Status: Re-written.

Hurricane

Prologue

No, not again! Irritated I run a hand through my hair. This was already the second time that it won’t work. It didn’t matter how long, or hard, I worked on it, it just wouldn’t work.

I let my mind reach out to the water again. I let my mind melt with the water and lifted it swiftly in the air. I began to shape the amount of water in my hands, to the picture of the pigeon that I had in my head. The head, the body, the wings, the feet, the tail. All of it took me less than ten seconds. I didn’t have any issues with this part, it was really easy and I didn’t have to rely on my powers, at least not anymore.

When I was younger, it took much more of my power to shape an animal with water. But when I started growing, really growing, my power grew with my body. But my really annoying urge for perfection grew also. The shape of the pigeon wasn’t enough for me anymore; I had to see every detail, every feather even the little spark of his eye.

But that would be coming later, first it had to fly. I let the part of the water what contained the wings go up down. I moved the pigeon forward and let the wings move faster, that way it looked like the pigeon was really flying. A little smile was on my lips.

I’ve practiced this for such a long time that it really looked like a flying pigeon, only this pigeon was made of water and was see-trough. After a couple of rounds flying, I stopped moving it and started to make the details.

The tail was the easiest part; it only had a couple of long feathers. After the tail, I began with the wing, which was really the hardest part. Now it wasn’t any more a matter of holding the shape of the pigeon, but also holding the shape of every little feather. Instead of one large bubble of water, there was a little bubble for every feather, and I had to concentrate on every bubble. At this time my mind was split up in hundred little ‘bubbles’. I could do a lot more, and I knew, but the problem was to keep concentrate. And a mother who barks in to your room doesn’t really help.

With a little scream a brought my hand to my neck, which caused that the water fell to the ground.

‘Klutz’, said my mother with a laugh in her voice, when she saw the little pool of water on my floor. With a simple gesture she lifted the water of the carpet and put it back in to the vase.

‘I could have done it myself, mum’, I say to here, while she walked over to me. Suddenly I had the urge to hug here. For a moment she hesitates, but with a little giggle she embraced me back.

‘Diner is ready. I really like to be downstairs before Aiden burns down the house’, she said with a smile that warmed her ocean blue eyes. I had the same powers as here, but unfortunately not her shape.

With her ocean blue eyes, pale skin and blond, almost white, hair, she was gorgeous and elegant. My father was the real opposite of my mother, at least, from what I saw from the pictures.

Yeah, my father left when I was young, but I don’t miss him, only the father figure.

But coming back to the looks of my father. He had brown hair, with the shade of chocolate, brown eyes with a kind of red glow, and a tinted skin.

Aiden had the powers of my father, and really looked like my father, only he had green eyes instead of brown.

I didn’t exactly look like one of my parents, but was a mix.
I had warm brown hair, like my father, a normal skin, a built but elegant shape from my father, and the delicate features of my mother. That was the normal part.
My eyes where really the freak show, one ocean blue one and the other one was brown, with the same red glow over it like my father.
That was the reason that my bangs where falling over one eye, the brown one.

With a sigh I began to eat my lasagna.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, sort of rewritting this one, I hope this one will get better.
Will post the next two chapters also.