Status: All the joints that I have with zackystheman4me will go on hiatus for a short while but we will be back and better than ever.

You Never Noticed Me.

Birthday Drama.

I was standing in the mirror putting the finishing touches on my makeup. Cory was getting in dressed in my room. He was Jason Voorhees and I was Ms. Voorhees and I'm not talking about his mother. I was only in my underwear leaning into the mirror when Cory walked in. I didn't freak out because he saw me half naked in the dressing room today when he decided to be slick and walk in.

"Hey beautiful." He said while putting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my stomach. He placed a quick kiss on the side of my neck.

"Hey." I said as I finished my eyeliner. Just because I don't dress all girly doesn't mean my aunt didn't make me do makeup tutorials all through my life as well as getting my hair all cute. I noticed how Cory pulled away from me and looked down at my ass.

"What? Never seen an ass before?" I asked. "Oh wait your ex didn't have one my bad." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Your ass is beautiful." I busted out laughing almost poking myself in the eye I finally finished and turned around. Cory had this look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"You look so good that I want to taste you." He said in his sexy ass voice that was starting to get to me.

"Cory, stop being nasty." I laughed.

"Nasty is my middle name baby." He lifted me up by the hips onto the counter and placed me there. I felt him pull off my underwear to the side.

"Cory stop, we will be late." I said.

"No one will care." He said before I felt his hot breath on my core. When he went to work I forgot what the hell we were doing before that. All I could do was moan and lean into his mouth as he worked his magic.

After what seemed to be a few minutes I felt him stop and kiss my right thigh.

"I will finish that later." He winked. That asshole

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

Because we are definitely late. It's after 8 already."

"Damnit!" I yelled before jumping off the counter and adjusting my thong. I ran into the other room and pulled on the jersey dress and grabbed my boots. After throwing those on. I grabbed my car keys and a few things that could be held in his pocket.

"Let's go." He said before slapping my ass.

"Yeah."

***

When we arrived the party was in full swing and I saw all of our friends scattered around talking. I walked over to Court who was talking to Brian and Matt with my gift which was a new skateboard that she's been eying for the longest time.

"Hey girl." I said. "Love the outfit."

"Thank you and you look cute." I saw how Brian looked at me and was almost with lust in his eyes.

"Hey Brian." I smiled.

"Wow Syd, you are hot." Brian said in shock.

"What?" I turned to him.

"Baby, he says you are hot." Cory came up behind me and gave me a hug.

I turned my head and kissed him before turning back to Brian.

"Thank you I think."

"Do you want a shot?" Cory asked.

"Hell yeah I want a shot." I told him and he walked away.

"You guys seem to be getting close pretty fast." Brian said.

"Yeah, where's Michelle?" I asked.

"On her way she had to meet with the wedding planner earlier."

"Okay." I smiled and decided to go outside for a smoke. "Hey, I'm going for a smoke wanna join?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." We both walked towards the double doors leading to the back.

"Great." I said as I saw Nicole arguing with Cory. I stepped outside just as I heard her get louder.

"Don't blame the breakup on me! You were unwilling to commit to me. " She yelled.

"I was planning on proposing but you ended it before you could even come to Australia." He yelled back. Nicole finally turned her attention on me.

"I thought we were friends." She said to me with such hate in her voice.

"No baby girl, we are acquaintances. Although Cory was a jerk to me I was still friends with him."

"You are nothing but a boyfriend stealing whore." She said.

"Out of respect for what you two had I will not hit you but you are being a bitch to me when obviously Cory pursued me and you lost a great thing with him. Now if you don't mind I'm going to enjoy my bestfriend's party."

She grabbed my arm and whipped me around to face her. Which you could see my jaw clenching.

"I'm not done talking to you." She said.

"If you don't get the fuck out of my face, I will throw whatever respect I've had for you out of the window and break your jaw." I growled out.

"That's enough." Cory grabbed Nicole and Brian got me.

Nicole being the spiteful bitch that she was kissed him he quickly pulled away. She turned and smirked at me.

"I guess you like how I taste." I threw her a shit-eating grin. She immediately got this look on her face that was priceless and stormed off.

"Fucking bitch." I said as Cory grabbed me by the arm kind of roughly to take me away and talk.

Brian got in his way.

"Can you please move I have to talk to my girlfriend?" Cory said. Brian looked at me and I nodded.

"If you grab my bestfriend like that again I will beat you within an inch of your life." Brian threatened.

"It's okay." I walked away with Cory.

"What were you thinking?" He asked as soon as we got in a private area away from the party.

"You know me better than most and if people touch me in a way I don't like I beat the shit out of them and with that said if you ever grab my arm like that I will break your jaw." I said as I walked over and gave him a kiss on his jaw before going back to the party.