Machinery, Take Thy Dream

Chapter 10: Femme Fatale

Isabelle slept soundly the whole trip back to the house. The roofies had definitely done their trick, I thought as I laid her down on the bed in the basement. I stared down at her perfect body. Most men would take advantage of this moment, at least, most men that use roofies. I had no need, I wondered if I hadn't already had sex with her, if I would do something to her in this state.

I shook off the thoughts, it was time to get down to business. I began hooking the equipment up to her. Since I hadn't gone through my normal procedure of mapping out her brain activity while conscious, this might take awhile longer than normal. That was okay though, since the rohypnol would keep her down for about 24 hours probably.

Instead of visually stimulating her thoughts, I had to do it through audio. So I played the monotonous and boring sounds and clicked away at my computer. It was going surprisingly well. From what I gathered, she'd actually be a perfect candidate for hypnosis.

Finally, I was ready to begin. I fired my dream catcher up and sat back to see what came up upon my screen. For the first few minutes, it was just darkness mixed in with a little bit of mumbled up words coming through the speakers, but at last my patience had paid off, and I began to see some true shapes.

It was a bedroom, and a figure walked into the room. It was a little blurry, but I could make out that it was a woman in red lingerie. She leaned closer to the screen and kissed Isabelle. I gasped. Isabelle was bi-sexual? This was getting interesting, I thought. I continued watching as they kissed, and then Isabelle leaned back, and that's when the image got clearer and I noticed the blood. The spots of blood on her face, the blood on her underwear. Her lingerie wasn't red, it looked like it had actually been white now that I could see clearly.

"I think that's the last threesome Jeffrey will ever have." Amy said grinning.

"I thought this would be the one...the guy that could play his part in this town." Isabelle said dis-heartedly.

"Oh stop. I knew he wasn't the one, the person he had killed was out of rage and passion, not premeditated. The sheriff had too high of hopes for that twerp." Amy said.

"Well....he was only 15." Isabelle retorted.

"And he died happy! To think he got to have sex on multiple occasions with a 20 and 22 yr old girl. We even had permission from his mother, she understood when the town decreed his death. Now come, lets go throw this body in the dam water." Amy said and then kissed Isabelle once more.

I was totally stunned. I knew this town was a bit off, but I had no idea what to think of this. Here I thought I was a monster, but I was nothing but small fry compared to these people, at least my killing were results of experiments gone wrong, not murder in the 1st degree.
Her images on the screen had changed from the bedroom to the sheriff's office. The sheriff smiled at Isabelle.

"Well, now, you'll do just fine for the job, and here you are just turning 18. Are you ready to become an adult young lady?" He said smiling sadistically.

At that moment there was a loud bang on my door from upstairs. What could that be at this hour? I jumped up and ran up the stairs. I opened my door. Nothing. There was no one there, the air was eerily still though. I looked down, and that's when I saw it.

A single, yellow rubber dish washing glove. I picked it up and something small fell from it. I picked it up to inspect it. A pinkie. Not an entire pinkie, the tip of a pinkie and it was fresh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think, I just kind of went crazy with this chapter =)