Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Romeo Fights For Juliet

*Evan's POV*

After we got off the Mr. Freeze we decided to go watch one of those 3D shows that they played. I so did not want to go because it's just where couples go to make out. And I not being a part of a couple means that I wouldn't be making out with anyone. Whoopee.

When we sat down, I of course had to get the worst seat imaginable. On my right was Christy and Justin, on my left was Ivy and Cole. Perfect, right?

The moment the lights went down I heard noises to my right that were so scary I was afraid to look. My left side was kind of quiet, but I didn't want to look there either. Instead, I just looked straight forward, not to either of my sides or even down.

I wish I had looked down because when I placed my hand on the arm rest I felt something soft underneath my hand. I looked down and saw an arm. I followed that arm up to see a face. It was Ivy's hand that my hand was on.

I looked back at her to see how pissed she was. I was surprised when I looked at her. She was the complete opposite of mad, she was smiling at me. She turned and whispered something to Cole. They had this whole conversation that seemed to last forever. Then soon enough she turned back to me, and grabbed my hand tighter.

We held hands for the rest of the show, nothing more. Normally, I would do more, but I didn't really know what was happening. Was she still with Cole or what? So we just stayed like that, and it was sweet.

When we got out of the show area, Ivy pulled me to the side. We stood there awhile, just staring at each other. Then she took the first step.

"Evan, I like you." She said so fast that I almost didn't catch it, but I did.

"I kinda like you too." I whispered. The wind was blowing, so some of Ivy's hair got in her face. I reached down and tucked her hair behind her ear.

I felt her shiver under my touch. "I like Cole too, though. I don't exactly know what I want right now, and I hope you understand that. Cole does, and he's willing to have an open relationship until I can make up my mind. I don't want to seem like a slut for doing this, but are you okay with that?"

I didn't have to think about it, but I took my time answering. I looked back at her and she was as white as a ghost and her eyes were as wide as a dear caught in the head lights. Adorable. "Ivy, you would never be considered a slut to me. Ever. I guess if Cole is fine with it, then so am I."

She smiled at me and was about to say something, but I wasn't done. I took a step closer to her and said. "But you might wanna tell Cole that I'm gonna fight with my everything and not stop until you're mine." I grabbed her than kissed her.

I pulled away and looked at her. She looked dazed and happy. I smiled then walked away from her. I walked up to Cole. "Let the games begin, man." This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
I remember when I first wrote this..it was when "Evan" had told me he kind of liked me too. I was ecstatic! It never amounted to anything though, and then he moved away. Then he moved back. I'm getting my second chance. Lets see how it turns out. :)

Remember: Second update! Read the last chapter if you haven't!
Twitter: @WhereItGetsReal
Facebook: WhereitgetsReal Mibba
TUMBLR: http://whereitgetsreal.tumblr.com/