Status: Active.

Aftermath

Chapter 2

Image
“Oh, Aleesha!" Quinn’s voice exaggerated my name more than necessary.

I outstretched my arms and gave her a hug. “Hey babe!”

“So, what’s cooking good looking?” she asked, nudging me in the shoulder.

“Nothing, not ready for today though. I slept with Lucas Korksey last night, and he’s so clingy. I really want him to..." I paused to find the words. “Go away basically.”

“Well, I don’t know about how to get him off." She looked around awkwardly. “You’ll have to ask Santana or Brittany.” Even though Quinn is probably my best friend, she doesn’t know anything about sex. Other than she knows it’s bad, and it should wait until marriage.

“Ask Santana what?” Santana snuck up behind us and linked arms with me.

“I slept with Lucas last night, and I’m trying to avoid him. I’ve heard he’s clingy,” I told her.

She scoffed. “Girl, you are in for a hand-full of annoyingness. I bet I could get one of the other guys to get him away from you though. Whenever he bothers you, just let me know.”

Santana was another good friend of mine. Though she could be a bitch sometimes, I still loved her. Besides, I’m the last one to be talking; I’m a huge bitch most of the time.

“Hello my beautiful girls." Brittany came up on the side of Quinn.

“Why hello,” I smiled at her widely. Though Britt can be extremely ditzy, I still love her. These three girls are my best friends, and I love it that way. It's never just one Aleesha, just Quinn, just Brittany, or just Santana. It's Quinn, Aleesha, Santana, and Brittany together, all the time. I swear I spend more time with them then I do with my own family - and I live with them.

“Oh gosh, there he is,” Santana mumbled in my ear, as I looked up to see none other than Lucas. Well, shit.

“Hey good looking,” he told me.

I blushed. “Hello there Lucas.”

“Puck!" Santana yelled to her ex boyfriend, and current sex buddy. “Come here please.”

His muscular figure came up to the five of us. “Yeah?”

“Could you get rid of him please? He’s bothering my darling Aleesha,” she said with a sweet voice, and then she smiled at me. I knew that was terribly rude of her, but I mean, that is Santana.

“Get the hell out of here lover boy,” he jumped at Lucas. The boy gave me a weird look, then left promptly.

“Thanks Puck,” she smiled seductively. “I’ll see you later.”

“Sure thing babe." He slapped her ass as he left. They’ve been on and off for about two months now, and I honestly think Santana could do better than a friends with benefits relationship. I think she honestly deserves a full-out relationship with a sweet guy.

“Ugh, Leesh and I have to go to English,” she pouted. “See you two later.”

That’s when she took my pinkie and locked it with hers, as we walked to our teacher’s room. I wouldn’t classify myself as a lesbian, and neither would the others. But, we did have our moments of… curiosity within the group.

We took our seats, just as the bell rang. Just as we both got comfortable, the P.A system came on. It happened to be none other than my Cheerio’s coach - Ms. Sylvester.

“Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, Aleesha Bauer, and Brittany Pierce, please report to my office,” she hesitated. “Now."

Ms. Graham, the English teacher, rolled her eyes, then let the two of us go. I was slightly confused about why we were going to Sue's office. I mean, we haven’t done anything bad in a while, so there is no reason for us to be in trouble. Sometimes she asks us to do some of her dirty work for her, and since the four of us are completely willing, she lets us.

Once we got there, we sat in the two empty seats that weren’t occupied by either Quinn or Santana. Ms. Sylvester stood there and just looked at us for a few moments until she finally spoke. “Well girls, I have a bit of a job for you.”

“What is it Ms. Sylvester?” Santana asked eagerly. She was probably the one most willing to do her dirty work. Santana could be quite rebellious when she set her mind to it.

“Well, you know how I hate Mr. Schuester." She then shuddered for effect. “So, I have come up with a plan to destroy his blasted Glee club.”

That’s when I really got interested. Nicole was in Glee club, and if it made her life worse, I was game. “What do you have in mind?”

“I believe the four of you should join Glee club. You could be like my little spies, someone on the inside. Then, you can give me all the information, and we can destroy it that much faster, and get my budget restored!” she said with pure excitement.

She might’ve been happier than ever, but the four of us were not. Glee club completely ruins your reputation. I mean look at Finn Hudson - not that long ago, I would’ve banged him in a second flat. And now, he’s in Glee club, and his rep is down the toilet. Especially since he's started dating that Rachel girl.

“Are you serious, Ms. Sylvester?” Quinn finally spoke. “This is social suicide.”

“Oh, you poor babies,” she spoke with fake sympathy. “You all are pretty girls, you’ll be able to handle it.”

“But Ms. Sylvester-” I began to protest.

She soon interrupted. “Unless you want to get kicked off the Cheerios, this is happening. You all have an audition tomorrow during the club. I signed you up.”

And with that, she was out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Thank you so much for everybody commenting so far <3 it means sooo much, you have no idea. So, here is chapter two, with Aleesha's P.O.V. You feel free to call her a bitch, because she honestly kind of is. So, what do you think of Nikki and Aleesha? What do you think of our way of expressing the characters (Kurt, Finn, Santana, Quinn, Puck, Brittany)? Alright, that's about it. Please, please keep commenting, and thank you so much to every single subscriber and commenter <3. Bye everyone!