Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Old Friends

*Ivy's POV*

I couldn't believe this was happening! I was standing with Christofer Drew! I mean, it was nothing unusual, except for the fact that he was famous now! I looked over to my friends where they were waiting for me. I grabbed Chris' hand and lead him to them. They all stared with wide eyes as we approached. "Guys, I want you to meet Christofer Drew Ingle, or better yet my best friend!"

All of their mouths dropped when I said best friend. I smirked at them as Chris waved at them. Judy came to and said, "Ivy, I know you consider everyone your best friend."

I laughed at her as Chris answered. "No, we really are best friends, well childhood best friends. I moved away then became famous, and lost touch. I didn't even know it was her until I heard her singing." Judy looked like she was about to faint.

"Yeah, Chris and I were inseparable." I slug my arm around his waist, just to taunt them a little.

"How come you never told any of us?!" Christy yelled.

"Well, like he said, he got famous and lost touch. I didn't think any of you would believe me, and it's not like I could call him up to prove it."

They all nodded their heads, still staring at Chris. Chris smiled at them uncomfortably. I laughed at him and he poked my side. I looked up at Evan, and he was boiling. Self consciously I took a step away from him. "Well, I guess we should get going. Talk to you later, Chris?"

"Definitely!" He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I blushed and walked away with my friends. Once we were far away enough they all bombarded me with questions.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm down guys, it's not that big of a deal."

"Not that big of a deal? You know Christofer fucking Drew! That's a big deal! And you didn't call him Christofer Drew or Christofer Drew Ingle, you called him Chris! Oh my fucking God!" Christy freaked out on me.

"Um..okay? Guys, he's just like us, a normal human being. He's just luckier then some of us."

"Whatever." Christy pouted.

I laughed at her. "So, where to next?"

"Let's go on the Roaring Rapids! It's damn hot out here!" Ethan yelled. I also heard him whisper to Evan, "And I wanna see some girls with their shirts wet."

"I heard that!" Ethan looked at me and blushed. I elbowed him and said, "But it's okay, cause I wouldn't mind seeing some guys in wet shirts."

Ethan laughed at me, and Evan just looked at my look I was crazy. I looked back at him, I don't know how it was for him, but it was still awkward for me. Cole walked up behind me and rapped his arms around me. I smiled at him and noticed that Evan looked away from us. Wonder what that's about...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe(:
i love you guys<3 so please, more people comment!!