Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

One twin Lonely and the Other Flirting in English class

Stacie’s Point Of View

At least Matt was nice enough to point me to Mrs. Johanson’s room. I saw everyone sitting together and then a girl in the back kinda glare at me. I just shook my head and took the only empty table. Mrs. Johanson took roll call and I guess the girl who was glaring at me had a twin also since Mrs. Johanson called her Valary and she was like ‘I’m Michelle.’ There was a guy named Brian Haner and my eyes went wide hoping it’s not my guitar teachers son or what not. I guess he wasn’t in today. I was sad that I had no one to talk to while Sammy had Matt to talk to.

You are so lucky, you aren’t alone like I am I sent to Sammy in my head.
Sorry sis, but I must get my flirt on now Sammy said and then stopped talking to me. Good for her she at least gets the guy she thinks is cute and I get no one. I just sat and listened and heard how we have this class everyday and I sighed. Oh well at least I like English, I hope.

Sammy’s Point Of View

After Stacie complained to me and I realized Matt and I were sitting next to each other, I got my flirt on like I said I was going to.

“So Matt” I said as the teacher Mrs. Jackson explained the rules and what we would be doing first and all that.
“So Sammy” Matt said.
“What else do you do besides sing, play basketball, guitar and piano” I asked him.
“Go to the beach with Zack, Jimmy, Brian and Johnny” Matt said. Matt at the beach sounds very very hot him shirtless and wet and wow.
“Sounds like a blast” I said.
“Oh it is, we are going after school today if you and Stacie want to join us” Matt said.
“Actually we have to unpack some things and all that but I’m sure if we just go for a little bit” I said.

“Well, I hope you do come” Matt said smiling showing off his dimples. Oh I’m going alright now I just gotta convince Stacie to drive us there.
“I’ll ask Stacie after class” I said and then went right to my thoughts and sent her a message.

Do we have bathing suits in your car? I asked her.
Yeah, why? Stacie asked back.
Let’s go to the beach today
I’m not feeling up to it, plus I have some homework already to do Stacie said.
God damn it, I wanted to see Matt shirtless I said.
You’ll get another chance Stacie said.
Yeah that’s true I said. I could tell Stacie rolled her eyes because she stopped talking back to me.

“Stacie isn’t feeling well and like I said we have to unpack. Maybe tomorrow” I said.
“Sure sounds like fun” Matt said.
“Oh yeah so much fun” I said smiling and Matt smiled back. I will see him shirtless tomorrow and hopefully I won’t die.

“So what else do you do” Matt asked me.
“You know hang out with my sister, go shopping, go to the beach, laugh at Stacie while she surfs and fall, paint my nails, listen to music, go to concerts. Things like that” I said trying not to list of things rich people do.
“Like what kind of concerts” Matt asked.
“Whatever is good” I replied.
“Awesome” Matt said smiling. Soon class was over and I didn’t want it to be. Since I had Math with Zack and Matt had music with my sister. Stacie gets to hear him sing before I do and that’s so sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't worry people Brian will be in the next chapter YAY!