Status: A work in progress

Here's Everything I've Always Meant to Say

Shut Up and Kiss Me

We’d gotten home from the funeral about a half hour ago. CeCe was still steaming and ranting about how that preacher had the nerve to ask Eli and I to stop kissing. I had never seen her so livid and bullfrog struggled to keep her from injuring the man. Eli and I had been silent on the ride home, to my surprise he allowed me to leave my dirty fingers into his shirt. His arms were still firmly wrapped around my waist the whole ride home.

Currently I was laying in a bath tub about six times the size of me. I’d never been in such a comfortable warm bath. Though I wasn’t comfortable being completely naked in the bath so I wore a bikini that way, if I needed something Eli could get it for me and not have to worry about seeing something he didn’t want to. The water felt so good on my body but it was hard to be alone with the quiet and my thoughts.

I didn’t want to sit in here by myself, I wasn’t sure I was really even safe with myself any more. I slowly reached out of the bath tub my eyes sore. I grabbed my cell phone sending a text message to the boy whom I knew was sitting outside the master bathroom in his parents room watching TV just in case I needed him. I set my phone down once the text was sent and waited.

Eli slowly entered the room closing the door behind him. He shuffled his feet across the floor; he had changed his shirt since we’d gotten back. He was now in dark skinny jeans and a white t-shirt while his clothes and mine were being cleaned. He smiled gently as he lowered himself onto the floor next to the tub.

The small smile on his face was all I needed right now. He reached out his fingers gently caressing my cheek. I could see the remains of tears that he shed from the traumatic day. I felt horrible because I knew that I was the cause of his pain. Eli leaned in and pressed his lips to my forehead before standing up again. My face became clouded with confusion as he left the room. I whimpered slightly as the cold air from the door being open hit me. Eli came back a few minutes later with a little radio tuning it to his father’s radio station.

“A little music might help our minds deactivate for a little bit.” His voice was raspy from all the screaming we had done early. Hell, I couldn’t even force my voice louder than just above a whisper and it hurt to talk. I turned my head to face him as he returned to the spot by the tub after making sure the radio was at a good volume.

“Eli, Thank you.” I mumbled, my strained voice sounding more like Bullfrogs did in the morning. Eli let out a small chuckle reaching over and stroking my cheek with the tips of his fingers. His hands were shaking slightly but I knew that it was just from the day’s events.

“There is nothing we can’t get through together Kylie. Don’t ever worry that I’m leaving your side.” He reassured me though I hadn’t said a word. I slid up in the bath so I could be closer to him. He continued to stroke my cheek.

“I know Eli, I know” I let out a gentle laugh though it sounded quite pathetic. Eli’s smile fell slightly as I winced after laughing.

“I wish I could have protected you better today” he started to ramble on about how he wished that he could have prevented anything happening to me. But I knew that there was nothing that he could have done. I would have done whatever I pleased today and it had nothing to do with him.

“Eli…” I trailed off trying to get him to stop talking. He continued to babble going on and on. Noting he was saying was even making sense any more. He was just mumbling to himself. I tried yet again to get his attention by saying his name when that failed I did the only thing I could possibly thing of to get his attention.

I grabbed the collar of his white t-shirt and pulled him in crashing our lips together. He had been in midsentence when our lips met so our tongues met and battled for dominance between each other. I had a tight grip on the collar of his shirt pulling him closer to me as we kissed. I knew he was still hurting from what had happened today and I was determined to make him forget all the pain.

His hands slowly moved from my face and the side of the tub. His left hand was tangled in my wet hair while his other hand rested on my neck holding me close. I gently bit down on his bottom lip pulling gently before attaching our mouths again. The heat radiating between us was enough to melt snow or so it felt. Both of us were breathing rapidly through our noses getting as much air in as we could without breaking apart.

We pulled away slightly to take a good deep breath before our lips connected yet again. I could feel my lips starting to swell but it was the best feeling in the world at this moment. I couldn’t help the small moan that fell from my lips and into his mouth. His right hand moved from my neck down my arm slowly his hand slipped into the water resting on my stomach as I moved so I was lying on my back in the bath tub. Eli was on his knee’s pulled half way over the tub just kissing me.

His hand was gently rubbing circles on the skin on my stomach as his lips feverishly caressed my own. He only broke the kiss to tilt my neck up and place small kisses against my neck his heart was pounding against his chest and I could feel mine matching his. He let out a soft moan against my throat as he worked his way back up to my lips connecting them again.

Slowly we pulled apart though neither of us really wanted to. Our bodies heated and aching to be pressed against each other. His forehead was pressed against mine and both of us were breathing heavily as we sat still not even hearing the music any further. I smirked as we slowly made eye contact our breathing still uneven.

“What do you say you help me out of this tub and we take this to your bed?” I couldn’t help the smile on my face. He nodded his head reaching down into the tub and pulling the drain intentionally dragging his hands against my legs as he went. I felt shivers appear on my legs as he made his way back up my body winding his arm around my back to help me out of the tub.

“I say, that my lady sounds like a fantastic idea.” His voice was deep and laced with compassion. I giggled though both of us knew we probably would do anything more than kiss and heavy petting the intense emotion was enough to make us crazy.

“USE PROTECTION YOU TWO!” We heard Bullfrog shout from somewhere in the master bed room. I looked at Eli and quickly turned a dark shade of pink.

“THANK YOU FOR RUINING THE MOMENT AND ANY CHANCE I MIGHT HAVE WITH HER TONIGHT!” Eli yelled back causing me to laugh and turn and even darker shade of red on my cheeks. Slowly I stepped out of the tub and turned to Eli. A mischievous smirk imprinted onto my face as I grabbed his white t-shirt and pulled him against my wet body.

“Oh? He didn’t ruin anything for you.” I growled lowly and playfully as his heart pounded away at his chest. His eyes grew bigger than I’d ever seen them get. He leaned down and pressed his lips softly to mine.

“Let’s get a towel around you and get to my room then beautiful.” He purred. He grabbed the pink towel hanging on the towel rack. He wrapped it around my body and then slowly wrapped his arms around my waist leading me out of the master bathroom and led me back to his room.

Once we got back to his bed room he rubbed his hands up and down my sides through the towel in an attempt to help me dry off. I giggled and pushed his hands off and jumped onto his bed before he could even stop me. I knew the pillows would get wet but my body dried off pretty quickly. I allowed the towel to fall so it was under me on the bed. I sat there looking at him with a cute little grin on my face.

“Oh so that’s how it is?” he teased before jumping onto the bed with me. He let out a soft chuckle as he climbed on top of me his knees on either side of my hips. I let out a soft giggle as he leaned down starting to bit and kiss my neck careful not to lean his body down on top of mine in case he crushed me.

“Yeah that’s how it is, Ooh.” I let out a small gasp as Eli found the weak spot on my neck. It was right below my ear. It was the one spot on my body that could immediately turn me into a puddle of mush. It felt so good to have someone kiss or touch that area. It’d only been touched once before and it had been used against me.

“Oh? Did I find the weak spot?” His voice was laced with amusement as I felt his tongue dart out and press against that small dip under my ear. I let out another soft groan allowing my hands to find his hair pulling on it a little to roughly.

“Careful there mister Cocky. I know where you’re week spot is.” I warned. He pulled away from the small spot on my neck looking at me one of his eyebrows raised.

“Oh? I’d like to see you find it.” He challenged. I flipped us over so I was on top of him straddling his waist. One hand in his hair and the other hand creeping its way up his shirt. He looked like he was already in heaven as I gently touched his stomach with my finger tips. I leaned down pressing a gentle kiss to the base of his throat slowly moving my kisses to the crook of his neck.

“Still think I can’t find it?” I smirked as my tongue darted out right behind his ear.

“I do- oooh god.” He gasped as my tongue met that sweet spot that made him arch his back off the bed and gasp for breath. It was too good to let him off easy. I nibbled gently on the spot causing him to whither underneath me.

“Told you I know where it was.” I smirked as I pulled away. He looked like he was in heaven simply with the kissing that we’d just done. Eli let out a small laugh as he reached up and touched my face gently.

“I didn’t doubt you, I just wanted you to kiss it.” He admitted flipping us back over so he was on top of me this time around. He kissed my forehead and slowly made his way to my lips rubbing my neck gently with his finger tips. He rolled off me and lay next to me pulling the blanket around both of us wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

“Eli, you’re amazing.” I mumbled as I pressed my head to his chest. His thin fingers began to thread themselves through my hair beginning to put me to sleep much faster than I wanted. He laughed when he noticed my breathing start to even out.

“You’re amazing too Ky, sleep now I’ll be here when you wake up.” Where the last words I heard before I slipped into a peacefully sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a little short but for my first smut/fluff chapter i think its good.