Fantasy

One

Everyone has a fantasy.

Some deny them, either because they are embarrassed of what their fantasy is, maybe because its way to sexual, or for some other unknown reason. But there are always a brave few that embrace their fantasy, and love to tell of what the only dream of doing.

Meg McKinley.

She was one of those embracers. She was bold and didn’t care if you thought she was some kind of freak, she would tell anyone that would listen, how she dreamed of fucking two guys. Two guys that she’d dreamed of every night, since as long as she could remember.

Their skill was amazing and their voices just the same. Everything about them screamed sex to her. She went to each of their concerts, hoping to make her fantasy become reality. Every meet and great, every autograph signing. Where they were, you were sure to find Meg.

Who are these mysterious men that Meg was ever so infatuated with?

Zachary Baker and Mathew Sanders.

Many may know them as the beer drinking, party animals from Avenged Sevenfold, rhythm guitarist Zacky Vengeance and front man M.Shadows. But they were the same men that Meg craved in every sexual way possible, and she was by no means afraid to admit it.

And tonight, she was going to make her fantasy become reality if it killed her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her V.I.P pass hung loosely around her neck. She paid two hundred bucks for it and was only completely sure she was going to take full advantage of it tonight. Making sure that she was the last person in line, with each passing minute her sexual craving become more intense and nearly unbearable.

Finally she stepped up to the security guard, he waved a hand held over the security code on the back of the pass and nodded and allowed her to enter the stage room. She was immediately welcomed by the smell of cigarette smoke, and booze. To her left sitting on the table was Synyster Gates, eyeliner running from his sweat, she made a mental note to give Dylan‘s number to him. He looked rather appealing. In the chair next to him was Johnny Christ, a beer in one hand along with a cig, and his cell phone in the other. Rev was doing unimaginably weird things in the corner, and finally her eyes fell on the couch were the two men she came to see were sitting, staring her up and down.

Her black top the barely covered what it needed to was accompanied by the sweat on her chest and stomach, her jeans hugging her hips and just daring her to push them a bit lower. Her heels gave her that extra inch and, she knew she looked so perfectly sexy, not even they would deny her what she wanted.

“Hey boys” she said in a sexy manor, Matt grinned as well as Zacky and they stood up. Embracing her in a slight hug, she nearly fell from their intoxicating sent. Brian and Johnny gave a smile and a head nod and then continued talking about things she didn’t care about. Jimmy casually walked to her and gave her an odd hand shake and then walked to the cooler, which no doubt held the boys’ favorite alcohol.

“Whats your name” Zacky asked addressing her body. She didn’t mind, she loved that she was getting a stare down.

“Meg.” she replied shortly.

“I’m going to assume you know who we are right babe?” Matt said smiling. She returned the smile and nodded. In her mind, were a flash of things she’d rather be doing then making small talk with the two of them.

“We’re hitting the bar” Brian said standing up, Johnny and Jimmy followed.

“You wanna join us.. Meg?” Matt asked We need some hot female company tonight” Zacky finished. Meg let out a sexual grin, knowing with the few words she’d said and the hot body movements she’d made, she had them exactly where she wanted them.

“We could do that, but I have a better idea of what we could do” she said raising her eyebrow in a seductive manor. Zacky and Matt looked at each other and smiled. Taking a few steps towards Meg, the both of them placed their hands one her. The notion of two sets of strong hands on her body was driving her mad already.

She looked at Matt, and the locked eyes, soon after locking lips while Zacky went to work on her neck. He was standing to her left and was fully against his body, where his dick was up against his leg. Matt was to her right with one hand on her neck and the other on her breast. When Matt stopped kissing her she turned to Zacky and he got his turn, while she worked on unzipping Zackys pants Matt was removing his shirt. Zacky stopped and looked at her as his pants dropped to the floor.

Matt grabbed for her shirt and Zacky grabbed for her pants. She loved being taken control of, they didn’t have any problems stripping her down to the black lacey bra and panties she’d picked out specially for tonight. Zacky nearly tore his shirt off and Meg turned to face Matt locking lips with him and removing his pants in a quick manor. Zacky came behind her and pressed his large erection against her ass while rubbing his hands up her stomach and on her breast, and then and unclasped it allowing it to drop to the ground.

She continued to kiss Matt as he pushed her panties down far enough so that they would drop on their own. She moved her hands back to Zacky and cleverly pushed his boxers down, then turned to him and kissed him passionately. Matt pushed his boxers off and then wrapped his arms around Megs bare body and allowed his right hand down in-between her legs and over her clit, a moan was released from her mouth and into Zackys. Her hand fell down to Zackys rather hard dick and she grasped it. She stopped kissing him and looked at him. Her hand fell into sink and Zackys mouth was open allowing small sighs to escape. Matts fingers were working furiously.

Meg stopped at the same time Matt did. Matt moved to the couch and sat down, Meg following, turning her back to him, Matt placed his tip on her entrance and she slowly moved her body down, taking all of him in at once, and she whispered his name. Zacky stepped to her, and she took his dick in one hand and placed it on her lips. She swirled her tongue around his tip once and then placed it in her mouth. Matt was moving his hips with hers slowly as she sucked. Both men were mumbling her name and it was pleasing her. Matt began to quicken his pace and she felt her orgasm come, she moaned loudly sending vibrations up Zackys dick, and he nearly came on the spot. Just before Matt was about to climax, he stopped and him and Zacky grinned at each other and switched spots.

When Zacky pushed his dick into Meg, she nearly screamed. It was a bit larger and he was by no means holding back. She did the same routine for Matt that she’d done for Zacky, but was having difficulty for the simple fact that she had Zacky Vengeance fucking her without any remorse. She loved it. She moaned on Matts dick and he came on the spot, she smiled but kept sucking and she felt her second orgasm come just as Zackys did. Everything slowed down Zacky still keeping a very slow pace as she did for Matt.

She dressed herself stealing glances at Matt and Zacky as they did the same. She stopped up straight after she’d slipped her heels back on, smiling at her previous deeds.

“Make sure to give us a call sometime Meg, we’d love to do this again sometime” Zacky said kissing her cheek.

“Oh I will.” she replied kissing Matt on the neck.

She turned to walk out but then remembered what she wanted to do earlier, she pulled on a small piece of paper from her purse and scribbled a number on it. She turned to Matt and handed it to him then stepped closer, getting next to his ear and whispering.

“Give that Johnny and Brian, I’ve got a friend that’d love to live her F a n t a s y too”