Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

I Want To Be Your Boyfriend.

The next day after the park opening, I was at home thinking about the kiss Cory gave me. I didn't tell Court due to all of the drama that was going on with her and Ryan. I walked over to my glass doors and opened them to let in some fresh ocean air in. I lived five minutes from the beach and I own a lot of land that I planned to build some jumps on. God I love my life.

The doorbell rang and I walked over while pulling my hair into a ponytail. I looked out of the peephole and to see Cory standing there. I almost forgot he knew where I lived. Damn my last Halloween party. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey Cory." I smiled.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked innocently but I knew him and there wasn't anything innocent about this man at all.

"Yeah, come on in." I stepped back and let him in. I was feeling a little self conscious since this was the first time I were anything shorter than board shorts or my basketball shorts in front of him. Now I was wearing some booty shorts and a tank top. I sat down on the couch and looked at him. He sat down on the recliner.

"So, what's up?" I asked after settling in.

"About that kiss-" He started but me being outspoken I put my two cents in.

"I know you regret it. I can understand that Nicole left and you were hurt so you drank a lot. You kissed me and I'm okay with that really." I said.

"That's not what I was going to say so let me talk." He said.

"Fine." I sat back crossing my arms over my chest.

"I kissed you because I wanted to but I figured you didn't like me after you ran off. I came to apologize." He stated honestly.

"I ran off because Courtney needed me and I don't want to be your rebound." I said.

"If I wanted you to be a rebound I would have boldly asked to fuck you and if you said no on to the next one. I actually like you."

"Um, I don't know Cory." I looked at him.

"Just one date and if you don't like me then I will leave you alone." He held up his hands.

"The problem is I already like you."

"Well what could it hurt?" He asked.

"When is this date?" I asked.

"Right now, do you have a bikini?" He asked.

"I maybe a tomboy but sometimes I like to get cute. Why do I need a bikini?"

"We are spending the day on the beach." He said."

"My favorite place, I'll go change real quick." I stood up and headed into the bedroom. "There's beers in the fridge and I have all of the channels make yourself at home." I told him and looked for the cute bikini that Leana gave me for my birthday. For some odd reason I walked to look cute for him. I guess when you don't have a boyfriend for 2 years that's what happens. Did I just say boyfriend? Cory was definitely not my boyfriend

I found my bikini and put it and then fluffed my hair. I, then put my shorts back over bottoms I left my shirt alone and went into the close to get a beach blanket. Since the beach was 5 minutes away I packed up my cellphone and other necessities into a tote and put on my sunglasses. I walked out to see Cory enjoying a beer. He stopped completely and stared.

"Holy shit! You are perfect." He grinned.

"Perfect?" I asked feeling curious.

"Gorgeous, breathtaking, amazing-"

"Okay stop." I wasn't used to compliments so I had to stop him right there.

He got up and I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. We left.

***

An hour later, I was looking around when I felt arms around me and immediately I knew it Cory.

"What are you doing?" I could feel his breath on my neck as he asked me that question.

""Looking at the beach. What are you doing?"

"Looking at you."

"That will not help you get into my pants." I said while turning around to give him a kiss. He suddenly lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. He ran to the water.

"Syd?" I heard before I hit the water. As I resurfaced and pushed my hair out my face I saw Brian who was getting of his surf board.

"Hey Bri!" I exclaimed. I felt Cory walk beside me.

"Who's this?" Cory asked.

"Cory, this is my bestfriend Brian Haner Jr. a.k.a Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold. Brian this is-"

"Cory Nastazio, BMX dirt jump rider and hopefully her new boyfriend." Cory answered for me which caused me to blush really bad.

"Wow Syd, I didn't know you were seeing someone." Brian said.

"It's recent." I looked at Cory who winked.

"Are you bringing him to Courtney's birthday/Halloween party?" Brian was fishing for info I could definitely feel it.

"Most likely, if he wants to come."

"Of course, anywhere you are I want to be."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and Brian surprisingly looked uncomfortable.

"Okay, um Syd, I will see you later." Brian got his board and walked back to the shore.

"Cory, what the hell was up with the 'I hope to be your boyfriend' thing?"

"It's true." He gave me a kiss.

"That's so sweet." I wrapped my arms and legs around his neck and stomach.

"Let's go back to your house and get further acquainted." He said slyly.

"Cory, I like you but I am definitely not ready for all of that."

"Okay, I can respect that. I'm hungry!" He whined jokingly.

"You are such a little dork." I laughed.

"You like it." He winked again.

"Come on, I'll cook you something."

"Really? Awesome." He grinned from ear to ear as we got out of the water.

'