Status: Best readers in the world. Thank you guys. 7/2/11

I Love Him..and He Doesn't Even Notice Me

Who else Hate Buses?

*Ivy's POV*

The rest of the time that we spent at six flags was pretty fun. We rode all of the rides, from the small kid rides to the big ass rides. I soon got over my fear of the bigger rides the more I rode them. They became addicting, actually!

On another note, for the rest of the time also Cole and Evan acted like they were in the army, on opposite sides of the playing field. They fought, bashed each other in, used sarcasm, it was really pathetic. I mean they could be more civil about this whole thing. Fighting with each other was not going to make me choose either one of them.

We were headed back to the buses when the principal yelled for our attention. "Kids, I have just been informed that one of the buses has broke down, so we will all be on the two other buses. Please help us out, and sit three to a seat. Thank you."

Almost immediately Cole and Evan said that they were both sitting with me. Great, just fucking fantabulous!! The whole some hours ride back they would both be fighting for my attention. Awesome!

I looked in front of me at Christy and Justin. I then looked to their left and saw Casey speed walking to them. Oh, cool, more f-ing drama!! I walked faster so I could be there when Casey exploded.

"Justin, baby, come sit with me, you can finally get away from these freaks!" She squealed. Yeesh how could he put up with that?

"Oh, I think I'm good sitting with Christy." Justin replied.

People around us let out a loud "Ohhhh!" Christy giggled a little then winked at me. I winked right back at her.

"What?!" Casey screeched. "Baby, come on, you don't have to pretend anymore. We already did the video and sent it to the whole school."

"Who says I'm pretending?" Casey looked like she was about to answer, but Justin had more to say. "Does this look like I'm pretending?" Then he grabbed Christy and kissed her passionately.

Casey screamed. I just laughed at the horrendous face she was making. It truly was the cherry on top of the perfect sundae day. Casey kept screeching, like an annoying little bimbo that she was, embarrassing herself.

I really had enough of it. "Fuck, Casey, if you still don't get it let me put it out there simply: Justin is done with you. It over, done, capeesh, adios, goodbye! Just walk away, Casey, walk away."

She stomped her foot, "Justin," she whined. "Come on baby, tell me you're just messing around with me & this little slut." I assumed she was referring to Christy cause she's be shit out of luck if she was talking about me. "Justin." He was still making out with Christy.

I looked at all my friends. We all nodded at each other and yelled at the same time, "LEAVE!"

Casey finally took the hit and stomped away. She looked like a little girl that was being a brat because she didn't get what she wanted. She was screaming and pushing people out of her way.

I laughed at her, along with all of the other people around me. Justin and Christy finally came up for air. "Is she finally gone?"

I smiled at Justin, "Yeah she's gone."

"Alrighty then, lets get on the bus!" Justin put his arm around Christy and lead her to the bus. Christy looked over her shoulder and gave me an amazed daze. I gave her thumbs up. She stuck her tongue out at me and turned back around.

I looked at Cole and Evan, "Well boys, lets get on the bus, or I'll end up sitting by two other amazingly attractive guys." I ran to the bus, I looked over my shoulder and saw them both running after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates will probably be short like this from now on, sorry! But that just means I'll update way faster!
:D
Comment and Subscribe?