Status: Complete

Never Let This Go

One

"Go to hell Frank" Emily said picking up the white plate and tossing it at Frank. Not caring if it hit him. But sheer luck it missed and the shattered bits of glass fell to the ground in the kitchen.

Immediately following the sound of breaking glass, Emily stormed out of the kitchen, wanting to be any other place then here, standing in the house, with her boyfriend of 8 years. A loving girlfriend, a two year old son, an amazing music career, best friends, huge house, none of it was enough for Frank. He took it all for granted But not this time, Emily was through with this.

"Emily, if your going to keep being a bitch, at least tell me where my son is." Frank said raising his voice over the sobs coming from Emily hunched over the suitcase in their bedroom.

"He's with Gerard and Mikey, they took him to the park, so I could pack"

"Pack..? For what. Where the hell are you going"

"The fuck away from you." Emily said pulling herself up, so she was now eye level with Frank.

Frank was about to say something, but Emily put her hand up as motion for him not to speak, so she could finish.

"Frank, your so ungrateful, I do everything in my power for you. I've stuck it out with you, but all you give a shit about is going out and partying. I can't take it, not to mention the fact that you cheat on me all the time. You have a son Frank! And you don’t even appreciate that, much less me. So I'm staying at my friends house till I find my own place."

"Emily you can't just fucking leave, over something that doesn't matter"

Emily laughed "Something that doesn't matter? So cheating and throwing an 8 year relationship down the drain, and setting a shitty example for your son doesn't matter, your pathetic Frank really"

Emily bent down and zipped her suitcase, letting the tears fall wherever, as much as she didn't want to do this, it was necessary, she'd never be happy with Frank. Not with the way he acted.

She picked up the black suitcase and carried it downstairs, that wasn't even half of her stuff, but I'd be enough for now. She'd come back to get the rest at a time when Frank wasn't around. She walked out to her black Tahoe and put the suitcase in the backseat. She sighed as she seen Frank walking out to her.

"Emily, think about this before you go and walk out of my life." Frank said pleadingly.

She just walked past him and back into the house to grab her phone, keys, and purse.

She walked into her former bedroom for the last time. Turning around to walk back out, running dab smack into Frank.

His touch, his scent, his everything made her go weak when she ran into him. Even at a time when she hated him, she loved him.

Frank placed his hand on her chin and brought her face up.

"Emily, please. Don't do this, you know neither one of us want it to be like this."

An act of revenged was in order.

Emily kissed Frank, with everything she had. All the hatred now turned to passion was being unleashed, in every sexual way possible.

If she was going to leave him, she needed one for the road.

The clock read 1:38 a.m when Frank's nude body rolled over, to a cold. Emily-less bed. In place was a piece of paper, folded, with a red lipstick kiss on the front, just below where it said Frank on it.

Frank rubbed his eyes, and turned on the light. Sitting up he read the words that would forever break him.

Frank,
I hope you now knows what it feels like to be used. Know that I loved you, and I always will. But how long could you expect me to stick around. You'll still get to see your son, but don't expect to win me back this time. I'm with another, and he treats me like I deserve to be treated. I'll be happy with Gerard, and you can only blame yourself when you start to cry. Frank, now you know how it feels to be broken. This is My Goodbye Note
Love,
Emily


Frank crushed the letter in his hand, lived that Gerard was with the one he loved. The tears fell, washing away the eyeliner stains on his face. He tried to go back to sleep, hoping Emily would be there when he woke up, but knowing she wouldn't be.