Machinery, Take Thy Dream

Chapter 22: The Chains That Bind Us

“What are you doing here, Chloe?!?” Isabelle hissed at her as she rushed to my side.

“Oh nothing. Just teaching your lover boy here a little lesson on what it feels like to be on the other end of what he's doing,” Chloe said nonchalantly. “I guess I'm done here.”

She started to walk away but Isabelle, being the more volatile than I could imagine her being, grabbed her arm. “Not so fast. Why are you here? I thought we agreed that you wouldn't touch him. You've already had so many playthings, you don't need this one.”

“What am I doing here? Why, your conniving mistress, Amy, called me. She wanted me to keep things in perspective for him, to show him just how powerless he really is in this town and to not try anything stupid anymore. Besides, even if she hadn't called me, I think I would've still wanted to play with him. He's just so different from the rest, I wouldn't have been able to pass this up,” Chloe laughed.

“Amy...she had you get involved?” Her shoulders slumped down in defeat.

“Yes. You know better than to go against her. I'll leave for now, but I'm far from over with him. Maybe I'll reward his good behavior. Just like the doctor that gives a kid a lollipop after getting a shot. I'll even let you watch...no...I'll make you watch,” Chloe said as she touched her finger to the blood coming out of my mouth and then sucked my blood off her finger while moaning. “Delicious.”

Chloe walked upstairs and the sound of the front door of the house slamming resonated in our ears. Isabelle stood there for a few moments, looking as if she were going to cry but she gathered herself and started untying me. As she did so, I suddenly came to the realization of just how powerless me and Isabelle both were.

It appeared Isabelle had a dark history between her and Chloe, and Isabelle was a slave to Amy's seductive, savage will. I had to figure out a way to save both Isabelle and I. Chloe had gone too far, but the strange attraction I had for her was only stronger. Perhaps I would let her have a little fun with me while I came up with the plan to destroy not only Chloe or Amy, but this entire god forsaken town.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm loving this story sooo much right now.