Trashy door boy.

Zack’s Point Of View

When I looked at the girl who walked in she was pretty but she must have been the one Matt made himself look like an idiot in front of. She did say she was new and Matt said she was new too. I introduced myself and then she asked my why my guitar was upside down and I told her why which she got excited about. Wow, Matt is crushing on a girl who is easily excited. Mr. Prescot did the role call and asked what each person did and everything. Then he said it was free play so I just played the guitar some more.

“So what do you have next” I asked her.
“Umm Social” Sammy said.
“Hey, I do too” I said
“Oh thank god, I thought I would have to find it by myself” Sammy said.
“Hold on let me look at the teacher to make sure we do have it together” I said to her looking over her shoulder to see if she had it with me and sure enough we had the same teacher.
“So do we because I know my sister has it next but our teachers are different” Sammy said. So she had a sister, since Matt pretty much called dibs if this is the girl he bumped into maybe I can go for her.
“Yeah we do” I said smiling. Class got over and I put the guitar away and waited until Sammy gathered her stuff and walked out the door and to our lockers.