Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

This is The End

“Thank you so much CJ.”
“You didn’t do anything to me Michelle.” I said as I fixed my shades on my fact so no one could see that I had been crying all night.
“I do want you to know that after the pictures I’m leaving.”
“But…”
“Don’t push it Michelle.” I said as she looked at me and frowned.
“This thing with Johnny and the guys has to stop.”
“Look I don’t want to be here because as far as I know this could be a set up to get us in the same room…. And let me tell you if it is you will be short a bridemaid. I don’t have anything to say to him or the reason of the guys.”
As if on que Johnny, Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy walked into the house.
“Fucking bitch.” I said as I grabbed my keys and walked out the back door and around to the front of the house.
“Babe who truck is that?”
“It’s Countrey’s I told you to call me before you came home now she’s not going to be in the wedding because she thinks I set her up. Damn it Brian.” Michelle said as she ran to the front door to see me blocked in.
“And you blocked her in? Move the fucking car Brian.”
“I’m so tired of this shit… go talk to your sister now.”
“I have nothing to say to her…. If she wants to be a bitch and turn her back on us… on me then I don't give a shit!”
Brian and Zacky looked at him with hurt looks.
“Are you fucking serious? If you wouldn’t have threated Ryan none of this shit would have happened. The whole time you knew you threat that fucking kid and we thought he was a fucking douche but come to find out you’re the real douche. She called us all the time crying over him and I wanted to kill him for hurting her but he was trying to make you look good and making himself look bad in the damn process. I can’t stand to look at you….” Brian said as he walked to the door. Brian jumped in his truck and let me out and I drove off without even saying goodbye… I was ready to get the fuck away from all of this shit everyone included. When I got to the house I saw Syd’s truck so I knew that she was home. I wanted to talk to her about the shit that had been going though my mind.
“Syd V where you at?”
“I’m in the kitchen!” She yeah as I walked into to the kitchen and saw her on her I-Pod searching for something. I reach over and took her shot and smiled as he frown at me.
“Bitch I was going to drink that.”
“You took to long…. Plus I needed it just as much as you did.” I said as I grabbed another shot glass and poured two shots of Jack and we both took them to the head.
“What happened?”
“My fucking brother and the boys just popped up over at Michelle even after she told me they wouldn’t…. the bitch set me up and I’m saying fuck it to all of them… I done with them all and I’m not going to the wedding I don’t like the bitch anyway it should be you up there not Barbie. What is with the guys we are in love with choosing fake blondie over us?”
“IDK CJ.”
“That’s it…. I need to get the fuck out of here…”
“What the house?”
“No Cali period…. I think I going to jump ship….I’m going to Vegas… fuck the dumb shit.” I said as she looked at me and smiled.
“I was going to rent the house out to you and move to Vegas because I talk to my people…”
“Well I’m calling Grethen and tell her I’m moving. Hell you're the only one I can trust.”
“She going to tell Case and he’s going to tell Ryan if she doesn’t tell Ryan herself.” She pointed out.
“I don’t care she will never know where we live for that simple reason.” I said as I walked off and called Grethen.

As if expected around 10:30pm my phone rang and it was Ryan. I ingored the call and rolled over in my bedroom and soon my bedroom door opened.
“I swear if that’s Ryan or fucking Johnny someone losing a dick.” I said as I heard the door shut and fell my bed move. I knew it was Ryan because I could smell his cologne.
“What white boy?”
“Damn I love you too baby.” He said as he pulled me to him as I tried to fight it but soon gave in.
“Don’t go.”
“I knew she was going to tell you.”
“She didn’t…. my brother walked into the kitchen and heard you and mom talking she doesn’t know I know.”
“I can’t believe Kane ratted me out.”
“Kane doesn’t want you to go and neither do I….”
“You don’t get a say in this.”
“Does Johnny know?”
“Fuck him and fuck you for bringing him up.” I said as I moved at out of his arms, going up and walked to my bedroom door.
“Get out.”
“Fine but I’m going to change your mind Courtney and not just about moving but about everything.”
“Whatever get out.”
“You’ll see.” He said as he leaned me and kissed me so passionately my knees almost gave out.”

~A week later~
“What’s wrong with your phone Court?” I looked over and Syd and smiled.
“I changed the number… my number is (702)555-3258.” I told her as she programed it into her phone and I walked out into our new back yard.
“You know this is going to piss off a lot of people.”
“I don’t care…. The people I want to have it will have it and the one’s I don’t won’t. I’ll just call them private.” I said as I sat down and looked at the Vegas skyline and I was glad I was here…. This is what I needed. I needed to be on my own and not always counting on Ryan, or my brother… I need to be free and now I had it.

CJ

CJ
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who's supported this story there is one chapter left.... I hope you have enjoyed this is You Never Noticed Me.