Machinery, Take Thy Dream

Chapter 14: Thoughts of Seductive Manipulation

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. It was the first night in three days that I have had to myself since I had read the red letter. Since then Amy and Isabelle have been over every night. I was extremely frustrated. I put together this whole master plan to have Isabelle as my test subject and it was foiled so easily. I didn't want to just wait idly by until I was "given" a test subject. Who knows how long from now that would be?

I mean, trust me. These past few nights have been amazing. I've never had threesomes before but the things that we've done would put any porn movie to shame. Amy and how she sadistically treats Isabelle in the bedroom excited me but at the same time bothered me.

I just had this image of Isabelle being such a sweet girl and even after seeing the things she does with Amy and what she does to me, she still has her innocent glow attached. I just wanted to save her.

However, instead of stopping the sexual acts after the first time of mixed feelings, I continued them and even took them out on Amy by being as rough as I could which only fueled Amy's aggressive nature more it seemed. I didn't exactly feel like the winning boyfriend of Isabelle. I needed to get things back to normal. The sex felt meaningless especially with Amy there. I enjoyed her thoroughly, but I held a flame of hate for her regardless. I was going to beat Amy at her own game, one way or another.

Now that I think about it, she's the reason why I got caught experimenting on Isabelle. I wasn't careful at all by drugging her in a public place. There was only one way around it, I had to talk Isabelle into doing it voluntarily. I have to trick her into thinking it's completely safe. I wasn't sure how to do that yet.

Maybe if I fake a procedure on myself? Of course! It was simple, I plug some wires into myself, play some random videos on the screen I had made with some friends when I was younger and she'll think I'm using the machine on myself. I know she has feelings for me still, and I'm going to use them to my benefit. Even though, she had learned what I had done to her, she hasn't even treated me differently. If anything she's closer to me.

Luckily...Amy is pulling some doubles for the next couple of nights and will be too tired to come over. I'll just have to invite Isabelle over alone, promise her a romantic evening and explain myself better to her. It's perfect. I closed my eyes and for the first time in months, I was going to get a good night's rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribee!