Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

The Devil On Your Shoulder

I was sitting in my kitchen looking around at my Facebook when the doorbell rang. I didn't get a chance to see Courtney very recently so I was hoping that it was her. I got up with my beer in hand and walked over to the front door. I looked out of the window and saw her standing on my porch. I opened the door and let her in.

"Hey chica." i said as she walked past beaming and causing me to get more curious by the second.

"Hey girl." She looked around at the decorations that were just finished a few weeks ago. "Place looks great."

"Thank you and you sure look happy as hell today."

"Because I am." She smiled again.

"Want a beer? We can discuss what's up with all of the happiness."

"Yeah sure. I'll go get it." She went into the kitchen as I walked into the den. I noticed that my t.v was still on pause from me playing Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe all night. I turned off the t.v and sat down on the couch finishing my beer. Soon Court walked in with two fresh ones and sat down.

"So, what's up with the happy face?" I asked.

"Well, last night Dave Mirra asked me out and I said yes."

"Oh my God, did you have fun?" I asked as I took my beer and popped the top right off.

"Of course and for once I didn't think once about Ryan and our issues which was awesome." She beamed.

"Awe! See you totally deserve happiness and if Ryan isn't willing to give it to you then move on. By the way I have a boyfriend." I said sitting back.

"Cory?" She asked curiously.

"Yep." I nodded and smirked before taking a drink.

"Didn't you two hate each other for the better part of last year?" She asked.

"Shit changes and he's cool now. I'm inviting him to your party." I said.

"Oh no, that just screams drama. Suzie and Twitch invited Nicole." She said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh well she will have to deal with it. She left him." I said.

"Wow, cold hearted much?"

"No, I actually like him and he was really hurt when she left." I said.

"Did you get a costume yet?" She asked.

"Nope, I think I want to be a sexy devil."

"Well good, I want to be a sexy angel." She said. "How come you are always the devil?"

"You know I am the devil on your shoulder telling you to do terrible things."

"Dude those were the good old days. Remember when we all went camping and we managed to get Matt and Brian's mattresses to float on the lake. Dude I thought we were dead for sure." She said and I laughed at the memory. We were pretty wild kids. Hell we still were.

"Yeah, that was when I was about to tell Brian that I had the biggest crush on him and then Michelle showed up." I pouted.

"Hey, don't pout. Cory is fucking hot and as long as he's good to you that is all that matters." She said.

"He's been good so far but why do I feel like when I am going to be finally happen something fucked up is going to happen." I asked.

"Don't be such a pessimist and if Cory hurts you we can kick his ass." She said.

"Thank you CJ, I know that I can always depend on you."

"Of course, so what are you doing all day?" She asked.

"Chilling out with Cory and we may go pick up our Halloween costumes together." I said as I sat up.

Just then the doorbell rang. I looked at Court.

"Bitch, I don't live here." She said sitting back.

"How about you move in here? I know you are miserable living with those disgusting boys." I said as I got to walk to the door.

"Would I have to pay rent?" She asked.

"Later on but I would rather you live here." I said.

"Okay. I will think about it."

"Good." I looked out the window and saw Cory. I swung the door open and he walked in giving me a tight hug. He kissed me.

"Uh...I think I'm going to go. Dave probably wants to do lunch today." I heard Court. Cory looked at her strangely and smiled.

"You dating Dave?" He asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Good, he's a good guy and I know you are a good girl. This little one I have to watch out for." He looked at me.

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"You have a devil in you girl." He grinned.

"Ass." I slapped his arm playfully and walked away.

I hugged CJ quickly as she left.

"Come on." I said.

"Where are we going?"

"Halloween costume shopping." I said.

"Sweet." We quickly left to go to the closest Halloween shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Syd shopping