Sin Tonight

One

Sin.
What is it?
Where is it?
Who is it?

Its everything.
Its everywhere
Its everyone.

Everyone is guilty of it, and even though most of the things considered to be sinful are things we all said we’d never do. I’ve learned the hard way that even though you think you’d never do something, well I promise you once your in the situation you’d probably end up doing it.

How sinful is cheating? Who is more at fault, the cheater or the cheatee? Would you consider it a sin to know that I cheated on someone I simply don’t love with someone I do love? I can’t justify in what I do, but I simply can’t resist. My sex drive is too much and ever thing about him makes me hot. From his chocolate sex driven eyes, to his toned, tan body. To his black hair. His smile. His walk. His talk, hands mouth and arms. There isn’t anything that can turn me off about him. He is perfect in every way that I want and need. I can’t resist.

xxxxxx

I said I’d never cheat. I hadn’t until I fell in with the group I run with now. My boys were my life and I loved them all.. One far more deeper then the others.

Johnny.
A two year relationship, he was the most loving guy I’d ever met, he made me happy that is true, I loved him but I was never in love with him.. Why? Because even though I was actually with him, I was in love with Brian Haner Jr.

I hated knowing after all the years I said I’d never cheat, I couldn’t help it. He was the only thing I wanted. Just the very thought of his hands on my bare skin made me wet. I wanted him all the time, when I was with Johnny I was pretending it was Brian.

xxxxxx

“Brian” I moaned against his bare shoulder as he nibbled at my neck. The only thing between me and him roughly fucking each other was my black laced boy shorts he loved so much.. He was completely naked, I could feel his hard length pressed against the lace of my panties. It was enough to tease my clit and it made me want him even more then usual. His hands moving towards my top of my boy shorts and aggressively ripping them away from my body. A moan escaped my lips as he furiously rubbed my clit with his thumb, pushing hard and going fast. It was pure ecstasy to feel his hands between my legs. I could feel my body starting to lose control.

His hands stopped and he leaned up to lock his lips with mine as he pushed inside me roughly, all at once. The feeling overwhelmed me and I moaned rather loudly. The feeling of him inside me made me crazy, to feel his hard body pushing against mine was perfect.

I loved the most his moans and groans into my neck and chest each time I tightened my walls around his dick.

His noises drove me wild.. I can’t explain how insane he makes me.
He makes me wanna sin all the time.

Its funny how that works I suppose, I’m sure Johnny could find out at anytime and it could quiet possibly ruin their friend ship. But I don’t think either of us care tonight..

On this night.
Tonight
Is
Sin.