Status: Updating

The Hourglass

Venom

Ryan scooped Ebony off the dirt path and rushed back to the small house. Who swung the door open as Henry shoved everything off the wooden table. Ryan gently laid her down.

“What happen?” Henry asked as he starred at Ebony’s twitching body
“Enron” Ryan simply said

“So are going to wait until it goes away?”

“We have no other choice..”

Adam and Eventide finally arrive an hour after Ebony’s accident.

“Where’s the human girl?” Adam asked as he squirmed over to Ryan.

“Enron poisoned her” He whispered just loud enough for Eventide to hear

“What? Enron got to her? How could you let this happen?” Eventide barked

“He got to her before she got here so I’m guessing Enron found her once she got to The Neverend”

Eventide was way to large to fit inside to house so he just pecked his head through the door only to discover Ebony’s paralyzed body.

****

Acheron flew back towards the castle, very nervously. How would the king react?

Upon the horizon was The King Of Neverend’s castle.
A tall black stoned building almost completely consumed by dark green moss. The castle was very thin and it always looks like it will collapse any second.

Acheron and The Oddities dove into the King’s thrown room.

“So? Where is she? Where is the human girl?” The King said angrily as he stomped his cane.

“My apologizes, King but we seem to have lost her.. again. She was going to fast, those damnable wolves were with her.”

The King’s eyes were filled with anger and frustration.
He stood up and calmly said “Well then, you know what we have to do now, Acheron?”

He started walking towards him

“What, Sir?” He spoke with a little hint of fear in his voice.

“Blow the place up” He whispered into Acheron’s ear and smiled a black tooth grin. Then he began hysterically laughing as he walked back to his thrown.

***************
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter and the loooong wait. I wasn't home for a while :P