Status: idea??

People Always Leave

008

"Lucy James, we are here to take you back," I heard the police officer but it sounded like a far away voice.

Everyone was just staring at me but the only person I could look at was Ryan who had angry eyes.

"You can't do that!" he yelled at the officer.

"Ryan," Dave said in a warning voice.

"H-how did you find me?" I asked.

"Your foster parents put in the complaint and since we have tried to track you. You didn't pick the best family to stay with considering how popular Ryan is getting in his career. it was easy to track you to him and find where he was to get you," the officer explained.

"I don't want to go," I said.

"You don't have a choice Miss James, you are coming with me and going back where you belong,"

"Back where I belong?!" I yelled with a tear running down my face. "I don't belong with people who don't care about me! People who sit around all day while I do their laundry, cook them dinner, bring them beer from the fridge, clean their house. No! I belong here, where people actually care about me, where I am happy! Not with those people who are just using me to get tax exempts and a servant!"

"You will either get in the back of my car willingly or I will have to handcuff you," the officer warned after my outburst.

"Now I don't think that is necessary, isn't there anything we can do?" Elle asked.

"Not immediately, you are going to have to go through a legal system and even then it could take a while to get this one back." He said pointing back to me. "Now, if you will let me take her back to her family," He grabbed my arm.

"You aren't taking her back to her family! You are taking her away from her family. Those people aren't her family, we are." Mia said. "She is my sister, you can't take her away,"

"I'm sorry, but we really need to go,"

"Can we at least say goodbye?" Elle asked.

"Quickly" the officer said and went over to stand by the door to allow our goodbye.

First Elle and Dave hugged me. "We will do whatever we can to get you back," they said to me.

Then Jack came over, "I know I haven't known you long but its clear you mean a lot to my family which means you mean a lot to me. Take care of yourself and hopefully you will be back soon and I can actually get to know you," he said with a smile before giving me a small hug.

Mia came over next in tears with Oliver by her side, "I am going to miss you" she cried hugging me.

"You too," I whispered sadly giving them both a hug before Oliver began to comfort her.

Now came the worst, Ryan.

"Hey pretty girl," he smiled sadly.

I couldn't even talk as I looked up at him, the tears just came down rapidly.

"Come here," he said wrapping me in his arms, "You will be back here. I told you I wouldn't leave you and I'm not breaking that promise," He whispered to me before pulling back.

He kissed my forehead before giving me one more tight hug and then off I went to the officer and my nightmare of a life.

I knew it wouldn't last forever it was just a dream, a small break from all of the nightmares I am used to.

+++

No One's POV

As soon as Lucy was out the door Ryan ran up to his room. Everyone else just sat there for a few more minutes trying to figure out what had just happened.

"We need to go call our lawyer" Dave said standing up and pulling Elle along with him.

"I can't believe she is gone," Mia cried and Oliver held her. "You would've loved her Jack. She would be like another sister to you just like she is to me. I think the only person who doesn't think of her in a family way is Ryan. Oh god, poor Ryan, he is going to be a mess without her,"

"I am going to check on him," Jack stood walking up to his little brothers room. He slowly walked through to find his brother like he had never seen him before. He was sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hand sobbing.

"Hey man," Jack said to announce his presence.

Ryan looked up with red eyes, "I need her,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but it's a chapter!!

Please comment!!!! I will love you forever... like I love....

sunshine'n'sarcasm
Fallin_For_You


--Lauren :)