Status: In progress...<3

The Black Pearl

I Definitely Have Strong Feelings For You I Just have not Decided If Their Positive Or Negative Yet.

It was the first day of school,and I was completely nervous.Who was I going to talk to?Where was I going to sit?These questions never failed to continue racing through my mind.Would I ever fit in?Was Draco Malfoy going to be there?

I grabbed a corn muffin ,and happily began to eat it.To my most unfortunate luck,I found a platinum blond to be sitting in the seat beside me.I focused my attention to the muffin,suddenly it seemed to grow extremely interesting.The blond began to talk,and that only increased my fascination with the muffin.His words seemed to draw out for what seemed like an eternity.At that point,my goal was to finish the muffin as quick as I possibly could,and walk fast to shake out Malfoy.

Just as I stood to leave,Professor Snape handed me my schedule.I thanked him,and began to revise it.Potions with Gryffindors first period.Then Defense Against The Dark Arts,Broomstick flying,Transfiguration,Charms,History,and Herbology.

I realized Professor Snape had given Malfoy his schedule as well.One look at his schedule and I noticed that we had all the same classes.What did I do to deserve this?I thought over and over again.I sneaked out of the dinning hall while malfoy was looking over his schedule.I began to walk to potions,praying I would not get lost.

Once I arrived at the potions classroom,I puzzled over where to sit.The griffendorks had dominated the left side of the room,so the right side was now strictly Slythrian only.I took a seat all the way in the back all by my lonesome.All by my lonesome until Draco Malfoy entered the classroom,and took a seat beside me.

Professor Snape walked in and immediately began talking.It was rather boring,with him constantly yelling at harry potter,and this girl next to him that I swear knows everything in the world.Snape's words dragged on,and I only realized that people had started talking and moving when Draco shook my arm.

I had no idea what the instructions were,but Draco only gave me a list,and told me to go to this cabinet to get the supplies on the list.I grabbed what was on the list from the cabinet.When I got back,I realized how smart Draco really was.He did everything so perfectly.Meanwhile as confused as I was on what exactly he did,I hugged him and in his ear whispered "Thank you Draco"The whole first name basis thing does not exist where I am from.

Snape had said that the people that were sitting next to us would be our partner for the rest of the semester.Inside I was kind of smiling,although I showed no emotion on my face,neither did Draco.Draco Malfoy,that day was the day,the day I obliviously began to fancy you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again It means the world to me that you are reading this,and I would be extra happy if you subscribed/commented.See any grammar mistakes?Is this difficult to read?If so please notify me.Sorry for taking so long,I promise I will try to get chapter 3 up very,very soon.:)
--- Slythrian Ballerina