Status: Complete.

Brave This Storm

Entertain Yourself Then

“Baby. Baby, wake up,”

“What’s wrong?” Mariana mumbled, slowly opening her eyes.

“I’m bored,” Paul shrugged.

Mariana rolled her eyes, turning on her side to face her boyfriend. Paul had stayed over for the first time last night, and even though they hadn’t slept together or actually done anything more than kiss, it was a new stage in their relationship – a stage that Mariana liked. Although if Paul was going to wake her up in the mornings just because he was bored, then she wasn’t going to be very happy.

“So entertain yourself then,” Mariana retorted.

“You want me to jerk-off while you’re asleep next to me? That’s just weird,” Paul said with a straight face.

It was only when Mariana blushed deeply that he laughed, shaking his head.

“Chill, I wouldn’t jerk-off without your help. I’m not that bad,” he grinned.

“Fuck, your crude in the mornings,” Mariana groaned.

“Mm, you’ll get used to it,” Paul shrugged, pecking a kiss to her lips.

Mariana couldn’t help but smile at that, even though it probably wasn’t meant to make her as happy as it did. The thought of waking up next to Paul every morning…she liked that. She really did.

“What are you smiling about?” Paul asked curiously, propping his head up with his hand.

“Nothing much. Just thinking about you,” Mariana shrugged.

Now it was Paul’s turn to blush.

“Ah damn you for embarrassing me,” Paul growled playfully, rolling on top of her.

Mariana squealed quietly, giggling as Paul peppered her face with kisses, writhing to get out from underneath him. Then Paul groaned and tilted his head back. Mariana didn’t realise what the problem was until he moved his body back slightly, pressing his hard-on between her thighs.

“Sorry, I’ll, uh, go sort it out in the bathroom,” Paul mumbled.

“Y-You don’t have to go anywhere,” Mariana blurted.

Paul stared down at her, confused a little. She’d never been as forward as this, especially not physically. So why now?

“You can go to the bathroom if you want. I’m just offering,” Mariana said shyly.

There was no way Paul was going to turn down this offer. He leant his head down and pressed a slow kiss to her lips, letting Mariana take control. This was going to be all down to her, whatever she wanted to do. It didn’t take long for their kiss to get heated, hips pressing together and rolling enough to make Mariana heat up with desire. It had been a while since she’d had anything from Juan anyone, and Paul was only adding fuel to the fire.

“Paul, please do…something,” Mariana murmured, breaking the kiss.

“Alright. But I won’t do anything more than you want, I promise,” Paul whispered.

All Mariana could do was nod, not sure what would come out her mouth if she opened it. Paul smiled reassuringly at her, barely able to contain his excitement at his girlfriend lowering her barriers a little. There was no way he was going to push her into anything, but he wanted to see how far he could get. Just because she was the fucking sexiest woman he’d ever been with. Paul pressed a slow soft kiss to her lips before kissing along her jaw and down her neck, lingering on the smooth skin of her throat and smiling as he heard her breathing get a little heavier.

“Just remember, tell me if you want me to stop, okay?” Paul said softly.

“Okay,”

Paul wasted no time in running his hands down her body, tracing her curves into his memory. She’d never let him go further than putting his hands under her bra while they made out, so he was going to make the most of whatever she allowed him to have this morning. Mariana bit her bottom lip as his hands squeezed her hips gently, just watching him as his thumbs then moved to rub circles on the insides of her thighs. She couldn’t deny how he was making her body react. It seemed like it had been so long since she was intimate with someone, and Paul was making all the right moves. Mariana inhaled sharply as Paul moved her panties to the side and lightly traced her entrance, making him pause and lift his head to look at her.

“Is this okay? If you want me to stop, I’ll stop,” Paul said quietly.

“N-No. Keep going,” Mariana said as confidently as she could.

Paul smiled and pressed his lips to hers as he slid a finger inside her, swallowing her quiet moan. Mariana tangled her fingers in Paul’s hair as he started to move his finger, kissing him harder when he curled his finger a few times. She didn’t have time to scowl at his smirk before he slid another finger into her, moaning into his mouth again. As their tongues tangled Paul moved his fingers faster, Mariana starting to arch her back a little, so Paul broke away from her lips, staring down at her.

“You close, aren’t you? Come for me. Come long and hard. Come like you’ve never come before,” Paul whispered, his voice low and husky.

Mariana bit her bottom lip, her eyes closing as she felt a warm ball start to spread from the pit of her stomach throughout her body.

“P-Paul,” Mariana breathed, biting her bottom lip again after.

Paul grinned and tugged her bottom lip with his own teeth before capturing her lips in a deep kiss, swallowing Mariana’s moans as she tightened around his fingers, an explosion of pleasure shooting through her veins. Paul pumped out her orgasm, waiting until she was lying still trying to compose herself to slide his fingers out and lick them clean. Mariana grimaced slightly as she watched him, but Paul only laughed and wiped his hand dry on his boxers.

“That was fun,” Paul smirked, wriggling his eyebrows.

Mariana punched his arm playfully, her eyes flicking down to his crotch. Now she smirked.

“Want me to help you out with that?” she purred, rubbing his thigh.

Paul wasn’t sure where this seductive side of Mariana was coming from, but he sure as hell liked it.

“Fuck yes,” he groaned.

But just as Mariana’s fingers slipped under the waistband of Paul’s boxers, a series of light knocks came at the door, making her freeze.

“Mommy? Are you and Paul awake yet? Gwandma’s making pancakes!”

Donovan. Mariana smiled apologetically to Paul, who sighed but nodded, so she got up and walked over to the door, opening it.

“Hey sweetheart! We both just woke up…how long have you been awake?” Mariana asked, crouching down.

“Not too long, but I had to get dressed. Is Paul staying for breakfast?” Donovan asked cheerfully.

Mariana looked over her shoulder to Paul, who just nodded, so Mariana looked back at her son.

“Yes, he is. We’ll be down when we’ve changed out of our pyjamas, okay?” Mariana told him.

Donovan smiled and nodded, kissing his mom’s cheek before running downstairs. Mariana sighed and stood up, shutting the door before walking back over to Paul. Silently she stood between his legs, resting her arms on his shoulders while he placed his hands on her hips.

“I’ll make it up to you later,” she promised.

“My mom’s out of town next week – how about you make it up to me by coming over for dinner? Just you and me, a romantic night in,” Paul suggested.

“You’re going to cook for me?” Mariana mused.

“I’m going to pretend you weren’t implying I can’t cook,” Paul said dryly.

“We’ll just have to see, won’t we?” Mariana laughed.

“Mm, we will,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So they've progressed a little more physically...
Will this further their relationship? Or hinder it?
Mariana gets a huge shock in the next chapter...

Okay, a few less comments than I would've liked, especially with 198 subscribers now (thank you guys!), but what the heck I'm posting anyway. Please keep the feedback up!

Katherine-Kat
Erinnnn.xo
Black Star
richfan19
Te'Amo_Alexx

xo