Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

Happy Birthday to Me

After our one on one girl time (which in my opinion was short lived because Cory showed up) I called a cab and had it take me to grab something to eat. I walked into to my favorite little spot and over to the counter.
"What's up CJ the works?"
"Yeah buddy." I said to the girl the counter as she gave me my cup and I walked over to get my favorite drink.
"You are so damn predictable." I didn't try around as I continue what I was doing and the walked around him and then that's when I notice he had Case and Kane with him.
"Courtney!!!"
"Hay kiddo." I said as I tried to hug Kane and not waste my soda. Ryan grabbed it from my hand with my ticket and walk away to the counter. I wrapped my arms around Kane and kissed his cheek.
"You almost taller than me kiddo." I said as we walked over to the table and me let me go and Casey hugged me.
"Damn Ryan told me you face plated but damn. You ok?"
"Yep." I said as I sat next to Kane and Ryan came back with my drink and food.
"Did you spit in it?"
"Why would I do that Court?"
"I'm mean I dunno.... my face is jacked up and I don't care about my appearance so my scar shouldn't matter." I hissed as I looked at him and then at my food as he sat the tray down in front of me.
"Court..."
"Dude please tell me you didn't say that to her?" Casey asked as he looked at Ryan.
"Oh he did Case and then told me my face was jacked up when I was about to go on a date."
"Ry you didn't?"
"But..."
Kane cut Ryan off and he looked at me.
"Courtney you beautiful."
"Thank you Kane... see and least one of the Sheckler men has manners." I said as I started to eat.
I seen Casey and Ryan whispering quietly as Casey was ripping him a new one.
"Courtney?"
"Yes Kane?"
"What do you want for you're birthday?"
We all looked at him and I smiled because I forgot my birthday was coming up in a few weeks.
"Whatever you want to get me Kane. I'm sure whatever you get me I will love it." I said as I when to wipe my face but Ryan and Casey stop me.
"Don't!"
"What?"
"You have snitches Court."
"Oh yeah."
"Here let me." Ryan said as I handed him my napkin and he wiped my face without hit my chin.
"Thank you."
"So Courtney what do you want for the big 24?"
"I dunno."
"How did you get here?"
"Cab." I said as I took up and looked at he.
"At least let me take you home please?" Ryan asked me.
"Fine." I walked with the guys to the car and Ryan opened my door for me as Casey and Kane walked away.
"Were are they going?"
"Casey drove and Kane wanted to go to the movies."
"Did you set this up?"
"Nope mom wants to see you too."
"Fuck." I said as I got in the car and he stood there and stared at me for a minute.
"Ryan what are you doing?"
"I really don't know." He said as he leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me but his phone ringing made us jump apart. He shut my door and I text Sydney and slide my phone back into my pocket.

~Two weeks later~

Sydney, Cory, Matt and Dave were helping me move out finally and into Sydney's because I was tired of living in filth and I got my signing bonus from Plan B so I was happy. I hadn't talk to Ryan since the day he almost kissed me and it really hurt. Things with Dave were... I mean we decide to me sex buddies because he knew I wouldn't be able to just let go of Ryan and he didn't think it would be fair to either of us to start something if Ryan has my heart.
"That's it."
"Really?"
"Yep it's the last of it." Cory said as he looked at me and kicked me in the ass. Over the last couple of weeks Sydney and Cory would hang out with me and I really like Cory, I mean he could an annoying douche but for the most part Cory's a good guy.
"Thank you Dave so much."
"You're welcome." He said as leaned in and kissed my forehead and looked at his watch.
"Danielle?"
"Yeah." He said as he looked at me and then his watch.
"Okay."
"Do you mean if I bring her to you party?"
"Hell no I would love that." I said as we hugged and walked out to Sydney's truck. Once we got back to the house we moved everything into my new room and I was now all along in my closet as I organizer my sneakers and yes all 250 pair of them. I knew I was going to get a least ten pair tonight so I was trying to make room. Once I was done and my room was set up and I decided to got to Johnny's. I called a cab and had them take me to John's.
"What's up kiddo?"
As I step out of the cab I looked up and saw Matt and Val pulling into the driveway.
"Why you in a cab?"
"I don't make money like you do bro so I can't afford a car yet." I said as I leaned in and paid the cabbie and he drove off.
"You a pro skater and just got a bonus?" Val asked confused as we walked into the house and to the back yard.
"Yeah but it takes a while to get bank like that unless you're Ryan, Robbie D , Paul or Danny Way."
"What about me?" I looked up and saw Ryan walk towards me. I walked right passed him and over to Johnny and jumped on his back.
"John-John."
"Court-Bug." He mocked me and patted my arm that was around he's neck.
"Don't you dare Johnathan."
"What Courtney?"
"At least let Val or Lace grab my phone, wallet and my kicks?" I asked because I knew it was going to happen which I wanted it too or not.
"Fair enough." He said as I turned and saw Val reach in my shorts pocket and grab all of my stuff and the Lacy grabbed my shoes and and I closed my eyes and held my breath as I felt him run as fast as he could and jumped into the water. When I we surfaced Ryan helped me out me the pool and just stare as me as I pulled my shirt over causing everyone to look at me. I then pulled my shorts down making sure I didn't have a Deana moment from the Jersey Shore.
"What the hell are you wear?"
"I bath suite Matthew." I said as I looked at him funny and the bent over as Ryan was walking over to me to put my hair in a pony tail.
"If you wanted birthday sex you should have just said so." He said as everyone laughed and I stood up and looked at him.
"What the hell are you....oh... shut it." I said as I hit him.
"What the hell was that for?"
"No helping me move."
"I have a really good reason."
"Whatever Ryan."
"I do... I was out getting your birthday gift."
I turned around and looked at him and then Lacy and Val as they smiled and nodded.
"Really I want it now please?" I asked as I gave him my famous puppy dog face and he caved.
"She gave the face didn't she?" Johnny asked as he handed me a towel as I dried off.
"Yep."
"And you caved didn't you."
"I can't say no to you're sister and you know it." Ryan said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me though the house with Lacy, Val and the others behind is. He placed his hands over my eyes and we walked outside.
"Do let me fall Ry."
"I won't baby." He said as he stopped walking and hear him speak.
"Don't look until I tell you ok?"
"Okay."
"Promise Courtney Jayden."
"I promise." I felt him move his hand from my eyes to my hips and then I felt him lean down and whisper in ear.
I slowly opened my eye and saw a big nice brand new black 2011 Yukon Denali sitting in Johnny and Lacey's driveway with a big red ribbon and bow on the top.
"No way.....Really?" I asked as I looked at Val and Lacy.
"We picked it up this morning." Lacey said as she smiled at me. I turned and looked at Ryan and he was smiling at me.
"No fucking way.... bro really?"
"Really Court." He reached into his pocket and held the keys out for me. I had such a girly moment and screamed and jumped up and down and then wrapped my arms around Ryan's neck.
"THANK YOU RYAN!!!!"
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and kissed his neck and I hide my face as I cried.
"Is she crying?"
"Yeah." He said as he asked Johnny as he walked around to the back of the SUV and opened it.
"Get down and look at it baby." Ryan said as he placed me back on the pavement. My truck was fully tricked out with everything a skate would need.
"Do you like it?"
"I fucking love it Ryan thank you." I said as I looked at him and he wiped my tears away. We stared at each other not realization everyone when back into the house.
"I have something else for you."
"Ryan...."
He reached into the truck and handed me a Tiffany box then looked up at me.
"What the hell is this?"
"Open it."
I looked it and it was a diamond necklace I had been looking at for two years, but I would never let anyone spend that much on me and here I am with a brand new fully loaded Denali and a Tiffany diamonds.
"Oh I almost for got these too." He handed me another Tiffany box and it was a pair of diamond earrings.
"Ryan this is...."
"No the truck's you're birthday gift, the necklace is a I'm sorry and the earrings are a peace offering. I don't want to fight anymore Court. I miss you."
"As you're best friend I know."
"No not just as my best friend Court."
I looked up at he and he leaned out of the car and again was about to kiss me with Leana and Gena pulled up and scared us. I step away from him and he got out of the truck and looked at me and then the other girls.
"What's going on?" Gena asked with her pretty sculptured eyebrow arched.
"Did you get another truck Ryan?" Leana asked feeling like they interrupted something.
"No Ryan got it for my birthday and look." I said as showed them in necklace and earrings.
"Holy shit Ryan you did good this year."
"Yep." He leaned in and kissed my forehead and walked into the house.
"Did something happen between you two?"
"Not yeah." I had a feeling after tonight things were about to change for the better.

The birthday girl Court
♠ ♠ ♠
Mistakes? Comment? Subscribe? I'm a little under the weather and really so if you see something please tell me.