‹ Prequel: Mocking Bird

Walk Away I'm Okay

These Tears Aren't Meant For You

I felt the throbbing beat against my skull as I blinked my eyes open. Everything was blurry but it was dark so seeing anything wasn't possible. I groaned and pulled my hands to cradle my head only to stop and narrow my eyes at the sliver duck tape that was around my wrists.

Looking down at my legs to see they were free I push myself to my knees. I heard the floor creak and soon light shinned in my eyes as I looked up seeing a figure in front of the light.

"B-Blaze?" I could faintly hear a sound in the background behind him.

"Local musician Jordan Haner has been missing now for two days, she was last seen at the beach with a group of friends. Her cell phone was found recently in a dumpster, if you have any information at all please call the hotline below."

"Y-you kidnapped me! WHY WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU, YOU SICK FUCK." I screamed at him. My head jerked to the side as a sharp sting to my cheek.

"Will you quiet down Jordan." his voice drawled out. He knelt down before me. I glared at him from beneath my bangs. "I'm so tired of hearing about all the shit you do." he growled

"Oh Jordan Haner this, Jordan Haner that, you should of died in that road."

"what do you know about that" I whispered.

He flashed me a grin. "Oh darling I've known about a lot of things." he said standing back up to his full height before walking back into the lit doorway.

"Enjoy your stay." he chuckled slamming the door bringing back the darkness in the room. I felt the tears burn at my eyes as I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead on the ground.

"God."

Jimmy's Point of View

Brian sat on the couch in his living room his head in his hands. The others stood around, Matt had his phone to his ear talking to someone. Leo was at the window staring out at the pouring rain, that seemed to dampen their moods even more as all the evidence that could of been out there washed away.

I stood near the doorway watching everything unfold.

'Baby Gates where are you.' I wondered looking over at the picture of her in a frame from tour. She was grinning with her arms wrapped around Brian, her head resting on his shoulder as his arm was wrapped around her shoulders. Brian had a grin on his face as he looked at the camera.

I looked back at Leo seeing him looking at his hands. I walked up to him and stood next to him with my back facing the window he was looking out of.

"It's not your fault you know." I said quietly. He looked at me through the corner of his eye. I could see tears gracing his bright blues.

"I feel like it is, I should of stayed with her."

"We always keep an eye on those we love Leo." I said quietly.

"Jimmy, you can't change my mind. It's my fault."

Three Days Later

Jordan's Point of View

I kicked and squirmed as my wrists burned. I groaned while my head hit the mattress underneath me. My arms were tired from the position they were in. Blaze had stuck me here after the second day of me being in the dark room. I had figured out he was the bastard that hit me in the car.

I glared at the ceiling as I looked up at my red raw wrists. I froze hearing the footsteps coming down the hall. Soon the door opened and I saw him walk in. My breath hitched as he came closer and crawled on top of me. I opened my mouth to let out a scream but his hand came down on my mouth muffling my scream.

"No one can hear you scream your lungs raw, haven't you got that through your thick head yet?" he said as his other hand trailed up my side.

'Holy shit, please god please stop this.' I thought blinking back the tears.

"I want to hear your screams and see your blood run cold in my hands. Then there will be no more guitar prodigy or anymore of Jordan Haner, because then you'll be so deep under everyone will forget you." He grinned. He leaned down and licked my tear stained cheek.

"Goody Goody." he whispered

I pulled and kicked knocking his hand from my face screaming all might.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" I cried before he slapped me and climbed back on me.

"Your gonna pay for that bitch." he growled.

'Oh God.'

Neighbor's Point of View

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I dropped my glass making it shatter as I looked over at were it came from.

"What is that boy doing." I muttered I went to get a dust pan and started cleaning up the glass.

A blood curdling scream made my eyes wide as I ran to the window and grabbed my phone of the wall dialing 911 quickly.

Jordan's Point of View

I curled up in a ball sobbing as much as I could as my hands were still tied to the bed post.

The sounds of sirens caught my ears.'Someone heard me please, please.' I closed my eyes praying.

Hearing thumps and yelling and soon the door opened I cracked my red eyes open seeing policemen and a woman standing there. The woman quickly came over to me and gently untied my hands from the bed post and took the offered blanket from the other cop and wrapped me in it.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you out of here." she whispered in my ear helping me stand as my sobbing grew.

"I-I w-want m-my d-dad, a-and L-Leo." I whimpered.

"Shh darling we'll get them to meet us at the hospital don't worry." she whispered quietly as she sat me into the ambulance. The medic kept asking me if I was hurt anywhere. I watched as Blaze was taken away in the police cruiser, watching the police and all the people around the area.

I just wanted my home, my dad, my bed and Leo. I let my tears continue to fall as the doors closed and I was ushered to sit down by the female officer. I want my dad and Leo.