Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

Image

Never in a million years did Courtney 'Shortie' Seward and Sydney 'Syd Vicious' Vega think they would be the only girls in their profession to be as good as they are.
The girls dreams are coming true; they are household names and role models for every little girl that picks up a skateboard or bmx bikes. Everything is falling in place for these two girls .Awesome families, great friends and amazing jobs. They've got it made or do they? The one thing that is missing from their lives is love. Sydney and Courtney are in love with their bests friends, but they never noticed them. One's a rock God and the other a skate God. Everyone can see these girls feeling for these two men but the men themselves. What have's when two guys notices and shows these girls how beautiful they really are? Will they stay? Will their best friends notice? And what happens when and if they do will it be to late? What will happen when they do notice? Will the girls tell them it's to late because... You Never Noticed Me!

Syndey Vega, 26, only female pro BMX dirt jump rider.

Courtney Seward, 23, pro Skateboarder. Johnny Christ's little sister.

Brian Haner Jr., 29, Lead Guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold.

Cory 'Nasty' Nastazio, 32, pro BMX dirt jump rider.

Dave Mirra, 33, American BMX athlete, Subaru Rally Team USA driver

Ryan Sheckler, 24, pro Skateboarder and Courtney's best friend.

Disclaimer: We do not own Avenged Sevenfold, Dave Mirra, Ryan Sheckler, Cory Nastazio,Plan B skating or the wives and girls friends of Avenged. We do own Sydney and Courtney and the plot and storyline. Some of the ages have been changed to fit the story. Please don't steal and enjoy.