Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Scared

*Ivy's POV*

The Titan was not as scary as I thought it would be..it was worse. When we took that first drop, my heart was about to go into cardiac arrest! Then at the part were you turned and then went down, I almost blacked out! By the time we got off the ride I was shaking. Like Cole promised, he held my hand the whole time, but that still didn't help.

"That. Was. The. Scariest. Thing. EVER." I shuddered.

Evan walked by me laughing. "You haven't even gone on the Batman yet."

I grabbed onto Cole. "Save me!"

He just laughed at me. "It wasn't that bad, Ivy."

"Not to you! You're used to it! You're like a fucking dare devil, you do the craziest shit ever!" Gahh, I hate this.

Cole put his arm around me. "It's okay, Ivy. The ride is over now, and by the end of the day you'll have gone on so many rides that you won't even remember being scared."

God I hope so. I looked up at the ride we were heading to. Mr. Freeze. Oh dear lord, I will probably pee my pants on this. The ride was so fast that it only lasted a minute or so. And you go backwards.

I made at little squealing noise. I looked up at Cole, scared again. He grabbed my face in his hands. "Ivy, I will not let anything happen to you. I will die before I let that happen." He kissed the tip of my nose.

I sighed and leaned myself into him. He was just too good, especially for me. I have no idea where I would be without him as my boyfriend, or my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I know. Don't worry though, another update straight after this one!
Still, comment and subscribe! Tell me what you think about Ivy and Cole's blooming relationship!