Thought You'd Never Ask

One

Every person in this world is extraordinary in some way, weather it be the way they talk, the way the walk, or the way the dress and wear their hair. However some are just a little more extraordinary then others. She was a most perfect example.

The way her hips swayed past him at the bar when they both happen to be there drove him nuts. Her thick dark curls hung on her shoulders in a way that begged to be pulled. She had the eyes that begged for him, but never got him, because he was simply intimidated to go up and talk to the girl he’d watched for so long.

Matt Sanders, intimidated? Thought you’d never see the day.

----------------------------

“Five beers” Matt said smiling faintly at the waitress that took flirtatiously asked him for his order. First night back in Huntington and Matt was treating the guys to a few rounds of pool, and enough alcohol to satisfy 100 people. They were Avenged Sevenfold, they liked their drinking, and they liked it a lot.

“You got it doll” The small waitress replied with a wink. Matt smiled knowing he could fuck her till she could stand, and all he had to do was flash that grin of his. He, however was no interested in her, or any other girl that wasn’t Meg McKinley.

Matt locked his eyes on the female figure sitting at the bar not far from his choice pool table. She gave him the raise of an eyebrow, but nothing more. It was clear she was playing hard to get, and she knew exactly what she was doing. She picked up her glass of brown liquid and took a sip from the straw then setting it back down, not once breaking the eye contact for a second. It was clear that this was not going to be easy.

“You break, Matt” Brian’s husky voice broke his concentration. He looked away from her and to the pool table, where he leaned over, making his tight pants ever tighter on his ass, giving her a show. He drew his large arm back and pushed forward sending the white ball to collide with the others, sending a bang with it. Two balls went in, both solids.

He smiled at his handy work, picked up the cube and rubbed it on the top of his stick before leaning down once again and knocking another in the pocket. Brian and Jimmy watched as they lost the $30 they betted as Matt knocked each colored ball into a pocket, Johnny and Zach smiled because they won money and didn’t have to do a thing.

The game was over, and Matt said he’d sit this one out. “I need a refill, be back” He said shaking his empty beer bottle and standing up and walking to the bar, purposely standing right next to Meg, whom was watching his every move.. He turned his head and looked at her, finally sending that million dollar smile, in which he was sure made her putty. He could’ve had her right then, but this game was going to be played longer. She could play better then him, and she was going to show him.

He made himself comfortable in the seat next to her. Reaching for his beer and turning the stool so he could watch the pool game, and the people dance drunkly in the bar. Propping one elbow up on the bar and sipping on his beer. She had better things in mind. She uncrossed her legs and stood up, straightened the “Misfits” t-shirt she had on that hugged her, revealing a few inches of her stomach, and walked over to the table where a few girls were sitting. They seemed to great her, so it seemed as if they knew each other. She said a few things to them, they took glances at Matt . One shook her head and stood up following Meg to the area nearly directly in front of Matt.

He looked at them both in confusion, Meg sent an assuring wink in his direction. He felt his pants tighten around him as Meg locked eyes with him and started grinding and dancing with the girl. Matt bit his lip as he watched the two. Unable to contain himself, he slammed his beer down on the table and walked to the girls. Meg smiled at the other girl and she stopped dancing and wandered off towards that back again.

Matt grabbed Meg’s hips and slammed against her, earning a low growl. But she started to grind against him, dancing with the beat, with each touch his pants grew tighter and he was only half thankful when the song was over and she pulled him to the bar.

“You watch me a lot” she said smirking

“I can say the same for you” he replied

She nodded, not denying anything for a second. A sexy grin graced her lips and she bit her lower lip looking at Matt. “You wanna get out of here?” she asked.

“Thought you’d never ask” he replied grabbing her hand.