Status: Very Active. COMMENT!!

Designed to Kill

Yeah Let's Run Towards The Screams

I woke up to the early morning light coming through my broken blinds. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I applied my makeup and then styled my hair as I always had it. I pulled on my favorite Hello Kitty shirt and some pants. Finally I slipped on my converse and quietly walked downstairs. She was passed out on the floor in front of the couch. How hard is it to make it to the couch? I groaned grabbing my school bag and walked out the door. I yawned and thought about stopping to get a coffee before heading to school. I was suddenly very happy I lifted that money off the dude the other night. I kicked a rock as I walked towards the nearest gas station. I was coming up to the park when I heard screaming coming from deep inside. It took me two seconds to think before I was running full speed into the park. I didn't exactly think that I could be running into danger myself. I stopped for a second to listen for which direction to go. It was coming from inside the forest that lined the park. I didn't think and ran into the trees.
I emerged from some trees to see a group of guys harassing a girl.
"Hey get away from her!" I yelled getting their attention. Five sets of eyes turned on me.

"You said there would be no distractions!" a guy said obviously upset.

"Well it is five in the morning. Humans don't usually come out for another hour." a different one said eyeing me wierdly.

"Let the girl go, or I'm going to let out my ear-splitting scream." I threatened.

"Take care of her." the one with the girl waved his hand in my direction. I balled my hands into fists ready to fight. As the guy got closer I noticed his piercing green eyes. I faltered half a second at his amazing beauty. I usually don't care how guys look, but wow! He has his lip pierced twice and his septum. I could see tattoos on his arms under his jacket. Great I think some psycho is cute!
"Don't make this hard for yourself." he warned very close. I did the only thing I could think of. I kicked him in the shin. Two seconds later I was jumping around like an idiot holding my foot. Holy shit! It litterally felt like I had just kicked a brick fucking wall! He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm. I whimpered slightly. He just grabbed my freshest bruise. I grit my teeth and pretended not to notice the pain. He dragged me over to the other boys'. As we came to the group I noticed the guy with the girl bite her neck. At first she screamed really loud. It made me jump and wince from that pain. When I jerked the guy's hand on my arm tightened. OMG! I had just stumbled upon a group of cannabals. The girl's scream turned into a soft whimper and then she went still. I watched the guy drop her still body to the ground. To say I was freaking out would be an understatement! At first I thought about escape routes. I didn't know how fast I could run. It was a good mile to the mouth of the park. No one would hear if I screamed in the trees; everything was muffled.

"What should we do with her?" the guy who had eaten the girl asked.

"I don't care. But she has seen too much." a shorter one said.

"I don't care what you do...but could you please let go of my arm?" I hissed through my teeth. The pain had become too overbearing to forget. The grip loosened and blood rushed back into the spot making it throb. I bit back the urge to scream out.

"You don't care what we do?" the guy holding me asked.

"Can't be much worse than my life now." I muttered.

"She's interesting." a taller one noted. When I really looked at this guy I realized he was really tall! I bet he would tower over me.

"Why did you venture in here in the first place?" the guy holding me asked.

"I heard a scream." I answered not really having to think.

"You put yourself in danger to help another?" the tall one said.

"If I was in trouble, I would want help." I shrugged. As I shrugged I noticed the hand that was restraining me wasn't there anymore. I ran not even thinking about the decision.

"Damnit!" someone mumbled. I looked behind me and didn't see anyone chasing me. I was turning my head back around to make sure I didn't trip when I ran into something hard. I was flung backwards onto my back knocking the breath out of me. I looked up and saw Mr. green eyes. I gulped in air greedily. But...that guy was back there. I rolled over onto my hands and knees.
"You ok?" green eyes asked. I mumbled something unintelligible and felt and arm wrap around my waist. He lifted me up with no problem. Ok so he was freakishly fast and strong. He started towing me back towards the others with his arm around my waist. I didn't even struggle because my body was starting to hurt again.

"Tie her up. I guess we can take her." a muscular one said.

"No!" I screamed fear flooding through me. I cringed into the guy that was holding me. "I'll go with you guys', but please don't tie me up." I could feel tears coming.

"Why not?" the shorter guy asked. I pulled up my sleeves revealing the belt marks still on my wrists.
FLASHBACK
"Hold still or I'll tie you up." he slurred pissed off.
"No!" I screamed. He slapped me across the face. I whimpered in pain.
"We don't want her waking up do we?" he sneered. He grabbed two belts from my floor and bound my arms to my head board. Tears leaked out my eyes as I knew what was going to happen. The guy yanked off my pants with a smirk. Why did she always have to pass out before she gave them what they wanted?
END


The short guy poked me in my side bringing me from my mind. I clenched my teeth together and waited for the wave of pain to pass.
"Did I poke you too hard?" the guy asked.

"No...bruise." I breathed through my teeth. I short guy walked forward and went to lift up my shirt. WTF! I was going to protest but both my hands were suddenly restrained behind my back. The short guy yanked up my top revealing all my bruises and marks. The fist print on my ribs he had poked, new and old scattered bruises, and the hand prints on my hips were in plain view.

"Done gawking?" I snapped when no one had said anything. Green eyes let go of my hands and I yanked my shirt down.

"We should get going Matt." the really tall one said.

"Will you go quietly?" the really muscuar one, and apparently his name was Matt asked. I agreed and got shoved through the way I came and out of the park. They lead me to a huge black SUV with tinted black window. What a marvelous kidnapping car! I thought and almost laughed to myself....almost. I was forced to sit on green eyes lap since all the other spots were taken. The car took off and I wondered what I had just gotten myself in to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?!
I love vampires and A7X so why not combine the two? haha
Peace.