Status: Brand new, and active (:

Out Of This World

It was the end of the world, for most. Screaming fangirls were now silent, as they contemplated on the life of Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Some were waiting outside the hospital, kleenexes strewn on the pavements while others watched and tuned to every newschannel and paparazzi website they could find.

The rumour initially was that Nicholas Jerry Jonas had died, minutes later some said he was well and alive, but only the most inner circle of the Jonas family and friends knew the real truth, as others looked on anxiously as what was happening to their beloved superstar. It had been nearly 5 hours since that devastating car crash, where a drunk truck driver slammed into Nick's Ford Mustang, almost killing him instantly. Nick was in a coma, and doctors knew it would be days, weeks, months until he woke from his deep, deep slumber.

Joseph was first to the scene, tears streaming down his face, he barely had the strength to sit beside Nick on the ambulance, but the paramedics had insisted a family member had supported him nearby. Joe entered the ambulance anxiously, wondering if Nick had lost an arm or leg, but the scene in front of him had almost been as terrifying. Nick still had blood pouring from his head as medics tried slowing the flow. His face was covered in scratches, the more deeper cuts bandaged already. The rest of his body was covered, with a single sheet to reduce the escape of body heat.

"Son, you'll need to move in closer, I'll be closing the doors now." A medic said to Joe in a hushed tone. He scooted along nearer his brother and held his hand as the ambulance's engine roared, sirens wailing, hurrying them to the hospital.

Kevin was waiting with his wife Danielle in the hospital lobby, kept out of sight by policemen and doctors. Danielle had moved along the corridor to stand next to Frankie, his face red, eyes swollen from the crying. Denise was no better, clutching onto Kevin Snr for dear life, as he spoke professionally with the authorities.

As the ambulance rolled in to hospital grounds, paparazzi and fans were barracaded off, policemen on hand. Joe had exited the ambulance and had adapted a quick stride towards his family. Nick was followed by a stretcher and more police officers as his body was escorted quickly into a private room on an almost deserted floor.

**As much as I'd love to, I don't own the Jonas Brothers, their affiliates or any real places in this story. I do, though, own the original characters. **

Important note: I started writing this Fanfic three years ago, so it's basis was set a long time ago. Because I've picked up on it three years later, there are some elements that I'd like to keep but some I'd like to introduce from what has happened in the lives of the Jonas Brothers so far.